501.The Greatest Creator is the supernatural soul of the universe.
502. Everything traces back to the Greatest Creator:
Everything comes from its source; the Greatest Creator is the ultimate source;
Every LIFE is at its level; the Greatest Creator is the highest level;
Everything is in motion; the Greatest Creator is the original power for all motion;
Everything has order; the Greatest Creator is the designer of all order;
Everything has spirit; the Greatest Creator is the ultimate source of all spirit.
503. Wuji gave rise to Taiji and Taiji is the Greatest Creator. Taiji came from nature, so nature and the Greatest Creator are one and the same.
504. The Greatest Creator has eight (8) features:
505. The Greatest Creator is:
The supreme leader of the universe
The master of all gods
The nerve centre of the universe
The cradle of LIFE
The birthplace of wisdom
The creator of the universe and of LIFE
The driving force of the universe
The energy center of the universe
The sweet spring in the desert; the beacon in the dense fog
The ancestor of Buddha, Allah, Grand Brahma, and heaven
506. The Greatest Creator is not a god. There are many gods in the universe, but the Greatest Creator is exclusive.
507. Jesus Christ is not the Greatest Creator but a god.
508.The relationship between man and the Greatest Creator is the most fundamental of all human relationships.
509. The Greatest Creator never communicates with individuals directly with spoken words. Everything is through the language of the Greatest Creator. Changing phenomena are the dialogues between the Greatest Creator and man. People capable of understanding the “book without words” have direct dialogues with the Greatest Creator.
510. The Greatest Creator never records his will with words, never worries that some deity or demon might usurp his authority, never enters anyone’s mind to grant them special instructions or edification, and never judges, rewards, or punishes anyone.
511. Where is the Greatest Creator? The entity of the Greatest Creator is at the Zero World, but the spirit of the Greatest Creator pervades everything throughout the universe.
Where is the Zero World? The Zero World is the point of zero in the universal coordinate system through which X, Y, and Z axises all pass through.
The twenty (20) parallel worlds are connected at the zero (0) point. As a result, the Greatest Creator exists simultaneously in all twenty (20) parallel worlds, but without the Greatest Creator, none of them would exist.
512. All spiritual wisdom originates from, and all glory remains with the Greatest Creator.
513.It is Tao that governs the universe and the operation of everything in order. Tao is the consciousness and the magical power of the Greatest Creator.
514. The way of nature is the way of the Greatest Creator; the way of the Greatest Creator is the way of nature.
515. The Way of the Greatest Creator has eight major meanings:
(1)The universe is the product of the consciousness of the Greatest Creator
(2)Everything comes into being as a result of creation
(3)Everything runs within the consciousness of the Greatest Creator - Tao
(4)One must give play to their nature and conform to nature.
(5)Revere and emulate the Greatest Creator
(6)Reality is the collective projected image of the consciousness of all LIFE forms
(7)Happiness, joy, freedom, and blessings are the theme of LIFE
(8) Everything is but a game
516. The essence of the Way of the Greatest Creator is nature, love, and Tao.
Nature is the feature of structure.
Love is the feature of energy.
Tao is the feature of consciousness.
517. The core of the Way of the Greatest Creator is Tao, to “Reap what you have sown”; if you want to eat cucumbers, then you must sow cucumber seeds in the field. In this way, you will undoubtedly reap cucumbers, and not watermelons or pumpkins. If you deviate from it, you may reap beans from melon seeds or melons from bean seeds. To be less abstract, the seeds of selfishness, greed, jealousy, resentment, ignorance, fatuity, and trickery, will yield different harvests than the seeds you have sown. You may reap beans from melon seeds, or vice versa. Only from the seeds of kindness, honesty, credibility, and unselfishness, can you “reap what you have sown”. In order to do that and realize your dream, you must follow the Way of Nature. If you stray from it, hope will become desperation and comedy will morph into tragedy.
518. The Way of the Greatest Creator is rich in meaning and extensions; it transcends time and space and governs everything. It is so extensive that there is no exterior and so narrow that there is no interior. It operates everything and governs the universe.
The Way of the Greatest Creator is:
The Way of light
The Way of creation
The Way of LIFE
The Way of love
The Way of freedom
The Way of happiness
The Way of magic
The Way of holographic order
519. The way of the Greatest Creator is the way of nature, so we must comply with and benefit from nature, while neither conquering nor changing it.
