401. The universe is an illusion and its size relates to consciousness; the stronger the consciousness, the bigger the universe; the universe would not exist without consciousness.
402. The universe is the product of the consciousness of the Greatest Creator. The universe did not originate from the Big Bang. Rather, the universe came into being because Wuji gave birth to Taiji and chaos evolved into holographic order.
403. There are eight forces in the universe:
(3)The strong force
(4)The weak force
(5)The tectonic force
(6)The repulsive force
(7)The conscious force
(8)The spiritual force
The universe is made up of three elements:
404. There are twenty (20) parallel worlds in the universe.
People live in the XY world;
Spirits live in the -X-Y world;
Monsters and demons live in the -X-Y-Z world;
The Thousand-year World is in the XY-Z world;
The Ten-thousand-year World is in the X-Y-Z world;
Gods, Buddha, and the Celestial Islands Continent are in the XYZ world;
405. The universe exists for LIFE, and LIFE exists for the universe; when LIFE dies out, the universe will perish; when the universe is dead, LIFE will be extinct.
406. The Solar system is designed to serve humans.
407. The moon did not come into being naturally; it was created especially for LIFE on earth. Apart from its other functions, the moon serves as a warehouse to store UFOs.
408. The UFO’s that we occasionally spot in the sky are not from the outer space but from the center of the moon, which is a gigantic warehouse which stores many “tools” that celestial fairies once used. And UFO’s are one of these tools. The moon has a gate which can be opened at any time. Beneath the mysterious Bermuda Triangle, there is a huge “palace”, which the celestial fairies use as temporary lodging on earth. When such needs arise, celestial fairies can exercise remote control of the UFO’s within the moon at any time and use them to visit earth.
409. The earth:
●The atmosphere is the skin of the earth
●The ozonosphere is the protector of LIFE on earth
●Water is the blood of the earth
●Photosynthesis is the headspring of food for LIFE
●Symmetry in nature is a mysterious force
●The perfect scale is the golden mean
●The brain is the epitome of the universe
●Genes are the sealed book of LIFE
●Conditioned reflexes are the protective mechanism of LIFE
●The pleasure of sex is not only for the continuation of the ancestral line
●The beauty of nature is the masterpiece of the Greatest Creator
410. The universe has negative cosmic velocity; namely, the speed of nonmaterial, which is faster than that of light.
411. The Universe:
●Everything in the universe moves in Tao
●The souls of all LIFE forms are connected with the soul of the Greatest Creator
●Everything and every phenomenon has to abide by their own principles and laws, whether it is the operation of celestial bodies or the actions of ants and bees
●Everything is controlled by Tao
●The universe is holographic, and an idea can be spread across the universe in an instant
412. The total energy of the universe is always zero; it maintains its relative stable order with zero-total energy.
413. Holographic order means that the universe can be so expansive that there is no exterior and so small that there is no interior. Everything is in holographic telepathy with the universe; nothing is independent of anything else, and no phenomenon is independent of any other phenomena.
414. The unity of opposites is only a phenomenon of the universe; not the essence of it. The essence of the universe is holographic order. There are no opposites such as justice and injustice, good and evil, or beauty and ugliness in holographic order.
415. The universe can be divided into microcosms and macrocosms. A universe without a border is called a macrocosm, and a universe with a border is called a microcosm. The macrocosm consists of a vast number of microcosms. The universe in which man exists is a microcosm which is called the Earth universe.
416. All objects within the scope of time, including celestial bodies, have an origin, a time of birth, and a course of development. The universe is no exception. Wuji reigned supreme before the birth of the universe.
The state of Wuji is:
(1)The absence of exterior and interior
(2)The absence of large and small
(3)The absence of borders
(4)The absence of entity and non-entity
(5)The absence of time, space, substance, and spirit
All is a state of clearness and brightness as well as chaos; all is a state of existence as well as nonexistence.
417. Chaos is a disorderly state, while holographic order is an orderly state; chaos was the state before the formation of the universe, while holographic order is the state after the formation of the universe; chaos means mess, lack of order and a borderless and expansive state; holographic order means wholeness and inseparable integrity. In the state of chaos, there is no heaven, no earth, no borders, no limits, no center, no yin or yang, and no middle way. In the state of holographic order, there is Taiji, the ONE in the unity of opposites, the two poles, and the middle way.
418. Causality is the law that maintains a zero sum of positive and negative energies in the universe: it is also known as the law of cause and effect.
419. The existence of nature is what causes the clear-layered, well-structured, multiform, and constantly changing wonder of LIFE to unfold as it does. If everything were devoid of its nature, the universe would return to its original state of chaos.
