301. Order is essential for high efficiency; disorder only creates busyness, tiredness, and low performance.
302. Whoever proposes must take charge. Whoever takes charge will bear all consequences.
303. Heartily speak kind words; as good weather is to the growth of crops, so are fine words to the development of friendships.
304. That which cannot be solved by conventional thinking can be solved by unconventional thinking; approach problems from unconventional angles.
305. If you pursuit something, you will have nothing. If you pursue nothing, you will have everything.
306. Gaining is losing; losing is gaining. The more you gain, the more you lose; the less you gain, the less you lose. Without losing, you will gain nothing; without gaining, you will lose nothing.
307. Life and death are rooted in each other. Wherever there is life, there will be death; wherever there is death, there will be life.
308.Death is not the end of LIFE.
309. If existence determines consciousness, then we will have only one earth; if consciousness determines existence, then we will have 36-dimension spaces.
310.The thought of existence determining consciousness is conventional thinking; the thought of consciousness determining existence is unconventional thinking. Beautiful futures belong to those with unconventional thinking.
311. If one plus one is two, there is an increase of quantity; if one plus one remains one, there is an increase of energy.The Sage embraces the One, and becomes the model of the world.
312. A key to understanding the mystery of the universe is that one minus one remains one（1+（-1）=1）.
313. Always concentrate on one thing. As long as you do one thing deeply, carefully, and thoroughly, you will get all that you need.
314. Wooden boards will break into halves from constant sawing, hard rocks will wear away from constant dripping water, and pursuers of Tao must persevere in their effort. A channel will come into being wherever water flows, things will settle easily when conditions are ripe, and a person who attains Tao understands the mysteries of nature.
315. Thinking is a kind of magical power. Magical power is the higher level of thinking information wave that shackles the lower level of thinking.
316. Our thinking is more or less confined by some higher thinking.
317. All rules, regulations, concepts, ethics and behavioral rules, authoritative theories and sermons, religious regulations and rituals, scientific theories and methods, and exemplary models and habits are all the magical powers that constrain human thinking.
318. Everything is convenient and timely, but not constant; once any cognitive thought becomes fixed, it cares for this but ignore that, and becomes an obstacle to thinking.
319. Living by Lifechanyuan values and acting according to its program are the magical weapons for long-term existence and continuing perfection.
320. Do not accuse others of guilt, that you will not be accused of guilt by others; for how soever you judge others, so shall you be judged by them, and with the measure that you use, so shall it be measured against you.
321. If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house.
322.To forgive another’s faults is to glorify yourself.
323. It is honorable to avoid strife; the foolish love to struggle and expose others' defects in order to highlight their cleverness.
324. Avoid the banquets of evil people; once you accept their smiles and offers of food and drink, you will be tied to them in the future.
325. Give yourself up, and you can keep it; hold on to yourself, and you will lose it.
326. Dharma has no set rules, non-dharma is dharma; form has no set shape, non-form is form.
327. Flunkies sacrifice themselves for profits, literati sacrifice themselves for fame, scientists sacrifice themselves for duty,true men sacrifice themselves for achievements;ordinary people sacrifice themselves for family, politicians sacrifice themselves for the state, saints sacrifice themselves for the world, and celestials sacrifice themselves for Tao.
328.The road is even but people often choose shortcuts; quick success and instant benefits always lead to trouble.
329.Of all life’s relationships, the most difficult to maintain are marriage bonds.
330. Within the same time, the closer to the centre, the smaller the spaces are, the easier you would feel; the farther away from the center, the greater the spaces are, the more tired you would feel.
331. How big the heart is decides how big the universe will be; how deep the thinking is decides how wide the spaces of life will be.
332. If structure doesn't change, nature will not change;energy can not change structure.
333.The universe does not discern people's good and evil.As long as you visualize or pray, the universe will use all means to help you realize your dream, with the fastest speed and on the principle of the least resistance.
334. Extravagance and waste are criminal offence.
335. When using toilet seat, man should not stand to pee.
336. It is difficult to find bosom friends. We can't find them in life. But only when we endeavor to our lofty ideal can we find true friends.
337. A person without spirituality can only take, but never return; more than that, they destroy their surrounding environments like viruses.
338. Humanity’s purpose is to serve the Greatest Creator, just like grass and flowers’ purpose is to serve humanity.
339. Human social development has become increasingly complicated, vulgar, snobbish, and actually deviated from Tao; if it continues along this path, it will not only lose its beauty, but everything else along with it.
340. The best place for us to live in is the Garden of Eden.
341. If you want to lead a perfect life, you must concentrate your efforts on your own intension. Do not try to change others or the world; change yourself first. As you change, so too shall people and the world around you change.
342. We had better deal with our own garbage. No matter whether it is material garbage, spiritual garbage, or soul garbage, the less garbage we make, the more civilized we will be.
