800 Values for New Era Human Being (Third Edition)
A new era for humanity will begin on New Year’s day of 2018 and it will last for a millenium. The first thirty years will be a time for soul purification and the elimination of outdated consciousnesses. A large scale purification will be necessary for humanity, mainly soul purification. Those consciousnesses which are not suitable for the needs of the new era will be eliminated. The following ten years will be a transition period – the traditional production and life modes will be replaced by new models. After that, humanity will enter a harmonious era when all religions will unite as one, favorable weather will prevail throughout the year, and everyone will enjoy happy, joyous, free, and blessed lives. This new era will last till the end of the year 3017.
Humanity will soon enter the Lifechanyuan Era. The thousand-year new era is unveiling. The “800 Values for New Era Human Being” reflects the essence of human wisdom. It not only points out the direction for human development, but also indicates the detailed ways to sublimate everyone’s LIFE. These values are grace bestowed by the Greatest Creator. They are the teachings of gods, Buddha, celestial beings, and saints. They are also the result of painstaking efforts made by ancient saints and sages and they reflect beautiful visions that humans have been dreaming of.
There are twenty (20) parallel worlds and thirty-six (36) dimensional spaces in the universe and every LIFE has an infinite space in which to develop. The Earth where humans live is called the Human World. It is the transfer station for LIVES from higher and lower spaces and the battlefield of gods, demons, Buddha, monsters, celestial beings, evil spirits, animals, and humans. It is normal in the Human World to see all kinds of bizarre and motley disputes and sufferings. Everyone born in the Human World has to undergo a smelting of the heart and pain of the spirit. Eventually, cattle will go to their sheds, pigs will go to their pens, Celestial beings will go to their fairyland, and Buddha will go to the pure land.
To welcome the new era, we have already made preparations in theory and practice. The theories are Chanyuan Corpus and Xuefeng Corpus. The practice is the production and life mode of the Second Home that Lifechanyuan has developed in China over the last eight years. The third edition of the “800 Values for New Era Human Being” is a highly summarized and consolidated version of Chanyuan Corpus and Xuefeng Corpus; it is their essence and includes basic principles for everyone in the new era to understand and follow.
The history of mankind is one of suffering. It is full of wars, unrest, hunger, pain, anxiety, sadness, and fear. This is caused by the unhealthy cultures of all nations and its viral production and life order. Now we need to bring order out of chaos and remold cultures and orders. I am the great spiritual guide who was born in western China and who was identified by Boriska Kipriyanovich, the boy from Mars. I have come to guide human beings into a beautiful era which will last for one thousand years, will end the history of suffering, and will let them live in a new and happy world.
Everyone who reads the third edition of the “800 Values for New Era Human Being” is special and is blessed by the Greatest Creator; anyone who misses it or is not interested enough to read it is not blessed. Those who read it shall contemplate it carefully, take it seriously, cherish it deeply, and practice it actively. If you do so, you will see how right it is and how valuable it becomes over time. Its value is far from mundane and will bring unbelievable returns.
To gain, you first need to give. No matter how you discover and read the third edition of the “800 Values for New Era Human Being”, you need to pay one dollar. Please send your payment to the Lifechanyuan International Family Society.
May you begin a new life trip.
May peace and joy be with you.
December 1, 2017
1.Open the windows and the sunlight and fresh air will come in.
Take a broad view and you will see the faraway mountains are fresh and green.
Stay and study in Lifechanyuan and a new LIFE will begin.
You will see clear scenes of paradise.
2.Revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, revere nature, take the Way of the Greatest Creator.
3.Let everyone live well: the aged, the children, the widowed, the orphans, the disabled; not only ordinary people, but presidents as well; not only the rich, but prisoners in jail as well, even livestock, domestic fowl, and wild animals.
4.Three quarters of all criminals are not inherently criminal, but are forced into their situations by an unhealthy culture and the program of production and life which have been established by people.
5.What is the best state for our survival? The core is simply this: take the way of the Greatest Creator and establish governments which govern nothing. The more that governments manage and care, the worse our survival will be.
6.The more laws and regulations that there are, the more problems that will arise, especially the stronger the repression of human nature is, the stronger the containment of subjective initiative and creativity will be. It is as if to tie up people’s hands and feet with ropes and then shout for them to hurry and run!
7.Closure will lead to ignorance and backwardness, and rigidity and death as well, for a person, a nation, and society, too.
8.The Earth belongs to all humanity. People should be allowed to flow freely throughout the world and not be restricted by political borders.
9.A global government which is able to coordinate global affairs should be established.
10.Democracy is the pursuit of mediocrity. Strong, wise leaders should be in charge to carry things out, have the final say, and accept all the consequences.
11.Today’s real problems can not be solved with historic experience, but only with open and creative thinking.
12.Those who contemplate new solutions with traditional values are reactionaries resting on their laurels.
13.The judgement of right and wrong should be based upon these four essential standards: fact, science, logic, and spiritual perception，not according to the words of the ancients.
14.Meritorious statesmen are prone to be the greatest resistance to advancement.
15.There is nothing good about spirits and deities; fortunes and disasters, and all furtive and sneaky things are bad.
16.The western way of managing state affairs according to laws is so inexorable, while the oriental way of ruling states by men is so complicated, that neither methods are effective. States need to be ruled in compliance with Tao.
17.All affairs that are put into the public domain reflect the best solution to all problems.
18.What programs are bad ones? All programs are bad ones if they prevent people from leading happy, joyous, free, and blessed lives, but make people feel anxious, miserable, annoyed, dreaded, and worried.
19.Mankind is facing multiple crises, and the core one is the crisis of the soul.
20.What money can buy is not precious, but what money cannot buy is a treasure.
21.Preaching, in and of itself, cannot reach its goal; it also needs the corresponding program as its supplement.
22.Man falls into five categories:
(1)Ignorant persons are driven by instincts
(2)Laities are driven by desires
(3)Mortals are driven by sentiment
(4)Sages are driven by rationality
(5)Saints are driven by spiritual senses and saints are celestial
23.Man has six senses: visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory (taste), tactile, and spiritual.
24.The sum of positive and negative energy in universe is always zero, therefore what everyone pays is always equal to what they gain.
25、Life is a short journey of LIFE in the human world.
26.All the preaching and orders that make people happy, joyous, free, and blessed are moral, all of those that prevent them are the opposite.
27.We should pursue three great treasures in life:
1. Soul wealth
2. Intellectual or ideological wealth
3. Material wealth
Soul wealth is the most important and should be persued first, then comes intellectual or ideological wealth, and third is material wealth. None of these three great treasures are dispensable and a life without any one of them will be imperfect.
28.Man lives to pursue happiness, joy, freedom, and blessings. All of our activities are centered on this goal. If we ignore this goal of the existence of life, we will be putting the cart before the horse, whether it is studying for a doctorate’s degree, marrying to found a family, establishing a company, pursuing of an official career for more money, or self-cultivation. Pursue happiness, freedom, and pleasure, and fully enjoy all your blessings along your journey through life, and hence love life, love being, love nature, and feel gratitude - this is the moral of being a person and also the major value and significance of life.
29.The highest realm of life is to read extensively, have the world in mind, cure severe illness, make vigorous effort to improve situations, benefit people, and help to create a paradise where all people will live harmoniously with each other. The highest realm of LIFE is to self-improve and self-refine, release souls of people from purgatory, become a Celestial Being and achieve Buddhahood, and realize Supreme Authentic Wisdom.
30.The easiest habit to form and the easiest to ignore, but the most harmful to life and LIFE is the habit of accepting favor and forgetting to feel gratitude.
31.That which is most easily obtained is the most precious. We must be very clear-headed that what comes by easily is very precious. We should not think that what we have gained easily is of little value. Rather, that which is most readily available is most precious. We should regard them as favors from the Greatest Creator and we should take this principle as the valuable book of life.
32.The eight (8) secrets of life are:
(1)The more one pays, the more they gain；
(2)The uglier one’s soul is, the more painful they feels
(3)The more perfect one’s LIFE’s structure is, the more beautiful their appearance will be；
(4)The more words that are given, the greater the loss will be；
(5)The more beautiful one’s soul is, the brighter their future will be；
(6)The more one is possessed, the more trouble they will suffer；
(7)The stronger one’s self-persistence remains, the further one will be from Tao
(8)The more willing one is to pursue shortcuts, the longer their journey will be
33.The eight (8) mysteries of life are:
1)Ask for the Greatest Creator at a critical moment
2)Say ”No!” to avoid disaster
3)Sensation is more reliable than wisdom
4)Capture stimulation from information the first time it is offered
5)Confession can release karma
6)Obtain truth and Tao from the evasive and elusive
7)Enter the Spiritual pure land and unite with Tao
8)Dialogue with the Greatest Creator directly by reading the books without words often
34.The Greatest Creator is the primary productive force.