420. The material world is the positive universe; the nonmaterial world is the negative universe. Non-material things are of the negative universe if they are non-physical, intangible, invisible, untouchable, inaudible, and cannot be sensed, measured, or perceived, yet influence the material world. The dream world is a type of negative universe; the nonmaterial world.
421. The positions of materials and non-materials and the spheres of their activities are called space. Space can be positive or negative. The non-material exists in negative space; material exists in positive space. Positive space is determined by the existence and distribution of material; negative space is determined by the existence and distribution of nonmaterial.
422. Space can change an object’s shape and its rules of operation. Space includes natural space and the space of thought. In different spaces, LIFE and objects have different rules of operation and different states of existence. The changes of space cause changes of LIFE in the aspects of physiological mechanisms, modes of thinking, and states of survival. One must change their spaces of activity if they want to change themselves.
423. Nature will offer us corresponding feedback to whatever information we put into it. There are no coincidences in the universe. The occurrences of all phenomena have their corresponding necessary factors. There are no natural phenomena that do not have causes. All necessary factors will inevitably lead to certain results. This is the program and the objective law that are not subject to the will of man.
424. Space can be compressed, expanded, and dissolved.
425. The passageways connecting the 36-dimensional space are called space tunnels.
426. Spaces are vitally important to people. A good space can bring people’s capabilities into full play and make them feel relaxed and happy, while a bad space will oppress human nature and limit their talents, reducing them to mentally and physically fatigued prisoners. Therefore, we should strive to create or enter good spaces and avoid creating or entering bad ones.
427. Time is the recorder of the state of material movement; time is born of movement; without movement, there would be no time.
428. Time has eight great characteristics:
(1)Time is nonmaterial
(2)Time can be negative or positive
(3)Time is particular and universal
(4)Time is a variable.
(5)Time pervades all material space
(6)Time is both longitudinal and latitudinal
(7)Time has different manifestations in different spaces
(8)Time can be compressed, expanded, and dissolved
429. Time tunnels are dense time networks which are composed of positive and negative time and are widely distributed throughout the universe.
430. Time changes everything and everything exists within a specific time. To make an object exist eternally, you must make its time of existence eternal.
431. There is latitudinal time and space in the universe, but time does not exist in latitudinal time and space. In latitudinal time and space, one cannot feel its passage. But insofar as earth time is concerned, several seconds of the latitudinal time and space can be several decades, centuries, or millennia.
432. Our physical bodies are in positive space, but our spiritual entities are in negative space.
433. To break through the bondage of time and space, one needs to have a touch of whimsicality, unconventional thinking, and retroaction.
434. Tao is the commonality of the universe and the core of Tao is the Greatest Creator. Revering the Greatest Creator and following Tao means the perfect and harmonious synchronization of one’s individuality with the universe’s commonality. Only those people who have perfectly and harmoniously unified their individuality with the commonality of the universe have sober minds, and only they will have bright prospects. If you abandon this general principle and direction, then you cannot secure a bright prospect no matter how much you engage in self-cultivation.
435. Nonmaterial is the reaction to material but it does not possess the characteristics of material. All materials pass through the processes of birth, growth, decay, and death, but nonmaterial does not. Everything in the nonmaterial world can miraculously transform in an instant. From the perspective of the ever-existing universe, everything is transient, illusory, and valueless. To obtain eternal existence, one must break away from the control of time, and to do this, one must work hard to master the spiritual entity of LIFE; when all conditions are ripe, success will follow. Once you break through, you will be able to enter latitudinal time and space as you like, feel relaxed and happy, and be overwhelmed by unparalleled beauty.
436. It is impossible to understand the nonmaterial world by means of science, intellect, facts, and logical reasoning. The only way to know it is to make one’s consciousnesses enter the nonmaterial world and go there to personally observe it, as when entering a dreamland. We can only understand the nonmaterial world by personally interacting with it. There are two types of nonmaterial worlds; one is the type that is perceived from a time tunnel, and the other is the type that is perceived from a space tunnel. The one that is perceived from a time tunnel is longitudinal and the one that is perceived from a space tunnel is latitudinal. This is to say that to learn about your past or future, you must enter a time tunnel; to know about other nonmaterial worlds existing at this moment, you must enter a space tunnel.
437. If we do not see anything in the material world, it means that our naked eyes have failed; they are covered, closed, or have become blind; if we cannot see anything in the nonmaterial world, it proves that our spiritual eyes have failed, they are covered, closed, or have become blind.
438. The sum of positive and negative energy in the universe is always zero. The total score of wins and losses is always zero. Behind the glory of winners are hidden the bitterness and misery of losers. Therefore, for the sake of other people’s happiness, we should only take what is necessary for us instead of having an insatiable greed for all benefits.