520.There was only one random accident in the universe: the birth of the Greatest Creator. Other than that, all other things are a matter of inevitability; inevitability is the order of the universe and the order of the universe is inevitability. The universe is unified harmoniously by Tao; Tao is law and principle. Everything within the scope of law and principle is inevitable. There are absolutely no coincidences. Coincidence was a link in the chain of inevitability.
521. There is no final judgment because judgments are being rendered continuously. What judges LIFE is not the Greatest Creator, gods, Buddha, or Hades, but the Tao of the Greatest Creator. The Tao of the Greatest Creator operates during every moment throughout eternity.
522. As for the LIFE of the universe, it is the original intention and will of the Greatest Creator to let all LIFE forms live happily, joyously, freely, and blessedly.
523. To understand, revere, and believe in the Greatest Creator, and to follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, is the precondition to initiate our conscience. One who has no Greatest Creator in their mind will be unable to initiate their conscience, and their conscience may die out. We can even say that such a person has no conscience and is a sly hard nut. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is the fundamental prerequisite and guarantee for human being and anyone who wants to lead a happy life.
524. Anyone who wants to become, thinks they can become, or instigates others to try to become the Greatest Creator is an incarnation or representative of, and an accomplice of demons.
525. Psychic energy is the highest level of energy in the universe; all psychic energy comes from the Greatest Creator. As long as we continue to believe in and follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, then we will have no shortage of psychic energy. Essence and spirit are energies second only to psyche. The energy of Essence mainly comes from the aura between heaven and earth, and this aura includes the energy brought to man by everything in nature, namely the energy given to man by all the beauty of nature and the energy of carbohydrates converted into food. The energy of spirit mainly comes from the level of consciousness. It is a structural energy, a program energy, a belief energy, and can also be generalized as the energy of Tao.
526. All life can be called spiritual as long as it gives reverence to the Greatest Creator, perceives the profundity of Tao within its soul, pursues supreme authentic wisdom, and tries hard to achieve the highest realm of life. To attain a spiritual life, one must listen to the teachings of Jesus Christ and march toward the Way of the Greatest Creator by following Jesus’ instructions.
527. Why should we take the Way of the Greatest Creator? Because we can only get to higher LIFE spaces via that path. Without the Greatest Creator, we can hover in a certain space or slide into lower spaces, but we can never climb to higher spaces.
528. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the road to happiness, joy, freedom, and blessing. You are to keep a peaceful and joyous inner mind whether you are in a favorable or an unfavorable circumstance or even in the face of desperation or death. You must be convinced that the Greatest Creator is perceptive of the slightest errors and is definite about punishments and rewards, and you must be brave enough to have the Greatest Creator take charge of your LIFE and to have Tao manage it.
529.All things created by the Greatest Creator are arranged in clearly defined layers. As long as we obey the arrangement of the Greatest Creator, strictly adhere to our required behavior, and move forward, following the track of human nature, we will have an unregretful life, no matter whether we are in a favorable circumstance or in adversity; in a bright situation or a dark one.
530. Even gods, Buddha, celestial beings, monsters, demons, and goblins are powerless before the Greatest Creator, so on our road of life and LIFE, everything will give way to us and cannot harm us as long as we cling tightly to the hand of the Greatest Creator.
531. The Greatest Creator does not decide anyone’s destiny. Everyone’s destiny is ultimately brought about by themselves. Their destiny is the result of their consciousness.
532. Understanding things is not for the sole purpose of enjoying and living harmoniously with them. What is more important is to make use of them to serve us and to broaden our scope of free activity to the greatest extent. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is not to endure hardships and sufferings but to enjoy life, enjoy LIFE, and obtain more happiness and pleasure.
533. Great love is like a mountain and is wordless. The Greatest Creator’s love for us is constant and eternal; the Greatest Creator’s love for us has never been expressed in language. If conditions are attached to love, if it needs to be repaid, or if it can be expressed in words, then such love can be only called small love; not great love.