35.Live for happiness, joy, freedom, and blessing, but not for doctrine, truth, state, political party, organization, religion, or family.
36.The eighteen causes of life’s suffering are:
(1)Incorrect values of life, LIFE, and the universe
(6)Complaining and resentment
(8)Undue ambition for victory and struggle
(9)Arrogance and insolence
(11)Infatuated and poisoned love
(12)Possession and occupation
(13)Contention for fame and gain
(15)Ambition to transform and control other people
(16)Deviation from Tao of nature
(17)Transgression of laws and disciplines
(18)Consciousness of marriage, family, nationality, state, political party, religion, and organization.
37.Mankind’s present is caused by his past and everyone’s present is caused by their past. The Tao of heaven is justice. Therefor, stop blaming heaven and earth, and stop complaining about society, other people, and the government.
38.To create happiness for mankind and individuals, you must rely on the Greatest Creator as well as on yourself.
39.The purpose of creation is to please and serve the creator. Therefore，man is supposed to do this also.
40.From God’s perspective, people are ignorant；from Buddha’s perspective, people are evil；from Celestial Beings’ perspectives, people are short-sighted and stupid；from mankind’s own perspective, people are both good and evil but wise；from animals’ perspectives, people are inconceivable and horrible；from plants’ perspectives, people are wonderful and great.
41.Humanity’s tribulation comes from humanity itself. Every individual’s tribulation comes from themselves. The functioning of Tao abides by rigorous logic and order. The equity and impartiality of the Greatest Creator is incarnated in the functioning of Tao. If we can not understand this principle, the tribulation will never end, and the vicious cycle will continue forever.
42.The most important thing in life is not to try one’s best to possess as much material as possible but to manage to change their thinking.
43.Firm faith in the Greatest Creator, believing in Karma, and putting our best into everything we do are the three magic weapons to achieve carefree lives.
44.Time and energy are the diamonds of life which should be inlaid on the crown. Time and energy should be spent on the place and cause that can best embody the value of life.
45.Life is a journey. No matter how many reincarnations we undergo, even if a thousand or ten thousand samsara in the human world, we will still have only one life in the human world if we have lost our memory. We will not know about our previous lives or ones to come and we will not even know the relations between previous lives and future ones with us or their significance. Only people who can clearly understand their past and can see their future are living in a reasonable way. And only such people can turn tragedy into comedy, enter the realm of freedom from the realm of destiny, and fully enjoy the dainties and regales and magnificent demeanors.
46.The nature of the world is illusion. Life was originally an illusion. The question is how long the illusion may last. If we can survive for a thousand years, ten thousand years, or a hundred million years in the illusion, then the illusion will be meaningful. The past is elusive, the future is elusive, and all the scenes that come to mind when one closes their eyes are elusive, however the effect and influence of all illusions on man are real.
47.These are eight general outlines of human life:
(1)Firm belief in the Greatest Creator and kindness
(2)Diligence and creation
(3)Respect for the old and love for the young
(4)Mastery of balance and never going to extremes
(6)Maintenance of commonness and no pursuit of eminence
(7)A forgiving attitude toward oneself
(8)Cherishing dreams and climbing steadfastly toward the most beautiful place
48.Perfect human nature should meet these eight conditions:
(1)Revere the Greatest Creator, God, and Buddha, and respect other people
(2)Have no ambition for victory and no desire to fight for superiority
(4)Be modest, trustworthy, and honest
(5)Be sympathetic and compassionate
(6)Be able to adjust yourself and remain calm no matter whether you are in prosperity or adversity
(7)Conform to the laws of nature and do not seek eminence
(8)Love life and love labor.
49.A life without direction is blindfolded and a life without values is perplexing. The affliction and misfortune of life lie mainly in the lack of direction and values of life.
50.Life is either like the sun or like reflective material.
If it is like neither, then your life will be completely in the dark and will be as a pile of rotten garbage or a dirty and dark smudge.
51.Everything is but a game. Only the soul is true！Reality is a game. People who are obsessed with it are muddleheaded. People who are happy and pleasant in the game have an awakened consciousness. To own the reality is like the dream of an infatuated person. It is only with a game-playing attitude that you will not miss life.
52.Nothing is of an extraordinary or even a very important matter to life. Only LIFE is important enough to be maintained and cherished. Life is limited and yet LIFE is boundless. Everything in life centers on LIFE and LIFE is the core theme of human life.
53.The universe is holographic and Man is intrinsically blessed with the nature of god, Buddha, celestial, man, beast, and things. The differences in times, environments, family surroundings, educations, and individual efforts have caused some people to succeed in achieving splendid and perfect lives but have caused other people to ruin theirs.
54.A great wish can induce a great life, and a great wish has an incredible effect on life. All who have achieved great results are people with great wishes. Without great wishes, life is like duckweed that drift with the tides. Without great wishes it is impossible to scale the peaks of life and being.
55.As long as one does not know what will happen after their death, it does not matter what kind of life they lead; an honorable one or humble one. In fact, they are only in a death-bed struggle.
56.The human body runs in a program which is set up with eight miracle subprograms:
5)Magic power and art
7)Being possessed by the devil
When conditions are ripe, these eight (8) programs will automatically start up and operate.
57.Life cannot lack belief. Life without belief is contradictory and confusing. It is a life with neither direction nor prospect and one which is doomed to become a tragedy.
58.People who want to confer benefits onto society must live for themselves first, while people who want to sin can live for others!
59.Such a short life decides one’s trend and the future of their LIFE. Every one of our words, actions, ideas, and intentions shape our futures. Our merits and sins are recorded justly every moment of every day and night. What we reject and what we accept are entirely our own choices.
60.The most urgent issues in life are how to elevate the nonmaterial structure of LIFE - its spiritual nature - toward the development of higher LIFE space directions and how to sublimate our personalities and perfect our spiritual natures. None of us know what will happen tomorrow. One certain thing is that our LIFE structures will determine the future LIFE we will have.
61.Favor is not debt, but when you are desperate to pay a favor back, you may be forced to sell what you depend on. To avoid such a dilemma, you should not owe others any favors.
62.Everyone has unlimited potential, but the main reason for not giving play to their potential is not because they are born stupid or have insufficient mental skills, but because they have never found their best life track to follow from start to finish.
63.One heavy blow can destroy a person and render them powerless and incapable of recovery. However, it is often the long-term impact of seemingly insignificant charges that bring ruin to people’s lives.
64.Observe the numerous people on the street who are busy coming and going back and forth. Actually we only find two types, those who are pursuing fame, and those who are pursuing wealth. It is normal for the masses to pursue fame and wealth. If we are unable to keep a sober mind, but rather join the ranks of pursuing fame and wealth, we will be bound to connect our carts in front of our horses, delaying our precious lives.
65.Life is so short that big works should be chosen over small ones. Everyone has the capital to take on a big project, this capital is - love.
66.Life is like a play, no matter how long-lived or short-lived, nor whether it gains or loses, succeeds or fails. As one play falls, another rises, rising here and subsiding there. Achieving prosperity in the human world might result in a fall in the kingdom of heaven.
67.Everything has already been doomed. Facing the numerous and complicated life issues, we have only one way to deal with them: keep calm enough to handle all natural events.
68.There is no doubt that people have free will. It is precisely this free will that causes the hesitation, trouble, agony, fear, and sadness in life.
69.One of the guarantees of a happy life is to understand and know yourself. There must be a series of troubles and pain in life. Without understanding ourselves, we would be likely to attribute all the troubles and pain to outside causes and to other people, but never to ourselves.
70.Question: Who writes the script of our life and arranges the track of LIFE?
Answer: It is we, ourselves.
Question: Who is the director?
Answer: It is the program.
71.The shrewd person only cares about an immediate benefit, but the wise one plans for the future.
72.People play all kinds of tricks to hook fish and Satan plays all kinds of tricks to hook people. Fish can not see the people behind their traps and people cannot see Satan behind his traps.
73.Man is absolutely not the result of random evolution，but has been created by angels according to the will of the Greatest Creator.
74.There are no wronged lives or souls in the world. The reasons are eightfold:
(1)The Greatest Creator is equitable and never treats anyone unjustly.