439. Eight dialectics of the universe:
(1)Emptiness is form and the very form is emptiness
(2)When things are exhausted, they revive. When they end, they begin again
(3)The small can grow big and detail matters
(4)Life and death are the root of one another. Yin flourishes and Yang will decline
(5)To have nothing is to have everything and to have everything is to have nothing
(6)The mind abides nowhere, the nature shows. The mind abides somewhere, the nature fades
(7)Motion and stillness co-exist. Light and dark are interdependent
(8)The positive and negative are symmetrical, and the proportion constrains
440. Tao is the consciousness of the Greatest Creator, the blood of the universe, nature, the synthesis of all rules and laws, and is the general programme that governs the operation of everything.
441. Tao has these eight (8) characteristics:
(3)Instantaneous detection and response
(4)Lack of interior or exterior and transcendence over time and space
(8)Elusiveness, yet substantiality
442. The realization of everything represented by Tao is expressed in form. Without form, Tao would be difficult to materialize. Form is the embodiment of Tao, but is by no means Tao itself. In the same way, the cells in our bodies are our embodiment, but they are not us.
443. Tao exists in everything; everything exists in Tao; Tao is ONE. The bulky universe has only one consciousness, that of the Greatest Creator, which is represented by the way of Tao.
444. The attributes of Tao have no contradictions. If one has conflicts with others, then that person has not followed their Tao; if there are conflicts within groups, then those groups have not follow their Tao.
445. The operation of Tao begins with minor details, continues in dribs and drabs, and consummates in both profound and subtle, but there is no trick to it.
446. Zen is the best approach through which one can receive the enlightenment of Tao. Any other approaches can be described by words; only Zen can be perceived with soul. Understanding the truth of Zen does not require formal education, because heaven, earth, and all phenomena are all “books”. We can read the books of heaven, earth, and all phenomena, the “book without words”, at all times whether we are awake or asleep.
447. One thing is eternal: from the remote past to the distant future, it has been committing itself silently; its semblance can change at any time, but its essence always remains the same, in the past, the present, and in the future; as long as we are willing to rely on it, we always can, and this is how we can settle for LIFE. It is Tao; the embodiment of the consciousness and the soul of the Greatest Creator; by entrusting our lives to the care of Tao, we are entrusting them to the care of the consciousness and soul of the Greatest Creator. In one word, we must do exactly that.
448. Without use, entities are of no avail. This is a big mystery. This profound thought means that the realizations of all entities are exhibited by their “use”. To obtain an entity, one must spend time and effort on their “use”. Without “use”, no entity will be obtained. It is only by exhibiting our “use”, that we can achieve Tao, because the value of thing lies in its “use”. Without use, one cannot obtain an entity.
449. The values of things lie in their use. The functions and values of Tao are embodied completely in use. The greater and the more the use, the greater the value. All objects in the universe exhibit their value through their uses. As far as we are concerned, the more uses one has or the greater use one has, the greater value they will have and the greater realization they will have. Therefore, they will be more likely to endure. We cultivate ourselves to expand our uses. The more useful we are, the greater achievements we will obtain in cultivation.
450. The characteristic of Tao is holographic order. Chaos is the phenomenon of holographic order; holographic order is the essence of chaos. Actually, 99.9999% of people see the chaos, but one in a million perceive the holographic order. Jesus, Sakyamuni, and Lao Tzu were great because they understood the holographic order rather than just the chaos. The perception of chaos is narrow-sensed, unilateral, local, and linear, while the perception of holographic order is broad-sensed, comprehensive, integrated, and nonlinear.
451. To learn from Tao, one must learn from everything in nature, from the mirror, and from children; to achieve Tao, one must forget themself and faithfully reflect the truth and facts. Those who have achieved Tao are like mirrors which reflect everything truthfully, including the endlessly changing outside world; they do not distort facts or scenes. One who has no self but faithfully reflects the truth and the facts is one who has achieved Tao.
452. The pursuit of various arts is a small matter, but the pursuit of Tao is an important matter. It is easy to acquire and learn art but extremely difficult to achieve Tao. Do not fall into and get stuck in the traps of arts because arts are endless. The search for arts cannot be completed in a century of millenia, so let us rush directly to the headstream - Tao.
453. It is difficult to reach heaven, but more difficult to understand oneself; difficult to pursue Tao, but more difficult to confront oneself truthfully.
454. Neither chickens nor dogs will follow you into paradise as a result of your acquisition of Tao; neither friends nor relatives can become celestial beings by shadowing your success in achieving that goal. Everyone must achieve Tao through their own efforts.