534. Why should we revere the Greatest Creator? The Greatest Creator is the supreme sovereign king of the universe, the creator of LIFE, and the guardian of equity and order. Without the Greatest Creator, there would be no universe; without the Greatest Creator, there would be no mankind; without the Greatest Creator, there would be no god or Buddha. So should we not feel awe and respect? Only if we feel awe, can we hold our desires properly in check; only if we feel awe, can we obey the objective law and model after nature; only if we feel awe, can we understand that “there are divinities watching over us” so that we dare not harbor evil ideas or conduct misdeeds; only if we feel awe, can we live in harmony with nature, beings, and everything, instead of doing whatever we want to including the butchering of beings. Awe and respect derive from feelings of gratitude, humility, passionate love for life, and heartfelt esteem for the creator and the governor.
535. If we do not follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, then we cannot solve the problems of life; if we do not sublimate our LIFE, then we cannot have an excellent life.
536.The Way of the Greatest Creator is neither of private ownership nor of public ownership, but of non-ownership; resources are simply used as they are needed. It is only when people can use things as and when they need them; not just to have them, that the human world will become an ideal land and the beautiful dreams of mankind will be realized.
537. “Man proposes and god disposes”. That is to say, one’s success in achieving something and realizing certain wishes and ideals relies 30% on individual diligence and 70% on the natural environment; in this sense, the natural environment means the Greatest Creator, Tao, the program, good timing, geographical convenience, harmonious human relations, and nature. Human wisdom and human endeavors are both very limited; if time and geographical positions are not favorable, you cannot achieve anything no matter how much effort you exert.
538. By following the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can do these things:
You can disengage yourself from the abyss of misery and arrive directly at the most ideal realm of LIFE.
You can connect with the origin of the universe and enjoy the pleasures of LIFE at any time.
You can shake off the bondage of time and space and let your thinking and consciousness race freely across the unlimited universe.
You can accumulate your merits and virtues.
You can pay back all your debts from all of your past lives.
You will have a limpid mind and a clear consciousness to realize your dream.
539. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is most convenient, simple, direct, and effective; by following it, you can dispense with all taboos, and not immerse yourself in daily exploring and searching after Tao, virtue, benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, wisdom, credibility, and art; you need not chant scriptures and pray every day, go to great lengths to cultivate special magical power and arts, tread great distances to follow the enlightened, or engage in serious heated discussions. All you need is to model after nature.
540. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the Way of nature. Everything is accomplished naturally. It is against the Tao of nature to expect to obtain and achieve something as soon as you want it. “Success will come when conditions are ripe” - this is what is meant by nature. Force and compulsion are against nature. Conscious effort should be combined with adherence to the course of nature. Without conscious effort, we can only circle at the original spot and cannot walk out of the bewilderment and the thirty-six (36) eight-diagram arrays. Without an attitude and state of mind that adhere to the course of nature, we will certainly feel anxious and contentious, act hastily, and our eagerness for success will backfire. In the end, we may get the opposite of what we have wished.
541. For five thousand years, man has only had a smattering of knowledge of the Greatest Creator, but without a correct and relatively complete understanding, we cannot feel awe and reverence; without awe and reverence, our lives as individuals will be perplexed and doleful, and society as a whole will not be able to eliminate the hidden troubles and establish auspicious and peaceful vital forces in harmony with nature. One can only have a perfect life by following the Way of the Greatest Creator; mankind can only keep itself from going astray by doing the same.
542. Walk on the way of the Greatest Creator but not on the way of gods, because Satan is also a god.
543. The Greatest Creator is love, sincerity, kindness, beauty, faith, honesty, happiness, joy, freedom, and blessing, and so should we be; the Greatest Creator, as the name means, is a wonderful creator, and so should we engage in and derive pleasure from labor and creation; the Greatest Creator per se is selfless dedication; and so should we derive happiness from selfless dedication.
544. Human beings must never say or do things in the name of the Greatest Creator.
545. The way to contact the Greatest Creator is to read the “book without words”, to meditate, and to pray.
546. If one's life is not smooth, then they must go against the way of the Greatest Creator. The Greatest Creator will not use suffering and misery to test those people who walk along its way; no, not at all. If we encounter tribulation and suffering, it is not the Greatest Creator testing us, but we ourselves who have deviated from the way of the Greatest Creator.
547. The will of the Greatest Creator manifests itself through the rules and laws of nature.
548. People who practice divination, fortune-telling, magic arts, evil arts, necromancy, are charmers, or who consult with ghosts or wizards are hated by the Greatest Creator.
549. Do not put the Greatest Creator to the test.
550. Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
551. Forgive those who sin against you, and the Greatest Creator will forgive your sins: forgive not those who sin against you, and the Greatest Creator will not not forgive your sins.