(2)The operation of Tao is meticulous and accurate, “Divine punishments, though slow, are always sure. With big meshes, yet letting nothing slip through”.
(3)Punishments and rewards are meted out accurately by Karma, “There are no gates to fortune or misfortune; you cause your own fortune and misfortune”.
(4)Reality is the projection of one’s own consciousness
(5)Understand that what we are receiving in this life is the result of what we have done in previous lives and that what we are doing now will decide what we will receive in future lives.
(6)The Law of Attraction tells us that those with the same frequency will resonate with each other, birds of a feather flock together, those with the same ideas are attracted to each other, and those in the same boat will share their weal and woe.
(7)The whole of the universe depends on the mind and all rules depend on cognition
(8)The sum of negative and positive energy is always zero, the losses and gains remain in balance, you will gain something when you lose something, and you will lose something when you gain something
75.Money fails intelligence；Intelligence fails mind；Mind fails nature.
76.I will not help unless my help is asked for, but I will come immediately if it is.
77.Dharma has no set rules, non-dharma is dharma. Form has no set shape, non-form is form.
78.Keep the main and change the others according to the situation.
79.Low wisdom is characterized by rashness, medium wisdom by competition, great wisdom can be mistaken for foolishness, and supreme wisdom is formless. Solve contradictions with formless wisdom. Dissolve all visible conflicts and contradictions with intangible thinking. Low wisdom is kept busy mapping out systems, medium wisdom is occupied with perfecting laws and regulations, great wisdom is preoccupied with spiritual civilization, and supreme wisdom roams freely and unrestrainedly in the spiritual world.
80.Little changes occur gradually but great changes happen in an instant.
81.Quiet places are free from misfortune, but places of excitement may breed disaster.
82.When you are on the wrong path, the faster you walk, the greater will be your losses to endure; When you are on the right path, you will have taken the best shortcut, even if you encounter temporary setbacks, frost and severe cold.
83.Theories and viewpoints are only suitable to particular times and places and are only applicable to certain conditions. When the environment changes, time and space change, or conditions change, such theories or viewpoints must not be applied blindly and mechanically.
84.Times change, ideas change, lifestyles change, and the relations between husbands and wives should adapt to these changes. Only change is the way to steadiness.
85.Happiness always belongs to those who conform to the trends of the times and act according to changing circumstances, but affliction will always be visited upon those who stick to traditions without considering the changes or even fearing them.
86.Any day might be the last day, so one should always accomplish everything most satisfactorily and leave no regrets behind.
87.Thinking has these eight ladders:
88.Wisdom is divided into these five levels in increasing order:
(1)Human eyes wisdom
(2)Deva eyes wisdom
(3)Wisdom eyes wisdom
(4)Dharma eyes wisdom
(5)Buddha eyes wisdom
Human eyes wisdom is the lowest kind and is based on the material world, Buddha eyes wisdom is the highest kind and is acquired after one has acquired enlightenment and can perceive nature.
89.That which can be imagined in one’s brain has existence.
90.Nothing in the universe is impossible, only something that has not been realized or transformed by thinking yet.
91.To obtain Tao, take no account of virtue；
To obtain virtue, take no account of benevolence；
To obtain benevolence, take no account of righteousness；
To obtain righteousness, take no account of courtesy；
To lack Tao, attach importance to virtue；
To lack virtue, attach importance to benevolence；
To lack benevolence, attach importance to righteousness；
To lack righteousness, attach importance to courtesy.
92.Forms give birth to souls, but souls can transcend over forms.
93.Mankind has three origins: the origin from the pyramid, the origin from the Garden of Eden, and the reincarnation of the dragon.
94.Negative, passive, and pessimistic words, moods, and consciousnesses will bring pain, misfortune, and disaster. Being alive, one is supposed to be positive, active, and optimistic.
95.The bewilderment of one’s self comes from the bewilderment of one’s consciousness. The bewilderment of life results from the disorder of one’s consciousness. Our sufferings mainly derive from the sufferings of our consciousnesses. All our uncertainties are rooted in our indefinite consciousnesses, in our failure to understand ourselves, and in our failure to understand what we really need.
96.It is only if we express ourselves clearly that the universe will better cooperate with us; If we do not understand ourselves clearly, the universe will be unable to cooperate with us; God helps those who help themselves; never look forward to help from immortals or emperors without your own effort.
97.The greater the energy, the more invisible a thing will be; the smaller the energy, the more tangible a thing will be.
98.The three constituent elements of the universe are：consciousness, structure, and energy.
99.Everyone must build their own soul garden. Jealousy, anger, hatred, complaining, comparing, cursing, worrying, anxiety, fear, falsity, wickedness, ugliness, sloppiness, hypocrisy, laziness, greed, avid possession, forced occupation, desire to excel over others, false exculpation, and other weeds and barnyard grasses must be cleared out of your soul gardens. They must be sowed and planted with sincerity, kindness, virtue, love, faith, honesty, diligence, bravery, unselfishness, devotion, service, care, tolerance, consideration, compassion, mercy, and other beautiful flowers.
100.Affection and romantic sexual love are precious gifts bestowed upon us by the Greatest Creator. We are supposed to enjoy fully the pleasures and sweetness of them.
101.Jealousy reflects an ugly soul.
102.A mind bent on comparison is a mind bent on wickedness.
103.Vanity is as a cancer cell of life.
104.Complaining is a poisoned arrow.
105.Selfishness is the source of trouble and is a primary pass to hell.
106. Anger is the source of all diseases and is like chronic poisoning one’s self.
107. Anger is an emotional cyclone; to get angry is to get hurt.
108. Laziness is a parasite’s consciousness.
109.Gratitude is the first element to sublimate LIFE.
110. Selflessness is the pass to heaven.
111.Giving and dedicating are the best ways to accumulate treasure in the heaven.
112.Money, power, position, fame, and beauty are the devil’s bait.
113.The more things you possess, the more trouble you will also possess.
114. Health, calmness, joy, contentment, and peace are rewards from the Greatest Creator.
115.You can own nothing and yet have everything.
116.Honesty is the best policy.
117.Once the roots are established, the way will grow therefrom.
118.If one can achieve a body and soul of integrity through self-improving and self-refining, then they can have real spirit and great talent and virtue concentrated within themself.
119. Keeping one’s faith is the first priority in life; breaking one’s word is criminal.
120.Being negative is like cutting one’s own and other people’s arteries to release blood.
121. Repentance is an effective way to purify the soul and also a cure to eliminate negative karma.
122.Praying has incredible supernatural power – pray more when you cannot realize your beautiful ideal because you feel trapped by your surroundings.
123.Being cold is a sign of lacking vigor and vitality, and those who lack enthusiasm and passion cannot do great things.
124.Greed is a psychological disease.
125.Arrogance is a devil’s quality.
126.Stubbornness is a symbol of rigid thinking.
127.Truth cannot be found in debates and arguments.
128.Cheating is criminal.
129.Suspicion is psychological perversion.
130.Hate is like poisoning yourself and others.
131.Cursing is wizardry and the cursor will become a demon, so do not curse no matter how angry you become.
132. Hate ruins us.
133.Weak spots with defects are the most vulnerable to injury.
134. Praise shows the richness of one’s soul.
135.Belittling others shows the ugliness of one’s soul.
136.Humbleness is the beginning of progress, sublimation, and a pass to heaven.
137.Trust is like honey and distrust is like a knife.
138.As humans, we need to have religious sentiment.
139.Conducting oneself naturally is the greatest beauty.
140.Do not judge others; be careful about conclusive words before they escape your mouth.
141. Say what you feel like saying, do what you feel like doing, build your own road, and follow your own paths; Do not bother with others or regard other people’s business.
142.Trust is truth; love is LIFE.
143. Forgiving and tolerating others will broaden your path and increase your living space.
144. Chase after the sun, and you will escape the darkness; chase after happiness, and you will escape trouble; chase after paradise, and you will escape this mortal world.
145. Whoever spreads ugliness is ugly.
146. If you escape from yourself but are afraid to face yourself, you will suffer endless pain.
147. Love is a state of being; it is like sunshine and flowers blooming.
148. Love does not have specific objects; it illustrates our most beautiful qualities.
149. Whoever lives for others is trampling on their dignity.
150. Beware of those who say, “I do this for your own good”, as they may have selfish intentions and do it for THEIR own good.