455. Our cultivation should be concentrated on the perception, pursuit, acquisition, and practice of Tao, and we must never be infatuated with exploits, magic, arts, or ceremonies. We should pay attention to meanings, rather than appearances and forms. The core of cultivation is to perfect the nonmaterial structure of LIFE rather than to obtain wisdom, extrasensory perception, and psychokinetic powers. We should concentrate our thoughts and efforts on our transformation of consciousness, instead of on sitting cross-legged and practicing our skills.
456. The perception, pursuit, verification, acquisition, and maintenance of Tao is the road to the sublimation of LIFE.
●The perception of Tao means to understand, by observing the endless variety of phenomena in the boundless universe, the laws and rules that govern the operation of the universe, the origin of all things and phenomena, the principles of the operation of LIFE, and the secrets and profound mysteries of the universe, of time and space, and of LIFE and being.
●The pursuit of Tao is to establish one’s own outlook on the world, LIFE, being, and values, on the basis of the perception of Tao.
●The verification of Tao is to constantly validate through one’s practices whether the outlooks on the world, life, being, and values are correct and conform to the laws and procedures of the evolution of Tao.
●The acquisition of Tao means that one understands the secrets and profound mysteries of the universe, time and space, and LIFE and being, and has established unshakable correct views on the world, LIFE, being, and values.
●The maintenance of Tao means that one will self-improve, self-refine, and behave according to the views on the world, LIFE, being, and values that one has established, and will stick to their faith and belief no matter how the world may change, what great events have happened in the vicinity, whether they are in favorable circumstances or in adversity, and no matter how great a temptation with which they are faced. They will remain resilient and strong even after going through endless batterings of hurricanes from every direction, and remain seated on the fishing boat, unaffected by the surging stormy waves. Jesus’ teaching that, “one who has the greatest endurance will be saved”, is the cornerstone meaning of maintaining Tao.
457. Tao’s effect on the practical world is huge and grand; the track of the world’s movements follow it absolutely. Tao is immeasurable and inexpressible; it arouses all phenomena of the world, although it is absolutely immeasurable; it gestates and creates the universe, although it is absolutely inexpressible; it is far-reaching and dark, but the smallest micro hypostasis that creates the world has come from it. The smallest micro hypostasis is true and can be proven authentic. Tracing from ancient times through today, we see that Tao has always existed, and can explore the genesis of the universe through Tao. How can I know the status of the genesis of all things? I study it through the principles of Tao.
458. “10-9=Tao” Tao has intricate layers of meanings. However, when reduced to a nutshell, it is simply the law and the order; the one. For us, the meaning of “10-9=Tao” is to cast away the numerous and complicated matters in life and concentrate all our efforts onto one thing: to thoroughly, intensively, and completely attend to one matter is to obtain everything from it that we need. That is to say, as long as we stick to ONE, we will be connected to Tao. Undivided attention, whole-hearted devotion, total commitment, and perseverance are the embodiment of “10-9=Tao”. As long as we are capable of this, there is nothing that we cannot achieve; constant water drops wear away hard stones, sawing will cut wood into halves, the pedicles will come off naturally when the melons are ripe, and a channel will be formed when the water arrives.
459. Who can change the program of the evolution of Tao? We can neither change it, nor should we attempt to do so. What we need to do is escape from the traps of LIFE. Those who cannot save themselves cannot save others. Can the poverty-stricken offer financial help to others? Can the imprisoned help other prisoners to escape from their cells? Those who have fallen into a trap should first find a way to escape by their thoughts and consciousnesses. As long as you are awake spiritually and sober mentally, you can escape from the traps of LIFE, step by step.
460. Ultimate Tao cannot be reached by active pursuit. Great Tao has no feelings. Tao would not help you if you were poor and pathetic; it would not punish you if you were rich and powerful. The only measure of rewards or punishment is to see whether or not you are following Tao. If you are, then you will be rewarded; if not, you will be punished.
461. What if you are not in an ideal environment?
●You may actually refine yourself by immersing yourself in the world of laities
●You may keep yourself aloof from worldly affairs by involving yourself with them
●You can accomplish your wishes by your devotion
●You may make yourself outstanding from the ordinary by following the steps of the ordinary.
462. Anyone who is always happy, joyous, and free is a celestial.
463. To become a celestial, one must finish all worldly ties and foster new ones with celestial beings. It is hard to be a celestial being while still engaging in worldly ties.
464. Let our minds abide nowhere, but follow what is predestined and be unrestrained. “You must just enjoy your life no matter where you are or what you are doing.”