552. Have firm faith in the Greatest Creator and not worry about tomorrow.
553.Do not judge others’ guilt, so that your guilt will not be judged by them; for as you judge others, so shall you be judged, and the measure that you weigh upon them will be weighed upon you.When we see others' shortages, we shall consider that we might be more worse than others.
554. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find it; knock, and the door will open to you.
555. Always do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
556. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to LIFE, and very few ever find it.
557. Guard against false prophets, for they come to you in sheep's clothing, but are inwardly ferocious wolves; by their fruits, you can recognize them.
558. Not everyone who cries, “Lord, Lord”, will enter the kingdom of heaven; only those who do the will of the Greatest Creator while on earth will be so blessed.
559. In the realm of the Greatest Creator, people do not marry; only those who do not marry are entitled to enter the realm of the Greatest Creator; those who want to marry can never enter the realm of the Greatest Creator.
560. Trust is truth, and love is LIFE; trust can accomplish everything. Small trust brings about small achievements; great trust brings about great achievements. Without trust, you will be at loose ends and will achieve nothing.
561. The disciples said, “If this is the situation between husbands and wives, then it is best not to marry”, but Jesus said, “Not everyone can accept this, but those who are able to, should accept it. Accept it if you can”.
562.For whosoever does the will and walks on the way of the Greatest Creator is my spiritual relative.
563. My brother keeps offending me; I will forgive him seventy-seven (77) times. If we do not forgive others from the bottom of our hearts, then the Greatest Creator will treat us likewise.
564.Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave.
565. Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God(the Greatest Creator) what is God's(the Greatest Creator’s).
566. The Greatest Creator is not for the dead, but for the living.
567. For whoever exalts themself will be humbled and whoever humbles themself will be exalted.
568. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean; what comes out of it does.
569. What does it benefit someone to gain the whole world and yet lose his soul? What can anyone give in exchange for his soul?
570. Love the Greatest Creator with all your hearts, minds, and souls. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
571. To worship the Greatest Creator, you need not go to churches or temples. The whole universe and man’s soul are places of worship for the Greatest Creator.
572. Do not amass wealth for ourselves on the earth, but accumulate our wealth in heaven. Our heart and future will be wherever our wealth is.
573. The realm of our LIFE will certainly be reflected by what we value. We will live wherever our consciousness is.
574.The sky will not offer rain over land that is a bleak wilderness; heaven will not offer spirituality to a heart that is a bleak, spiritual wilderness.
575.The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is LIFE and peace.
576. If we do not change back to being as children, then we will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
577.A man's foes shall be his own household.
578. What is grand trust? It is 100% doubtless belief and acceptance. It means trusting both what you already understand and what you do not yet. If grand trust cannot be established, then we are as water without a source or a tree without roots.
579. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and LIFE, so we must hear his teachings and follow his guidance.
580.All who hear the words of Jesus and act on them will be as the wise one who built a house on a rock; and the rain came down, and there was a flood, and the winds blew, but the house remained because it was based on solid ground. All who hear the words of Jesus but do not act on them will be as the foolish one who built a house on sand; and the rain came down, and there was a flood, and the winds blew, and the house came down and great was its fall.
581. Do not hold mantras and swear, because we can not control the changes and developments in our lives; once we fail to hold our oaths and lose our faith, we shackle and bind ourselves.
582.Do not be unfeeling; love, but do not fall in love.
583. Proper emotion is good for the mood; excessive emotion is like poison; emotional poison causes trouble and sorrow.
584. People with greater love in their hearts have more beautiful souls, gentler characters, calmer tempers, live more happily, love LIFE, nature, and other people, and are closer to the Greatest Creator; people with less love in their hearts have uglier souls, more venomous characters, meaner tempers, live more miserably, do not love LIFE, nature, or other people, and are farther from the Greatest Creator.
585. The lower the level of LIFE, the less love there is. The higher the level of LIFE, the richer the love will be. What is hell? A place that is absolutely devoid of love! What is heaven? A place that is absolutely brimming over with love.