151. Criticizing each other causes misery and suffering, and shows that you are rigid and stubborn.
152. Egalitarianism is unfair; communism without belief in the Greatest Creator does not work.
153. We should have light in our eyes and love in our hearts, thoughts need to be kind, and routine work needs to be done diligently.
154. Quality decides function and the quality of a person decides their value and function in society.
155. Good character can maintain one’s dignity, but power and wealth do not build it.
156. “It is easy to have good relationships with everyone if we do not want anything from them; I would not care about the price of wine if I did not drink it”. The best way to resist something is to “abandon it and ignore it”.
157. We should take things as they are, associate with others by following predestined relations, act in accordance with our nature, and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
158. Only saints are qualified to guide others.
159. Realize that you are blessed and cherish your blessings，and do not waste your good fortune. Once your rewards are expended, you will have a tough time.
160. Great oaks from little acorns grow; put more effort into basic things.
161. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step; little things make big things happen.
162. What we have seen is where we are going. What have we seen?
163. Deliver the best quality in all jobs you do, or do not do them.
164. Do not desire supernatural powers or magic arts; do not pretend to be supernatural to impress others; be your true and natural self.
165. Allow yourself to return to the zero state. Do not claim credit for yourself and become arrogant.
166. Focus on good things and ignore bad things; the law of attraction is magical.
167. If you are very healthy, then nothing can make you sick.
168. Keep Individuality yet blend with commonness.
169. Do not stop when faced with adversity; things might turn around at the next corner.
170. Happiness comes from collective group, joy is from creation, freedom is earned, and well-being comes from dedication.
171. Do not kidnap, bond, or strangle your loved ones in the name of love.
172. It is better for others to owe you than for you to owe others; this is how we become free.
173. “Everything is consumed in commotion, but is brought into existence in tranquility, and tranquility is the home of the spirit”. “Tranquility gives birth to wisdom, while commotion breeds fatuity”. You cannot achieve much or go very far without peace of mind.
174. Close one door and many other doors will open for you automatically.
175. It is better to create the future than to dwell in the past.
176. Your stubborn perspectives can be the roots of all your hearts’ problems; your cunning can obstruct the advancement of your enlightenment; to enlighten yourself from the regret of consequences whenever you face perplexity is to compose your mind and make your actions righteous.
177. Those who are keen on nourishing themselves from the meat of birds and other animals will be harmed by their instinct, and those who gain extra advantage from others will be punished by Tao.
178. Men are handsome for their masculinity, and women are beautiful for their femininity; Men with too much femininity and women with too much masculinity are ugly.
179. There is no love or hate without any reason.
180. Money does not grow on trees and there is no free lunch; everything is priced.
181. A civilized society is one in which resources are shared by all its members; a barbaric one is one in which they are contested and claimed.
182. Everything is good in moderation but poisonous in excess.
183. All conflicts are irrational.
184. Throwing stones at each other is barbaric behavior.
185. A timely compromise is wise and a timely retreat can move you forward.
186. Associate with people but do not form cliques with them; this is an excellent quality of civilized people.
187. A man of great virtue does not claim virtue; a man of the great mercy does not flash mercy; the great image has no image; Tao never does anything, yet all things happen through it.
188. All are responsible for their words, behavior, and choices; none can escape this.
189. Do not treat others as your emotional trash cans by imposing your misery and sufferings upon them.
190. Be an honest person in word and deed.
191. Encourage frugality and a simple life; eschew extravagance and waste.
192. As a man sows, so he shall reap; good will be rewarded with good and evil with evil. There are no gates to fortune and misfortune; you create your own.
193.Whether broth or cooked rice, remember it is not easy to come by, for half a piece of silk or cotton thread, think of the difficulty in production; prepare for rainy days; do not wait for thirst before you dig a well; live frugally and do not give protracted parties; if utensils be plain and clean, pottery is better than gold and jade; if there is moderation and choice in food, vegetables are better than costly delicacies; do not build luxurious house, do not scheme for rich land.
194.Hyperopia (farsightedness) does not exist in oddity, and moral integrity does not travel along solitary journeys.Tao models itself after nature; union is strength.
195.Let everyone display their talents to their fullest and make the best uses of everything; it is the biggest waste to suppress talents and to let things go unused.
196.The more something is shared, the greater its value becomes.
197.Giving up is masterly gain; letting go is an ever-victorious way of having.
198.Vice is more harmful when concealed than revealed, but benevolence known to all is inferior to that known to none. Do not be arrogant and self-righteous, and claim credit for yourself.
199.Good processes naturally result in good results; if every detail were perfect, then every result would be fruitful.
200.Stay away from all evil conduct, but pursue all kind deeds.
What are evil conducts? Here are some examples:
● Profanity against the Greatest Creator, god, and deities
● Slanderous comments against celestial and Buddha
● Mockery of sages and saints
● Shame on ancestry
● Filial impiety
● Murder and robbery
● Maltreatment and slaughtering of animals
● Bullying the disadvantaged
● Scheming to harm one’s brothers and sisters
● Humiliating one’s superiors and seniors
● Hoodwinking young and inexperienced children
● Cheating kind people
● Defrauding strangers
● Vilifying one’s schoolmates
● Harming one’s colleagues, hideously
● Accusing falsely
● Stirring strife among clan members
● Maltreating one’s inferiors and claiming their merits as one’s own
● Fawning on one’s superiors for personal gains
● Showing no gratitude for favors
● Harboring endless resentment
● Slighting ordinary people
● Disrupting state affairs
● Encouraging injustice
● Torturing the innocent
● Blocking insect caves and overturning nests
● Destroying embryos and eggs
● Pilfering people’s harvests
● Masking people’s good and kind deeds
● Uncovering people’s weaknesses
● Damaging people’s countenances and images
● Forcing women to engage in prostitution
● Wasting people’s properties
● Riding roughshod over people
● Humiliating people to one’s own advantage
● Shifting blames onto others to protect oneself
● Shifting misfortunes onto others
● Acting arrogantly because of one’s wealth
● Deriding poor people
● Frustrating people’s advantages
● Covering one’s own disadvantages
● Theft and burglary
● Lying and deception
● Breaching the dyke and incendiarism
● Damaging people’s residences
● Damaging people’s property
● Ruining people’s accomplishments
● Envying people’s wealth and ranks
● Being jealous of people’s talents
● Trickery in business
● Selling substandard goods for the cost of good products
● Smudging the environment
● Forcing people to do things that they cannot
● Encouraging people to commit suicide
● Digging up others’ ancestral tombs
● Destroying people’s homes
● Disrupting people’s peace of mind
● Jumping the queue
● Showing ferocity
● Plagiarism and piracy
● Harming people behind their backs
● Embezzlement in the name of public welfare
● Concocting pretexts
● Corruption and bribery
● Arranging items randomly
● Dissipation and extravagance
● Instigating public unrest
● Advocating violence
● Destroying mountains and forests
● Uprooting grass randomly
● Polluting rivers
● Plunging people into abysses of misery
● Building dangerous structures
● Gathering people to gamble
● Scheming to cheat people of their money
● Publicizing ghosts and demons
● Poisoning souls
● Engaging in crookery
● Publicizing superstitions
● Building temples randomly
● Corrupting people’s feelings
● Engaging in witchcraft
● Conducting fortune telling
● Extracting human organs
● Injuring others’ limbs
● Cursing people and wishing them evil
● Praying for people’s misfortunes
● Squandering food
● Laziness and acting slickly
● Behaving tumultuously
● Interrupting people’s rest
● Exposing people’s privacy
● Trespassing on the private residence
● Intimidating and threatening
● Kidnapping and hijacking
● Occupying people’s land and belongings
● Defaulting on one’s debts
● Abusing one’s power to seek personal gains
● Bullying people with one’s power
● Complaining and jealousy
● Trumpeting and flaunting
What are kind deeds? Here are some examples:
● Reverence for the Greatest Creator, LIFE, nature, god, and deities
● Following the examples of sages and saints
● Filial piety
● Respecting seniors and loving juniors
● Treating people equally
● Praising kind deeds
● Encouraging others
● Having a kind heart
● Loving others as oneself
● Showing compassion for those with misfortune
● Sharing others’ happiness
● Relieving people of their problems
● Rescuing people from danger
● Displaying others’ advantages
● Uncovering one’s disadvantages
● Relieving people for favors you have afforded them
● Repaying favors that are owed
● Not complaining about humiliation
● Harboring no hatred for hurt
● Let others gain wisdom through your illumination
● Leading people to sunshine
● Imparting knowledge
● Passing your skills on
● Diligence and thrift
● Working intensely, faithfully, and honestly
● Maintaining honesty
● Remaining simple and sincere
● Spreading happiness and joy
● Offering people freedom