465. You must do three things in the process of transforming from human to celestial:
(1)Pay back your debts and finish you worldly ties
(2)Accumulate your merits and virtues
(3)Purify your nonmaterial structure
466. Fame, power, wealth, and rank are traps. Glory and favor, as well as humbleness and humiliation are obstacles. Only with the least amount of selfish desire and indifference to favor and humiliation, can one embark on the road to celestial immortality. The lack of selfish desire is the starting point toward becoming a celestial being. If selfishness is not banished, one will be bound to live as a laity, and if their desires are not extinguished, then they may be engulfed by the fires of desire. To become a celestial being, one must decrease their selfishness, weaken their desires, and keep a sober mind in the face of fame, power, and carnal pleasure; never be enslaved by material but use it as you will.
467. To become a celestial, one must be detached from worldly affairs and withdrawn from worldly pursuits. There is only one word to describe the secular world: restless; there is only one word to depict the human world: noisy; there is only one word to portray fairylands: serene. Transcendence over worldly affairs means a great leap from restlessness and noise to a return to serenity.
468. Every type of LIFE structure lives in its corresponding space. Animals scurry about on the ground, birds soar in the sky, bees buzz among the flowers, flies dash to and fro between garbage piles, laities hustle and bustle in private ownership and having families, sages wander freely in public ownership, celestials loiter in non-ownership, and fairies follow their own inclinations in their own world.
469. One of the requirements for attaining a celestial being status is to be able to perceive the future fairyland in our consciousnesses. We must first imagine ourselves as celestial beings in our consciousness; “Different modes of thinking correspond to different modalities of LIFE forms”. If we always envision life in the Thousand-year World, then the structures of our LIVES will develop toward that end in the long run, and we will go to the Thousand-year World when the conditions become right. Others may think that you are dead, but you will actually have departed the human world to enjoy a celestial being’s life in the Thousand-year World.
470. Buddhism has theories of “five monastic precepts and ten kindnesses”, and of “precepts, calmness, and wisdom”, Christianity has theories of original sin and penance, and human ethics has theories of rules governing human relationships. The theories of celestial immortality preach the exposition of nature, freedom, and pleasure, following predestined relationships, freedom from restraint, and peripateticism.
471. When we are tired and fatigued, then we have strayed from the Celestial way; when we are happy and unrestrained, then we are closer to the Celestial way.
472. Swine must know the thinking of swine keepers to know the meaning of their lives; people must know the thinking of their keeper to know the meaning of their lives; anyone who knows the meaning of their life has become celestial.
473. To become a celestial being and achieve celestial immortality, one must strive to find the “spiritual pure land”, and they must plan their life around it, spread their love across the world, and pool in effort to the new era.
474. Eight major consciousnesses are involved in the process of advancing from the human world to heaven; namely, from stagnating in a human life to achieving a celestial one:
(1)Consciousness of LIFE. LIFE is a nonmaterial structure of spirit; it undergoes endless transmigrations without annihilation.
(2)Consciousness of life and Death. Life and death are only superficial phenomena, not essences; only forms, not roots. “Boundless grasses across the plain come and go with every season; wildfires never quite consume them, they are tall once more in the spring wind”. When your boat reaches the other shore, you should disembark and forget about it.
(3)Consciousness of Karma. “As a man sows, so he shall reap”;”Divine punishments, though slow, are always sure.”
(4)Consciousness of Space. There are twenty (20) parallel worlds in the universe, thirty-six (36) dimensional space, and paradises and hells. Paradises are for perfect souls; hells are for defective ones. There are different spaces of LIFE for different life states.
(5)Consciousness of Predestined Relationships. All relationships are predestined. Relationships with ghosts will drop one to hell; relationships with celestial beings will raise one to a fairyland. If one’s debts are not paid off, they cannot escape their obligations, and if one does not have enough merits and virtue, they cannot reach a fairyland.
(6)Consciousness of Mind and Nature. Reality is a projection of consciousness; consciousness creates reality. Phenomena arise from minds and minds transcend all phenomena. “Minds are the most important of the Three Realms, and consciousness is the most important of all rules.” Fragrances will attract butterflies to flowers and pure hearts will be frequented by celestial beings. Minds that do not abide anywhere are Tathagata. Nature is the characteristic of structure, and nature is Buddha.
(7)The consciousness of Magical Arrays. The universe has thirty-six (36) magical arrays, and they are the sources of games. They are full of fun. For example, power, money, fame, gain, carnal pleasure, and sentiment are magical arrays from which no one can detach themself once they become entrapped. Only after one has acquired supreme Authentic Wisdom, can they transport themself outside the samsara world of endless transmigrations.