343. Lower levels of LIFE serve higher levels LIFE, and all LIVES serve the Greatest Creator.
344.There are 36 eight-diagram tactics in the universe. LIFE has innumerable traps; it is only by escaping from the traps of LIFE that can we enjoy the freedom of LIFE.
345. Continue to die and continue to be newly born, the meaning of LIFE is in it; continue to destroy and continue to create, the meaning of life is in it.
346. The way to reach a more beautiful LIFE space is to pay your debts, end your ties, accumulate merits and virtues in heaven, and perfect your LIFE structure.
347. The most wonderful experience is when your consciousness is in the "zero state", because it is only then that you can feel everything.
348. A LIFE that close to death is stiff; a LIFE full of vitality is soft.
349. Be kind to all living beings and they will be kind to us.
350. Nothing is worth recalling with nostalgia at the cost of LIFE; everything is a flash in the pan, floating smoke, and passing clouds.
351.The most lofty and greatest thing in life is to explore LIFE!
The most significant thing in life is to research LIFE!
The most joyful thing in life is to revere LIFE!
The most peaceful thing in life is to march forward along the trajectory of LIFE!
352. The human body is immune to many diseases; most of them invade us quietly and then imperceptibly disappear. You can ignore them totally, but once you take them seriously, they will entangle with you to the end.
353. The selfless people belong to the Heaven; the selfish people belong to the human world; the most selfish people belong to the hell.
354. From LIFE’s perspective, illusion and reality are the same.
355. When everything is a dilemma and indecisive, it is better to follow the drive of heart rather than brain analysis.
356. Do not conclude that something does not exist just because you cannot see it. The higher the frequency is at which something resonates, the less visible it is.
357. LIFE is a nonmaterial structure with spirituality.
358.We are made of material flesh and spiritual entity. The flesh is the carrier of LIFE; it will die, but the LIFE it carries will continue.
359. The quality of a LIFE lies in its structure; the more perfect it is, the higher the quality, the better the space, and the greater that LIFE’s freedom will be.
360. The best end-result of LIFE is to live in the back garden of the Greatest Creator - the Celestial Islands Continent.
361.The purpose of LIFE’s evolution and transmigration is to maintain the dynamic balance between the ethics of the universe and the entire LIFE of the universe.
362.The law of universal gravitation of LIFE :there is mutual gravity among
LIVES that are brought together by karma in the universe. The magnitude of this gravity is a direct ratio to the debt that each owes the other but an inverse ratio to the amount of favor that each has done for the other.
363. If one leaves this life with an unrealized wish, then they will be reincarnated into the human world another time.
364. An outline of standards and revelations of the transmigration of LIFE:
（1）People with the utmost benevolence will become Buddhas
（2）People with the greatest love will become Super Celestial Beings
（3）People with the greatest happiness will become Deity Celestial Beings
（4）People with the greatest health will become Land Celestial Beings
（5）People with the greatest kindness will become Human Celestial Beings
（6）People with the greatest faith will ascend to nobility
（7）People with the greatest filial piety will return with great dignity
（8）People who have built up their virtues will be wealthy
（9）People with impartial minds will return to human world
（10）People with muddle-headed, confused minds will fall to the animal world
（11）People with indifference will degrade to the plant world
（12）People with wicked intentions will sink into the ghost world
（13）People who have lorded over and bullied others will be sent to the frozen layers
（14）Cruel and intentionally evil people will fall into the inferno level
365. Hell is a general term for the inflamed layer, the frozen layer, and the inferno. A LIFE in hell will generally not enter the human world directly. Insects and many plants belong to another circulation system of LIFE and will generally not reincarnate as humans.
366. Higher levels of LIFE have fewer conflicts with their surroundings; lower levels of LIFE have more conflicts with their surroundings.
367. The core element of a higher levels of LIFE’s consciousnesses is love; high levels of LIVES contain much love in their consciousnesses; low levels of LIVES contain little love in their consciousnesses.
368. Gods and Super Celestial Beings are LIVES personally created by the Greatest Creator. Other LIVES are designed by the Greatest Creator but created by Super Celestial Beings under a God’s leadership.
369. “The law of the jungle” and “The survival of the fittest” from theory of evolution are portrays of the animal world, but real people do not agree with it.
370. Organ transplantation is not a good thing; its disadvantages outweigh its advantages.
371. Genetic engineering is extremely dangerous because it is likely to create monsters and demons.
372. Biological robots will emerge eventually; they will bring blessings to some people but misfortunes to others.
373. LIVES travel through transmigration and transformation; humans might ascend to celestial beings, but also degrade animals as well.