● Helping people to find happiness
● Catching thieves and subduing demons when they are spotted
● Singing praises of sincerity and virtue
● Hiding other people’s wrongdoings but praising their good deeds
● Being practical and realistic
● Restricting falsehood
● Not pocketing anything found on the roadside
● Not bolting the door at night
● Finding pleasure in helping people
● Providing conveniences to people
● Consistency in words and deeds
● Acting and thinking in the same way
● Not following the path of evil
● Being scrupulously honest even in private
● Wishing for people’s safety
● Praying for people’s good fortune
● Being neither ostentatious nor extravagant, even when you can
● Engaging in no sycophancy when you are poor
● Feeling thankful
● Feeling appreciative
● Showing no arrogance when you have achieved your ambition
● Never giving up when faced with setbacks
● Encouraging people’s ambitions
● Promoting people’s confidence
● Helping people to fulfill their wishes
● Helping people to do their jobs
● Being faithful and forgiving to others
● Having generosity and tolerance
● Possessing courtesy and civility
● Abiding by order
● Retreating heroically before rushing torrents
● Standing aloof from worldly affairs
● Showing equity and justice
● Having impartiality
● Dedicating voluntarily
● Having a placid and peaceful mind
● Neatness and tidiness
● Having a benevolent and kind countenance
● Offering explanations for any doubt
● Showing hospitality and enthusiasm
● Being philanthropic and contributing
● Helping those in dangerous and strait situations
● Telling the truth
● Planting fruit trees
● Showing no arrogance or impetuosity
● Having a gentle and placid temper
● Restraining from ostentation
● Not envying rank and wealth
● Waking when dawn breaks
● Sleeping when dusk falls
● Being studious and eager to learn
● Shining as brightly as a mirror
● Dressing appropriately for the situation
● Having astounding beauty
● Projecting a pleasant image with every posture
● Being sanguine and lively
● Being good at relaxing and playing games
● Having pleasant voices
● Sweet tongues
● Considering others first in terms of benefit
● Considering oneself first whenever difficulty arises
● Open and aboveboard
● Doing nothing underhandedly
● Keeping to one’s duty cautiously
● Not coveting others’ property
● Loving peace
● Extensive love for the broad masses
● Closeness to nature
● Protecting grass and flowers
● Being easy to approach
● Having compassion for insects
Misfortunes and blessings have no gates; you have only yourself to blame for any possible misfortune;
you will be rewarded with blessings for your good deeds; good will be rewarded with good and evil will be punished with evil; there is a close association between one’s deeds and their consequent reward.
Divine's punishments, though slow, are always sure. With big meshes, yet letting nothing slip through.”
201.There is nothing wrong with the world; the faults all lie within us.
202.Only God can distinguish between right and wrong; our merits and demerits are judged by Tao.
203. If you are sincere and genuine, then you will get what you want; if you have an unpeaceful frame of mind, then you will get what you do not want.
204.Let nature take its course, do not hold inordinate ambitions; everything has merits and demerits, do not pursue perfection; when surrounded by a thousand rivers, drink only enough to quench your thirst.
205. Difficulties are overcome by easy things; great things are accomplished by the details.
206.Examine yourself in silence, but never accuse others’ of having faults during chats; it is good to be benevolent but much more important to not be evil.
207. Tiny differences in the beginning lead to great differences in the end.
208. Man will not conquer nature, but will respond to it; man will not resist nature, but will follow it.
209. Everything in nature is inherent; a blade of grass is happy as it is and does not strive to be a peony.
210.To follow the old routine and stick to tradition is useless and painful; it is better to open one’s mind and embrace new methods.
211. A whisper in the mortal world is as loud as a rumble of thunder in heaven; evil done secretly is as recognizable to God as a flash of lightning in his eyes.
212.Teaching to fish is better than giving fish; offering work is better than giving things.
213. Indulge your wildest fantasies! Only unconventional thinking will lead to the bright way and bring peace to the world and happiness to people.
214. Who is freer and happier, a king or a beggar?
The one who knows and understands themself better will be both.
215. The value of persons’ existence is proportional to the number of people they can serve, the more people they can serve, the greater their value will be.
216.If you have a good nature, then you are good even if you seem evil; if you have an evil nature, then you are evil even if you seem good.
217.The acme of good writing is nothing special: it is only being just right; the acme of good character is nothing unusual: it is only being one’s natural self.
218.Follow the creator instead of rules; future generations must follow the rules that were laid down by prophets and not new leaders.
219. Do not try to change or transform others, that is to disparage yourself and burn your fingers; change yourself if you can not tolerate them.
220. Those who love most, spend most; those who hoard much, lose much.
221. Without noble thoughts, we are animals.
222.If your surroundings depress you, then escape; escaping is the best solution to unpleasant surroundings.
223. Ask yourself whether you want to survive or to live; life is worthless if it is only for survival.
224. Beware of the devil sneaking into your mind.
225. Even an excellent person who is inharmonious with the whole will be eliminated; excellent people should always remain vigilant.
226. Do not expect too much from people; they change.
227. “Trust yourself” is the opinion of ignorant fools.
228. Sneaky hearsay is not good news; messages concerned with spirits, deities, fortunes, and disasters are bad ones.
229. Beware! Weeds grow wildly on free land. Remember, never overstep.
230. Habits, knowledge, and history are the three main hindrances to creation.
231. Rigid thinking is the biggest obstacle to civilization’s progress.
232. Be alert to reality trying to destroy you.
233. In joy, a person can achieve the best state of mind and the most beautiful soul.
234. If you inspire the qualities of sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, and honesty in your inner world, then a warm and harmonious world will be created.
235. The vastest ocean can accept the most rivers; the most open minds will generate the greatest thoughts.
236. Find and think more about others’ strengths and advantages than about their weaknesses and shortcomings; think more about your own weaknesses and shortcomings while not flaunting your strengths and advantages.
237. Reality is the projection of one’s own consciousness; transform yourself rather than complaining about perceived reality.
238. One’s consciousness will determine their life; one’s life will determine their existence.
239. All human contradictions and conflicts arise from energy contentions; even quarrels between married couples are essentially energy contentions.
240. The more love you release, the more energy you will have; the less you release, the less you will have.
241. Those who grow the fastest have the shortest lifespans; therefore, do not pursue speed in anything and do not take shortcuts.
242. A person’s quality lies in their details; not only in their words, but also in how they implement their deeds.
243. First impressions are the most real; future meetings rarely uncover more.
244. What is real is unreal; what is unreal is actually real.
245. The more administrators a collective has, the more complicated things will become and the more oppressed and exploited the frontline workers will be.
246. The more you possess, the more trouble you will have; something superfluous might cost your life.
247. Some books, some people, and some environments can transform corrupt lives into magical, wonderful ones; some thinking, some consciousness, and some words can enhance the realms of people and make sages quickly acquire the qualities of celestial beings; an event or a meeting can change one’s trajectory of life completely.
248. All cognition and experience acquired without personal consideration and comprehension is knowledge; wisdom is the ability to interpret that knowledge to solve problems.
249. Everything has its limit, and when that limit is exceeded, it will be transformed into something else; therefore, know the limits.
250. With psychic energy, mountains will flourish with trees, water will brim with fish and turtles, the sky will produce good weather, the earth will abound with a wide variety of LIFE forms, and people will show endless charm.
251. Without a good program (system) as the guarantor, good will and dedication will vanish like soap bubbles. This is why having the right life mode is of great importance; moral preaching alone does not work.
252. Avoid those who idle about and have nothing to do; they will weave colorful tales, but come up with no constructive ideas.
253. Beauty dwells in symmetry and proportion; it also dwells in simple and unsophisticated minds.
254. Every knack is deeper than the sea, so admire craftsmanship.
255. The more that people look up to you, the more important it is to keep yourself humble and sober-minded; the higher the position you have, the more important it is to remain modest and cautious. Otherwise, you encourage disaster.
256.Only as the lowest people have dignity, and a nation has dignity.
257. Those who help others, help themselves; those who harm others, harm themselves; those who cheat others, cheat themselves. This principle is only understood by people with great wisdom; if you cannot understand this principle, then you are an ignorant person with a blind soul.
258. The energy level of food is related to the consciousness of the eater; gratitude will maximize it.
259. To be truly noble, you must be humble; the bright road sometimes looks dark and the road leading forward sometimes curves backward.