(8)The consciousness of the Real Self. Everything has its source; its real self. Consciousness, structure, and energy are the three constituent elements of the universe. All others are “as a dream, an illusion, a bubble, a shadow; as dew and lightning. Thus, should you meditate upon them”. Buddha and the Greatest Creator are the sources of everything and therefore, the real self. Understanding the Greatest Creator and following Way of the Greatest Creator, will lead you to find any of the eighty-four thousand (84,000) Buddhist gates (ways) which lead to smooth paths. If you do not understand the Greatest Creator and follow Way of the Greatest Creator, the eighty-four thousand (84,000) Buddhist gates (ways) will lead to cliffs.
475. How does one become enlightened? If you can cultivate a righteous body and mind, a true spirit and soul will abide within them, and great capabilities and virtues will arise from them. If you do not have the wish of a Great Vehicle, then you will find it impossible to understand the profundity of the universe and to achieve this consciousness. If you can stick to and keep “universality”, have no self or selfish desire, revere the Greatest Creator, LIFE, and nature wholeheartedly, follow Way of the Greatest Creator, and devote your heart and soul to the creation of a reality in which “the talented will be put to good use, and the whole world will be one family”, in which “no one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”, and in which everything is in harmony, the weather is perfect, and everyone is happy, joyous, free, and blessed, then the light of your soul will become brighter and brighter and your consciousness will become clearer and clearer and you will finally become enlightened.
476. If conditions are not ripe, the program cannot initiate. One cannot ascend to a celestial being if their self-improving and self-refining has not achieved the necessary ideal status.
477. Heaven is the general term for the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, and the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent.
478. The Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, and the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent are not fanciful imaginations. They are an inevitability caused by the law that the sum of positive and negative energies are always zero, just like the inevitable existence of Mercury, Venus, Mars, and the outer planets in our solar system or the inevitable existence of our seven apertures, hair, limbs, and all of our human internal organs.
479. The Thousand-year World is a celestial body 960 light years away from the Earth. About ten times the size of the Earth, it is currently inhabited by approximately 200 million people. Because the basic life span of LIFE (celestial being) on this celestial body is about 1,000 years (in relation to Earth time), it is called the Thousand-year World. It is a pure world of sincerity, kindness, and beauty; one of love, peace, pleasure, and a place of sublime human nature. Undoubtedly, anyone with a perfect human nature can go there, as there is no limitation on the number.
480. The Ten-thousand-year World is a beautiful celestial body located 3,480 light years away from the Earth. It is sixteen (16) times bigger than the Earth and is surrounded by sixteen (16) suns arranged at equal distances. About 100 million celestial beings live there. The basic characteristics of these celestial beings are pretty much the same as those of land celestial beings described by Taoism. They enjoy life spans of about 35 thousand years, and thus this celestial body is called the Ten-thousand-year World.
481. The Elysium World is the general term for the Paradise universe (the universe inhabited by man is a small one that is called the Earth universe). The Paradise universe is so called in relation to other universes. The structure of the Paradise universe is a Taiji ellipsoid which is called the Law- Rotary Galaxy. Law- Rotary Galaxies contains three thousand (3,000) the Rotary-River Galaxies, each Rotary- River Galaxy contains three thousand (3,000) Milky-Way type Galaxies, and each Milky Way type system contains three thousand (3,000) Solar systems. In other words, the Elysium World is composed of three thousand macro worlds, nine million medium worlds, and twenty-seven billion small worlds.
482. The Elysium Celestial Islands Continent is the backyard of the Greatest Creator. It has 80 billion islands, each the size of the Earth. Each island has a name. There is only one celestial being living on each island. Apart from the 30 billion islands that have been used by celestial beings as their homestead, the remaining 50 billion islands are not currently inhabited by any celestial beings. They are to be inhabited by people from the human world, the Thousand-year World, and the Ten-thousand-year World as they succeed in transforming themselves into celestial beings through self-cultivation and self-refinement to the highest level.
483. The Elysium World has ten continents:
(1)The Lotus Continent
(2)The Borneo Continent
(3)The Kasyapa Continent
(4)The Yingwu Continent
(5)The Amita-Buddha Continent
(6)The Celestial Islands Continent
(7)The Three Worlds, Two-way Continent
(8)The Moon Temple Continent
(9)The Gods Continent
(10)The Supreme Authentic Wisdom Continent.
The Celestial Islands Continent is one of the continents of the Elysium World.
484. Super Celestial Beings are the highest realm that humans can attain. The base camp of celestial beings is on the Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World.
●Hostess Yu’e, of Xuefeng Island on Celestial Islands Continent is a Super Celestial Being.
●Guanshiyin, the revered Goddess of Mercy and Compassion, is a Super Celestial Being.