374. LIFE has eight secrets; to understand them, you must build your merits and virtues to exchange.
375.What does not exist in consciousness does not exist in LIFE. Therefore,make the best use of time to expand your space of LIFE. Do not be nostalgic too much for the Human World; it is only a flash in the pan. Try your best to be familiar with the place you yearn for and be a sensible person.
376. The nature of LIFE is soul. The nature of soul is consciousness, so consciousness is LIFE.
377.The more simple the more attention should be paid to things; the closer people are to us, the more they will form the joys and sorrows of our lives.
378. How can a LIFE achieve eternal bliss?
The answer is simple:Only self-consistent
379.Freedom symbolizes heaven, control means hell.
380. We must make full use of our bodies; If we do not, we are rebelling against the Greatest Creator; it would be evil to pray for what our bodies do not have.
381. Plant roots wherever you live; treat that place as your home, protect its environment, and create beauty there.
382. Freedom is supreme and priceless; it is the feature of LIVES in heaven. The degree of freedom shows the level of a LIFE. The greater the degree of freedom is, the closer to heaven that LIFE is; the smaller the degree of freedom is, the closer to hell it is.
383.Individuals cause their own lack of freedom and groups cause their own lack of freedom. If non-freedom is caused by a group and one wants to be away from that group, then the only thing to do is to escape; find a free place to go. If you can not find a free place on Earth, then flee to heaven.
384. Do not sympathize for or commiserate with the weak; they are parasites.
When you are tangled with the weak, they will absorb your energy and your life will eventually succumb to a tragic end.
Who are the weak? The sick, disabled, ill, and poor are not, but those who constantly syphon your energy are.
385. When many people's consciousnesses resonate in common, they live in the same world. Heaven and hell are the real worlds created by the people whose consciousnesses resonate in common, like everything on Earth is created by the “people”together who have been to the Earth .
386. All changes in the universe have reasons. All changes of nature are the results of quantitative changes. There will be no qualitative change without the accumulation of quantitative changes. Quantitative change reaches the limit will inevitably occur qualitative leap.
387. As long as we treat everyone and everything objectively and fairly, then we will not waste time on hating or avenging, but only concentrate on having our own futures and sublimating ourselves.
388. What kinds of faith will lead to what kinds of spiritual states and thus mental activities.What kinds of mental activities will lead to what kinds of words and actions.What kinds of words and actions will lead to what kinds of results and ways of life.Faith is the navigator of life; different faiths will achieve different lives.what kind of faiths will lead to what kind of lives.
389. Arrogance comes from ignorance, this is the touchstone of testing whether a person is rich from inside out.
390. Character is what one inherits from their past life.Character is not inherited from one’s parents.Character will determine a person’s overall development direction.Character is nature, the original feature, which is the potential energy of consciousness that one hardly can handle or control by oneself. It is discribed as "leopard cannot change his spots".
Your character decides what kind of life you will achieve.
391. The more marvelous a method is, the easier it is to practice; tricks and shortcuts are ultimately not simple and easy ways to do things.
392. If you do not die with a human heart, then you will not ascend to the nature of a celestial; if you do not abandon the human world, then you cannot ascend to a fairyland.
393. If you do not close a door, then another nine will not open to you; if you do not abandon a lover, then you will not embrace a truer one; if you do not drop a piece of baggage, then you will not walk very far; if you do not remove the blinders of conventional thinking, then you will not see the light at the end of the tunnel.
394. Die, yesterday's me; embrace today's me! Die today's me, embrace tomorrow's me!
395. Do what you want without breaking the rules and be able to do anything of your own free will that is not perverse.
396. Are there any unfair phenomena in human society ? No, not at all! Everything is a fair adjudication of the mechanism of cause and effect; everything is the fairest arrangement with the rewards and punishments of Tao.
397. Everyone has their own LIFE trajectory; everything is destined. A phenomenon is seemingly wrong, but it is our own thoughts, behavior, and perception that are wrong.
398. When we die, we must die clearly and without regrets,and never come to this world in vain. while we are alive on earth, we must distinguish the priorities of life ：what is important and what is unimportant. Otherwise it is too late and we will die with regrets.
399.Do not be nostalgic for all the past. Open up the future rather than look back the past.The universe is boundless; time and space are endless.There is no end to the future of LIFE; LIFE is always on the way.The scenery ahead is unknown and unprecedented for us.No matter how wonderful the environment in which we are at present, we still need to open up virgin land,to explore the new way, to enter the new realms.Because joy is in creating, not enjoying material comfort; happiness is in devoting, not getting; freedom is in continually abandoning, not being conservative and maintaining the achievement.
400.Once people stop marching forward, they will inevitably backslide into dispiritedness and depravity;once they are unwilling to abandon all their possessions,they will inevitably slip towards selfishness and greed;once they cling to ancient ways and bygone values, people will never have the chance to see the incomparable phenomena and scenery.