260. The more you concentrate on something, the more you will understand it and find something invisible to others.
261.For the same goal, the way to achieve the goal is different, the result will be different.
262. The more you contribute, the more you will be paid; your contributions will always be rewarded justly.
263. Never do anything that is not worth doing.
264. Attach more importance to values than to fellowship; in this way, relationships will not cheat you.
265. Meet when a predestined relationship begins and separate when it ends; do not mourn or regret the beginnings and endings of predestined relationships.
266. Say “yes” when the answer is “yes”, and “no” when the answer is “no”; do not say “yes” when it is “no”, or “no” when it is “yes”.
267. Frank and honest relationships expend the least effort to maintain.
268. Ordinary people live ordinary lives; the ordinary life is plain; everything begins with the ordinary; plain is true.
269. To damage, snatch, steal, occupy, or defraud anyone’s property in any way and for any reason is a crime, plain and simple.
270. Labor and creation are the sources of happiness; true happiness comes from unselfish labor and creation.
271. Everything follows the path of least resistance.
272. A clean person will not be spurned. The cleaner a place is, the less garbage will be added; the dirtier a place is, the more garbage will be added.
273. If you are stubborn in your prejudices and hang on to your miserable existence, then you are like a rotten piece of wood that is incapable of being carved into a great statue; the greatest obstacle to overcome is clinging to one’s own opinions relentlessly. Afflictions and dread come from unbending consciousnesses.
274. Lack of enthusiasm and passion, one will never taste the delicious world.
275. Those who maintain excellence in everything they do will eventually be rewarded generously; those who slack off will never free themselves.
276. Good players innovate more enjoyable games with their consciousnesses, and play them, while those who are not good at playing will be played by illusion.
277. Those who do not play are only machines for eating, tools for working and moving objects, and walking corpses.
278. Everything is an illusion; only sensations are real.
279. Collectives are the best monasteries in which to dwell and self-cultivate.
280.Sincerity needs to exchange for sincerity; never swap sincerity for dung and dirt.
281 If we never look back, we will never “hear” the secular noise.
282. Flirtation is beneficial to physical and mental health, to harmony, and to the sublimation of LIFE quality.
283. Never degrade from the noble way in order to satisfy temporary desires.
284. Excessive punishment is injurious to the harmony and stability of society.
285. Open your heart, and joy will flow in.
286. Unless a LIFE serves the Greatest Creator, nature, and other LIVES, it has no value.
287. A gossiper must lead the role of gossiping; one who follows it is an absolute troublemaker.
288. It is your own fault when you are misunderstood.
289. Those who pry into or compromise other people’s privacy are not good people.
290. Cut down the futility, superfluous words, and useless acts, but inlay the jewels to the crown.
291. Wallowing in the past is tantamount to chronic suicide.
292. The crisis of being eliminated always lurks in passivity.
293. The mortal world is deep and endless, just as layers of cobwebs; only those who are able to jump off of it do not end up as spider goblins.
294. A pitiful man must have something to be hated.
295. It is a man’s shame to be pitied and sympathised by others.
296. Never stop advancing forward until your goal is reached.
297. One must play this game of life with great panache! Life is but a dream and all space-directions are void; to feel and experience life fully will leave one with no regrets.
298. Decadent consciousnesses weaken one’s power and are searches for death.
299. The longest distance between two points is a straight line, the shortest distance is a curved arc; therefore, never fear mistakes and setbacks.
300. Examine yourself often: “Have I gone the wrong way?”
301. Order is essential for high efficiency; disorder only creates busyness, tiredness, and low performance.
302. Whoever proposes must take charge. Whoever takes charge will bear all consequences.
303. Heartily speak kind words; as good weather is to the growth of crops, so are fine words to the development of friendships.
304. That which cannot be solved by conventional thinking can be solved by unconventional thinking; approach problems from unconventional angles.
305. If you pursuit something, you will have nothing. If you pursue nothing, you will have everything.
306. Gaining is losing; losing is gaining. The more you gain, the more you lose; the less you gain, the less you lose. Without losing, you will gain nothing; without gaining, you will lose nothing.
307. Life and death are rooted in each other. Wherever there is life, there will be death; wherever there is death, there will be life.
308.Death is not the end of LIFE.
309. If existence determines consciousness, then we will have only one earth; if consciousness determines existence, then we will have 36-dimension spaces.
310.The thought of existence determining consciousness is conventional thinking; the thought of consciousness determining existence is unconventional thinking. Beautiful futures belong to those with unconventional thinking.
311. If one plus one is two, there is an increase of quantity; if one plus one remains one, there is an increase of energy.The Sage embraces the One, and becomes the model of the world.
312. A key to understanding the mystery of the universe is that one minus one remains one（1+（-1）=1）.
313. Always concentrate on one thing. As long as you do one thing deeply, carefully, and thoroughly, you will get all that you need.
314. Wooden boards will break into halves from constant sawing, hard rocks will wear away from constant dripping water, and pursuers of Tao must persevere in their effort. A channel will come into being wherever water flows, things will settle easily when conditions are ripe, and a person who attains Tao understands the mysteries of nature.
315. Thinking is a kind of magical power. Magical power is the higher level of thinking information wave that shackles the lower level of thinking.
316. Our thinking is more or less confined by some higher thinking.
317. All rules, regulations, concepts, ethics and behavioral rules, authoritative theories and sermons, religious regulations and rituals, scientific theories and methods, and exemplary models and habits are all the magical powers that constrain human thinking.
318. Everything is convenient and timely, but not constant; once any cognitive thought becomes fixed, it cares for this but ignore that, and becomes an obstacle to thinking.
319. Living by Lifechanyuan values and acting according to its program are the magical weapons for long-term existence and continuing perfection.
320. Do not accuse others of guilt, that you will not be accused of guilt by others; for how soever you judge others, so shall you be judged by them, and with the measure that you use, so shall it be measured against you.
321. If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house.
322.To forgive another’s faults is to glorify yourself.
323. It is honorable to avoid strife; the foolish love to struggle and expose others' defects in order to highlight their cleverness.
324. Avoid the banquets of evil people; once you accept their smiles and offers of food and drink, you will be tied to them in the future.
325. Give yourself up, and you can keep it; hold on to yourself, and you will lose it.
326. Dharma has no set rules, non-dharma is dharma; form has no set shape, non-form is form.
327. Flunkies sacrifice themselves for profits, literati sacrifice themselves for fame, scientists sacrifice themselves for duty,true men sacrifice themselves for achievements;ordinary people sacrifice themselves for family, politicians sacrifice themselves for the state, saints sacrifice themselves for the world, and celestials sacrifice themselves for Tao.
328.The road is even but people often choose shortcuts; quick success and instant benefits always lead to trouble.
329.Of all life’s relationships, the most difficult to maintain are marriage bonds.
330. Within the same time, the closer to the centre, the smaller the spaces are, the easier you would feel; the farther away from the center, the greater the spaces are, the more tired you would feel.
331. How big the heart is decides how big the universe will be; how deep the thinking is decides how wide the spaces of life will be.
332. If structure doesn't change, nature will not change;energy can not change structure.
333.The universe does not discern people's good and evil.As long as you visualize or pray, the universe will use all means to help you realize your dream, with the fastest speed and on the principle of the least resistance.
334. Extravagance and waste are criminal offence.
335. When using toilet seat, man should not stand to pee.
336. It is difficult to find bosom friends. We can't find them in life. But only when we endeavor to our lofty ideal can we find true friends.
337. A person without spirituality can only take, but never return; more than that, they destroy their surrounding environments like viruses.
338. Humanity’s purpose is to serve the Greatest Creator, just like grass and flowers’ purpose is to serve humanity.
339. Human social development has become increasingly complicated, vulgar, snobbish, and actually deviated from Tao; if it continues along this path, it will not only lose its beauty, but everything else along with it.
340. The best place for us to live in is the Garden of Eden.
341. If you want to lead a perfect life, you must concentrate your efforts on your own intension. Do not try to change others or the world; change yourself first. As you change, so too shall people and the world around you change.
342. We had better deal with our own garbage. No matter whether it is material garbage, spiritual garbage, or soul garbage, the less garbage we make, the more civilized we will be.
343. Lower levels of LIFE serve higher levels LIFE, and all LIVES serve the Greatest Creator.
344.There are 36 eight-diagram tactics in the universe. LIFE has innumerable traps; it is only by escaping from the traps of LIFE that can we enjoy the freedom of LIFE.