●Angels in western culture are Super Celestial Beings.
Super Celestial Beings are Buddha. The difference is that Buddha has certain restraints, while Super Celestial Beings do not. Buddha has responsibilities but Super Celestial Beings do not. The greatest characteristic of Super Celestial Beings is that they can play in whatever way they think is most interesting. After Buddhahood is attained, there are still higher realms awaiting, but after becoming a Super Celestial Being, there are none to pursue. Super Celestial Beings mainly engage in self-entertainment and do not care for affairs in heaven or the human world. Buddha does not pursue entertainment and is not obsessed with momentary relaxation, but focuses on the acquisition of supreme authentic wisdom. Super Celestial Beings are the freest, most pleasant, and happiest LIFE in the universe. As the favorites of the Greatest Creator, they do not undertake any responsibilities or obligations. Buddha is the most intelligent and self-disciplined LIFE in the universe. When necessary, Buddha will bear responsibilities and obligations.
485. Heaven is for happy and joyous people. It is not for those who are weighed down by worries. The longer the time of one’s happiness and pleasure, the better and more stable the nonmaterial structure of one’s LIFE becomes and the closer their LIFE will be to paradise.
486. To obtain a visa to the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, or the Elysium World, one must give up their ego and enter a holographic state. The abnegation of ego is not “Sustain justice and extinguish humanly desire” as advocated by Confucianism in China, nor is it a rivalry against “the realization of individual value” as advocated by American culture, rather the abnegation of the self means the abjuration of obstinate belief in oneself. If you are convinced that your own cognition is completely right and immaculate, then you may be correct in every step along your way, but finally go astray into illusive thinking and never be able to walk out of the desert of LIFE and the “Cave of Silken Web” of transmigration.
487. Heaven, be it the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, or the Elysium World, is a world of liveliness and recreation. And this is particularly true of the Celestial Islands Continent. If you are not good at or have no intention of having fun, then why do you self-improve and self-refine to enter the land of heaven? Do you want to be a police officer in heaven? Let me tell you, there are no police, lawyers, judges, director generals, section chiefs, or supervisors there.
488. People who cannot dream of a colorful dreamland will be unable to enter heaven, so as long as you often see green mountains and clear rivers, gentle breezes and bright sunshine, and delightful auspiciousness pervading everywhere in your dreams, then you have taken a glimpse of the Thousand-year-world. If you always dream of wonderful and fantastic places, soaring in the sky, feeling extremely marvelous in your mental, spiritual, and physical blending with the opposite sex, and you do not have the slightest fear or trepidation, then you have received indications that you can go to the Ten-thousand-year World. If you dream that you can make yourself invisible, soar freely, transform yourself at will, and make places change according to changes of your own consciousness, then this indicates that you can enter the Elysium World.
489. To aim for heaven, you must climb two huge mountains, one is the man-made program, and the other is the “Egypt of the Soul”.
●The man-made program includes family, nationality, state, religion, political party, the existing order, and the lifestyle of human society. To enter heaven, you must walk out of this program of necessity. You cannot reach heaven if you do not escape from this program.
●The Egypt of the Soul includes jealousy, comparison, complaining, arrogance, wrath, possessiveness, forced occupation, enmity, tenets and doctrines, commandments and dharma, contention, avarice, laziness, and intentional action. If you do not clear away this trash in your soul, then you cannot reach heaven.
So please abandon the human program, flee from your “Egypt of the Soul”, break your chains, and run toward freedom.
490. How can we accumulate wealth in the land of heaven? Here are eight (8) ways:
(1)Revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, revere nature, and follow the Way of the Greatest Creator
(2)Unselfishly spread your love
(3)Dissolve enmity, and bring serenity, peace, and warmth to others
(4)Have a kind heart and do good deeds
(5)Sing praises to the Greatest Creator, Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, celestial being Lao Tzu, the prophet Mohammed (PBUH), and the sages and saints from throughout history, to life and other people, and sing praises to and protect nature
(6)Promote people’s confidence in life, prompt people to long for beautiful futures, and eliminate people’s anxieties, worries, trepidations, and fears
(7)Bloom one’s affectionate and romantic love in ways that do not bring any psychological, spiritual, or physical harm or stress to anyone else
(8)Fully exhibit one’s aesthetic skills
491. Heaven does not accept childish or immature people, but neither does it accept adults who do not behave like children, nor mature childlike adults. People’s traditional lifestyle has hindered them from growing up. Many people are still immature and cannot become “ripe crops”, even though they are well into their advanced years. This is something that provokes our thought. “Ripe crops” are certainly children who have grown up and matured; if you have not done so, then you will absolutely not enter heaven.