586. Control the extent of your love; love will develop among those who karma has brought together; love will follow with nature and opportunity. When you feel love, your heart will show it; when you feel it go away, your heart will be devoid of it and show that, too. You must not be obsessed or infatuated, you must not intend to claim it as your own, and you must not occupy it with force. Let love carry on as long as both of you still feel it. If you fall out of step with each other, then neither must impose it on the other. The extent of love is the extent to which it makes both parties happy and pleasant.
587. Escape from the whirlpool of sentimentality; we are not indifferent, but we are not without feelings and we are not immersed in our emotions. It is like eating and drinking; we need food and water, but we do not view them as the purpose and significance of our lives. If we only scurried about looking for food and water during our entire lives, then there would be no value or significance in being human. In the same way, if we only lived for good feelings throughout our entire lives, then we could tramp over hills and dales all we like, but we should never expect to reach the realm of freedom.
588.Each love has its own frequency; only loves that share the same frequency will resonate in sympathetic vibration; love will be found with love; a heart without love cannot find love; to obtain love, you must first understand it, then seek and maintain love with love. People who lack love cannot feel it from others.
589. Emotions, love, sex, and beauty are our most primitive perceptions from nature and our most basic feelings, but also the most precious elements of our LIVES, the sources of all fun, and our essential motive force to live. In order to have a good life and future, we must integrate them into our life rather than isolate them. When we melt into them, they will be unusually brilliant with highlights too beautiful to be absorbed all at once, and be brimming over with vigour, vitality, and endless enjoyment. If we isolate them, then our lives will be like the Gobi desert, with utterly dreary cries and screams, profound silence, and an endless sea of tribulations.
590.Sex is a kind of resource. It is not only a material resource, but one of spirit and soul. The resource of sex is the particular resource which is even more value and significance than food.
This resource has eight major pleasures and benefits:
It makes people placid and gentle
It makes people satisfied and content
It makes people love life and LIFE
It makes people yearn for the future
It guarantees our propagation and continuation
It pleases people and makes them happy and joyous
It makes people feel grateful
It gives people a taste of the blissful realm
591.The best way to live is to follow nature; the best way to associate with others is to follow predestined relations; the best way to achieve tranquility is to accept things as they are; the best state of being is to unite with Tao; the best emotion is the emotion with nature; the best love is romantic love.
592. Exclusive relationships between men and women are ugly phenomena. From humanity's perspective, exclusive relationships are nice, but from celestial beings’ perspectives, they are very ugly. Similarly,having many different exclusive relationships is also very ugly. It is best to take things as they come, associate with others by following predestined relations, act in accordance with your natures, and take advantage of opportunities that arise.
593.The love between lovers, exclusive couples, and married couples who pledge solemnly to love eternally and "grow old together" are all toxic love relationships; falling into toxic love relationships guarantees that there will be pain in one’s future.
594. Emotional romantic love can make us , but it can also ruin us. Broad and extensive love is the quality of LIFE in heaven; narrow and exclusive love is the character of LIFE in the human world; scrambling for and possessing sexual resources is the nature of animals.
595. Emotional and sexual love are only beautiful embellishments in life; accessories to life, not all of life at all.
596. True love is selfless. Selfishness and wanting to possess others as your own private goods, embellishments, and accessories becomes unusually ugly and shows the indecency and domineering natures of slave masters. When that happens, the picturesque and noble love which began, falls into the trap of vulgarity and no longer grows the fragrant flowers of love.
597. Sex, is not a dreadful monster. If you let a river flow naturally, it will not become a dreadful monster, but if you block the water and do not let it flow naturally, then once the floodgates open or the dam breaks, it will cause devastating floods and certainly become one. The more repressed sex is, the more violent it will turn, and it will become a dreadful monster.
598.Everybody has a pure heart，but the mind reflects the world. Thinking can create anything and the pure nature can conquer everything.
599.Women are beautiful for their femininity and softness; their softness can dissolve hardness. It is neither weak, nor suggestive of a lack of will. Rather, it means that they will neither take anyone in, nor be bullied arbitrarily. On the contrary, their softness is their strength. Femininity and softness contain marvellous strength. Soft sentiment is like water; it can wash away all dirt, wear away stones, and conquer everything.
600. Love is an attribute bestowed upon people by the Greatest Creator; a precious gift. All love is pure, true, kind, and beautiful. The perfect man will honestly sincerely love all ladies everywhere; the perfect woman will passionately love all men everywhere. This is not being promiscuous or fickle, but a noble quality which only celestial beings can appreciate.