345. Continue to die and continue to be newly born, the meaning of LIFE is in it; continue to destroy and continue to create, the meaning of life is in it.
346. The way to reach a more beautiful LIFE space is to pay your debts, end your ties, accumulate merits and virtues in heaven, and perfect your LIFE structure.
347. The most wonderful experience is when your consciousness is in the "zero state", because it is only then that you can feel everything.
348. A LIFE that close to death is stiff; a LIFE full of vitality is soft.
349. Be kind to all living beings and they will be kind to us.
350. Nothing is worth recalling with nostalgia at the cost of LIFE; everything is a flash in the pan, floating smoke, and passing clouds.
351.The most lofty and greatest thing in life is to explore LIFE!
The most significant thing in life is to research LIFE!
The most joyful thing in life is to revere LIFE!
The most peaceful thing in life is to march forward along the trajectory of LIFE!
352. The human body is immune to many diseases; most of them invade us quietly and then imperceptibly disappear. You can ignore them totally, but once you take them seriously, they will entangle with you to the end.
353. The selfless people belong to the Heaven; the selfish people belong to the human world; the most selfish people belong to the hell.
354. From LIFE’s perspective, illusion and reality are the same.
355. When everything is a dilemma and indecisive, it is better to follow the drive of heart rather than brain analysis.
356. Do not conclude that something does not exist just because you cannot see it. The higher the frequency is at which something resonates, the less visible it is.
357. LIFE is a nonmaterial structure with spirituality.
358.We are made of material flesh and spiritual entity. The flesh is the carrier of LIFE; it will die, but the LIFE it carries will continue.
359. The quality of a LIFE lies in its structure; the more perfect it is, the higher the quality, the better the space, and the greater that LIFE’s freedom will be.
360. The best end-result of LIFE is to live in the back garden of the Greatest Creator - the Celestial Islands Continent.
361.The purpose of LIFE’s evolution and transmigration is to maintain the dynamic balance between the ethics of the universe and the entire LIFE of the universe.
362.The law of universal gravitation of LIFE :there is mutual gravity among
LIVES that are brought together by karma in the universe. The magnitude of this gravity is a direct ratio to the debt that each owes the other but an inverse ratio to the amount of favor that each has done for the other.
363. If one leaves this life with an unrealized wish, then they will be reincarnated into the human world another time.
364. An outline of standards and revelations of the transmigration of LIFE:
（1）People with the utmost benevolence will become Buddhas
（2）People with the greatest love will become Super Celestial Beings
（3）People with the greatest happiness will become Deity Celestial Beings
（4）People with the greatest health will become Land Celestial Beings
（5）People with the greatest kindness will become Human Celestial Beings
（6）People with the greatest faith will ascend to nobility
（7）People with the greatest filial piety will return with great dignity
（8）People who have built up their virtues will be wealthy
（9）People with impartial minds will return to human world
（10）People with muddle-headed, confused minds will fall to the animal world
（11）People with indifference will degrade to the plant world
（12）People with wicked intentions will sink into the ghost world
（13）People who have lorded over and bullied others will be sent to the frozen layers
（14）Cruel and intentionally evil people will fall into the inferno level
365. Hell is a general term for the inflamed layer, the frozen layer, and the inferno. A LIFE in hell will generally not enter the human world directly. Insects and many plants belong to another circulation system of LIFE and will generally not reincarnate as humans.
366. Higher levels of LIFE have fewer conflicts with their surroundings; lower levels of LIFE have more conflicts with their surroundings.
367. The core element of a higher levels of LIFE’s consciousnesses is love; high levels of LIVES contain much love in their consciousnesses; low levels of LIVES contain little love in their consciousnesses.
368. Gods and Super Celestial Beings are LIVES personally created by the Greatest Creator. Other LIVES are designed by the Greatest Creator but created by Super Celestial Beings under a God’s leadership.
369. “The law of the jungle” and “The survival of the fittest” from theory of evolution are portrays of the animal world, but real people do not agree with it.
370. Organ transplantation is not a good thing; its disadvantages outweigh its advantages.
371. Genetic engineering is extremely dangerous because it is likely to create monsters and demons.
372. Biological robots will emerge eventually; they will bring blessings to some people but misfortunes to others.
373. LIVES travel through transmigration and transformation; humans might ascend to celestial beings, but also degrade animals as well.
374. LIFE has eight secrets; to understand them, you must build your merits and virtues to exchange.
375.What does not exist in consciousness does not exist in LIFE. Therefore,make the best use of time to expand your space of LIFE. Do not be nostalgic too much for the Human World; it is only a flash in the pan. Try your best to be familiar with the place you yearn for and be a sensible person.
376. The nature of LIFE is soul. The nature of soul is consciousness, so consciousness is LIFE.
377.The more simple the more attention should be paid to things; the closer people are to us, the more they will form the joys and sorrows of our lives.
378. How can a LIFE achieve eternal bliss?
The answer is simple:Only self-consistent
379.Freedom symbolizes heaven, control means hell.
380. We must make full use of our bodies; If we do not, we are rebelling against the Greatest Creator; it would be evil to pray for what our bodies do not have.
381. Plant roots wherever you live; treat that place as your home, protect its environment, and create beauty there.
382. Freedom is supreme and priceless; it is the feature of LIVES in heaven. The degree of freedom shows the level of a LIFE. The greater the degree of freedom is, the closer to heaven that LIFE is; the smaller the degree of freedom is, the closer to hell it is.
383.Individuals cause their own lack of freedom and groups cause their own lack of freedom. If non-freedom is caused by a group and one wants to be away from that group, then the only thing to do is to escape; find a free place to go. If you can not find a free place on Earth, then flee to heaven.
384. Do not sympathize for or commiserate with the weak; they are parasites.
When you are tangled with the weak, they will absorb your energy and your life will eventually succumb to a tragic end.
Who are the weak? The sick, disabled, ill, and poor are not, but those who constantly syphon your energy are.
385. When many people's consciousnesses resonate in common, they live in the same world. Heaven and hell are the real worlds created by the people whose consciousnesses resonate in common, like everything on Earth is created by the “people”together who have been to the Earth .
386. All changes in the universe have reasons. All changes of nature are the results of quantitative changes. There will be no qualitative change without the accumulation of quantitative changes. Quantitative change reaches the limit will inevitably occur qualitative leap.
387. As long as we treat everyone and everything objectively and fairly, then we will not waste time on hating or avenging, but only concentrate on having our own futures and sublimating ourselves.
388. What kinds of faith will lead to what kinds of spiritual states and thus mental activities.What kinds of mental activities will lead to what kinds of words and actions.What kinds of words and actions will lead to what kinds of results and ways of life.Faith is the navigator of life; different faiths will achieve different lives.what kind of faiths will lead to what kind of lives.
389. Arrogance comes from ignorance, this is the touchstone of testing whether a person is rich from inside out.
390. Character is what one inherits from their past life.Character is not inherited from one’s parents.Character will determine a person’s overall development direction.Character is nature, the original feature, which is the potential energy of consciousness that one hardly can handle or control by oneself. It is discribed as "leopard cannot change his spots".
Your character decides what kind of life you will achieve.
391. The more marvelous a method is, the easier it is to practice; tricks and shortcuts are ultimately not simple and easy ways to do things.
392. If you do not die with a human heart, then you will not ascend to the nature of a celestial; if you do not abandon the human world, then you cannot ascend to a fairyland.
393. If you do not close a door, then another nine will not open to you; if you do not abandon a lover, then you will not embrace a truer one; if you do not drop a piece of baggage, then you will not walk very far; if you do not remove the blinders of conventional thinking, then you will not see the light at the end of the tunnel.
394. Die, yesterday's me; embrace today's me! Die today's me, embrace tomorrow's me!
395. Do what you want without breaking the rules and be able to do anything of your own free will that is not perverse.
396. Are there any unfair phenomena in human society ? No, not at all! Everything is a fair adjudication of the mechanism of cause and effect; everything is the fairest arrangement with the rewards and punishments of Tao.
397. Everyone has their own LIFE trajectory; everything is destined. A phenomenon is seemingly wrong, but it is our own thoughts, behavior, and perception that are wrong.
398. When we die, we must die clearly and without regrets,and never come to this world in vain. while we are alive on earth, we must distinguish the priorities of life ：what is important and what is unimportant. Otherwise it is too late and we will die with regrets.