492. To enter the Thousand-year World, one must meet the following eight requirements:
(1)Revere and firmly believe in the Greatest Creator, and always be grateful to the Greatest Creator
(2)Revere LIFE and nature
(3)Possess no jealousy, resentment, greed, persistence, selfishness, or complaints against others
(4)Never hinder other people’s happiness or freedom under any pretense or excuse
(5)Have a kind heart, be kind to others in behavior, action, and word
(6)Be honest, practical and realistic, and truthful; never cheat or lie
(7)Work hard, but keep the living and surrounding environment clean, tidy, beautiful, and harmonious
(8)Keep all promises and agreements
493. To enter the Celestial Islands Continent, one must achieve the status of a Super Celestial Being; to achieve the status of Super Celestial Being, one must possess the LIFE structure of a Super Celestial Being. Self-consistency is one of the eight characters necessary for the LIFE structure of Super Celestial Beings. Self-consistency refers to a self-formed complete system, which is defective of nothing, runs in good coordination and congruity, and satisfies what it needs without relying on anything outside of itself. Self-consistency is Tathagata, with no form of ego, other people, other beings, age, dharma, or non-dharma. Self-consistency is trance, obscurity, the subtle, male and female, yin and yang, and Taiji.
494. How can we cultivate the character of self-consistency? Here are eight (8) ways:
(1)Create millions of images and dharma within your mind; namely, “create reality with consciousness”
(2)Life is death, death is life, glory is disgrace, and disgrace is glory; show no concern for life, death, glory, or disgrace; possess strength but retain gentleness; know and observe all, but remain obscure
(3)Emptiness is form, and form is emptiness; consciousness returns to the state of zero, and the soul returns to the spiritual pure land
(4)Everything is but a game, only soul is true, so do not persist in anything
(5)You own everything when you own nothing, transcend over time and space, and maintain a powerful and unconstrained style
(6)Follow your own nature, and be unrestrained; follow predestined relationships, and be carefree; follow your destiny
(7)Maintain holographic order with no interiors or exteriors, no borders or boundaries, no rights or wrongs, no truths or falsities, and no kindness or wickedness
(8)Make the “real”, illusive and dreamlike; make the “illusive”, reasonable
495. There is neither oppression nor exploitation in heaven; all those who want to enter heaven through self-improving and self-refining must make certain that they do not contend with others, oppress or exploit others, bring unhappiness or unpleasantness to others in any way under any pretense, restrict others’ freedom in any way, impose their own ideas and views on others, or cause any spiritual, mental, or physical harm to others.
496. If you have a clear conscience, have repaid the favors of nature and your parents for your upbringing, and do not owe any debts to any people, animals, or nature, then you can march toward heaven in your next life. If you have eliminated from your consciousness the concepts of families, nationalities, states, political parties, and religions, if you like freedom, non-restraint, happiness, and joy, have repaid all debts in the human world and have built your merits and virtues, then you can enter the Thousand-year World of paradise in your next life. If you often dream of soaring freely and can maintain a state of pleasure without sexual contact, then you can enter the Ten-thousand-year World of paradise in your next life. If you possess the consciousness of Buddha, you will enter the corresponding Elysium World in your next life. If you revere the Greatest Creator, LIFE, and nature, follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, possess supernatural power, and can create the world you yearn for, then you will undoubtedly enter the Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World.
497. Three steps are required to become a celestial being.
(1)One must step out of trouble, pain, sorrow, worry, and fear, and live a happy, joyous, free, and blessed life
(2)One’s mind must not abide anywhere, must follow predestined relationships and be carefree, must follow their destiny, and can maintain a condition of pleasure
(3)They are not constrained by heart forms, everything is nature and they live in nature, are flexible, accommodating, and agile, and possess sixty-four (64) kinds of magical powers, are easy and self-harmonious, are in a state of free from ego and form, and have become fully synchronized with Tao.
498. Becoming a Super Celestial Being and reaching the Elysium World is to reach the peak of LIFE. Man cannot become god and cannot ever become the Greatest Creator.
499. Everyone is always pursuing Tao. Tao is actually not very far from us and it will not abandon us. Tao surrounds us as water surrounds fish. Tao exists in our everyday lives and in everything. Tao also exists in changing all phenomena. Going with the flow of Tao means that you have attained it; letting yourself melt into Tao and having Tao manage your life means that you have attained it.
500. Everything in the universe moves with Tao, including the behaviors of governments. Therefore, do not complain or get upset or enraged, just do what you need to do. If you choose to plant a flower, that is your business; if the government chooses to destroy your flower, that is their business. Ultimately, Tao gives everyone fair and just trials.