399.Do not be nostalgic for all the past. Open up the future rather than look back the past.The universe is boundless; time and space are endless.There is no end to the future of LIFE; LIFE is always on the way.The scenery ahead is unknown and unprecedented for us.No matter how wonderful the environment in which we are at present, we still need to open up virgin land,to explore the new way, to enter the new realms.Because joy is in creating, not enjoying material comfort; happiness is in devoting, not getting; freedom is in continually abandoning, not being conservative and maintaining the achievement.
400.Once people stop marching forward, they will inevitably backslide into dispiritedness and depravity;once they are unwilling to abandon all their possessions,they will inevitably slip towards selfishness and greed;once they cling to ancient ways and bygone values, people will never have the chance to see the incomparable phenomena and scenery.
401. The universe is an illusion and its size relates to consciousness; the stronger the consciousness, the bigger the universe; the universe would not exist without consciousness.
402. The universe is the product of the consciousness of the Greatest Creator. The universe did not originate from the Big Bang. Rather, the universe came into being because Wuji gave birth to Taiji and chaos evolved into holographic order.
403. There are eight forces in the universe:
(3)The strong force
(4)The weak force
(5)The tectonic force
(6)The repulsive force
(7)The conscious force
(8)The spiritual force
The universe is made up of three elements:
404. There are twenty (20) parallel worlds in the universe.
●People live in the XY world
●Spirits live in the -X-Y world
●Monsters and demons live in the -X-Y-Z world
●The Thousand-year World is in the XY-Z world
●The Ten-thousand-year World is in the X-Y-Z world
●Gods, Buddha, and the Celestial Islands Continent are in the XYZ world
405. The universe exists for LIFE, and LIFE exists for the universe; when LIFE dies out, the universe will perish; when the universe is dead, LIFE will be extinct.
406. The Solar system is designed to serve humans.
407. The moon did not come into being naturally; it was created especially for LIFE on earth. Apart from its other functions, the moon serves as a warehouse to store UFOs.
408. The UFO’s that we occasionally spot in the sky are not from the outer space but from the center of the moon, which is a gigantic warehouse which stores many “tools” that celestial fairies once used. And UFO’s are one of these tools. The moon has a gate which can be opened at any time. Beneath the mysterious Bermuda Triangle, there is a huge “palace”, which the celestial fairies use as temporary lodging on earth. When such needs arise, celestial fairies can exercise remote control of the UFO’s within the moon at any time and use them to visit earth.
409. The earth:
●The atmosphere is the skin of the earth
●The ozonosphere is the protector of LIFE on earth
●Water is the blood of the earth
●Photosynthesis is the headspring of food for LIFE
●Symmetry in nature is a mysterious force
●The perfect scale is the golden mean
●The brain is the epitome of the universe
●Genes are the sealed book of LIFE
●Conditioned reflexes are the protective mechanism of LIFE
●The pleasure of sex is not only for the continuation of the ancestral line
●The beauty of nature is the masterpiece of the Greatest Creator
410. The universe has negative cosmic velocity; namely, the speed of nonmaterial, which is faster than that of light.
411. The Universe:
●Everything in the universe moves in Tao
●The souls of all LIFE forms are connected with the soul of the Greatest Creator
●Everything and every phenomenon has to abide by their own principles and laws, whether it is the operation of celestial bodies or the actions of ants and bees
●Everything is controlled by Tao
●The universe is holographic, and an idea can be spread across the universe in an instant
412. The total energy of the universe is always zero; it maintains its relative stable order with zero-total energy.
413. Holographic order means that the universe can be so expansive that there is no exterior and so small that there is no interior. Everything is in holographic telepathy with the universe; nothing is independent of anything else, and no phenomenon is independent of any other phenomena.
414. The unity of opposites is only a phenomenon of the universe; not the essence of it. The essence of the universe is holographic order. There are no opposites such as justice and injustice, good and evil, or beauty and ugliness in holographic order.
415. The universe can be divided into microcosms and macrocosms. A universe without a border is called a macrocosm, and a universe with a border is called a microcosm. The macrocosm consists of a vast number of microcosms. The universe in which man exists is a microcosm which is called the Earth universe.
416. All objects within the scope of time, including celestial bodies, have an origin, a time of birth, and a course of development. The universe is no exception. Wuji reigned supreme before the birth of the universe.
The state of Wuji is:
(1)The absence of exterior and interior
(2)The absence of large and small
(3)The absence of borders
(4)The absence of entity and non-entity
(5)The absence of time, space, substance, and spirit
All is a state of clearness and brightness as well as chaos; all is a state of existence as well as nonexistence.
417. Chaos is a disorderly state, while holographic order is an orderly state; chaos was the state before the formation of the universe, while holographic order is the state after the formation of the universe; chaos means mess, lack of order and a borderless and expansive state; holographic order means wholeness and inseparable integrity. In the state of chaos, there is no heaven, no earth, no borders, no limits, no center, no yin or yang, and no middle way. In the state of holographic order, there is Taiji, the ONE in the unity of opposites, the two poles, and the middle way.
418. Causality is the law that maintains a zero sum of positive and negative energies in the universe: it is also known as the law of cause and effect.
419. The existence of nature is what causes the clear-layered, well-structured, multiform, and constantly changing wonder of LIFE to unfold as it does. If everything were devoid of its nature, the universe would return to its original state of chaos.
420. The material world is the positive universe; the nonmaterial world is the negative universe. Non-material things are of the negative universe if they are non-physical, intangible, invisible, untouchable, inaudible, and cannot be sensed, measured, or perceived, yet influence the material world. The dream world is a type of negative universe; the nonmaterial world.
421. The positions of materials and non-materials and the spheres of their activities are called space. Space can be positive or negative. The non-material exists in negative space; material exists in positive space. Positive space is determined by the existence and distribution of material; negative space is determined by the existence and distribution of nonmaterial.
422. Space can change an object’s shape and its rules of operation. Space includes natural space and the space of thought. In different spaces, LIFE and objects have different rules of operation and different states of existence. The changes of space cause changes of LIFE in the aspects of physiological mechanisms, modes of thinking, and states of survival. One must change their spaces of activity if they want to change themselves.
423. Nature will offer us corresponding feedback to whatever information we put into it. There are no coincidences in the universe. The occurrences of all phenomena have their corresponding necessary factors. There are no natural phenomena that do not have causes. All necessary factors will inevitably lead to certain results. This is the program and the objective law that are not subject to the will of man.
424. Space can be compressed, expanded, and dissolved.
425. The passageways connecting the 36-dimensional space are called space tunnels.
426. Spaces are vitally important to people. A good space can bring people’s capabilities into full play and make them feel relaxed and happy, while a bad space will oppress human nature and limit their talents, reducing them to mentally and physically fatigued prisoners. Therefore, we should strive to create or enter good spaces and avoid creating or entering bad ones.
427. Time is the recorder of the state of material movement; time is born of movement; without movement, there would be no time.
428. Time has eight great characteristics:
(1)Time is nonmaterial
(2)Time can be negative or positive
(3)Time is particular and universal
(4)Time is a variable.
(5)Time pervades all material space
(6)Time is both longitudinal and latitudinal
(7)Time has different manifestations in different spaces
(8)Time can be compressed, expanded, and dissolved
429. Time tunnels are dense time networks which are composed of positive and negative time and are widely distributed throughout the universe.
430. Time changes everything and everything exists within a specific time. To make an object exist eternally, you must make its time of existence eternal.
431. There is latitudinal time and space in the universe, but time does not exist in latitudinal time and space. In latitudinal time and space, one cannot feel its passage. But insofar as earth time is concerned, several seconds of the latitudinal time and space can be several decades, centuries, or millennia.
432. Our physical bodies are in positive space, but our spiritual entities are in negative space.
433. To break through the bondage of time and space, one needs to have a touch of whimsicality, unconventional thinking, and retroaction.
434. Tao is the commonality of the universe and the core of Tao is the Greatest Creator. Revering the Greatest Creator and following Tao means the perfect and harmonious synchronization of one’s individuality with the universe’s commonality. Only those people who have perfectly and harmoniously unified their individuality with the commonality of the universe have sober minds, and only they will have bright prospects. If you abandon this general principle and direction, then you cannot secure a bright prospect no matter how much you engage in self-cultivation.
435. Nonmaterial is the reaction to material but it does not possess the characteristics of material. All materials pass through the processes of birth, growth, decay, and death, but nonmaterial does not. Everything in the nonmaterial world can miraculously transform in an instant. From the perspective of the ever-existing universe, everything is transient, illusory, and valueless. To obtain eternal existence, one must break away from the control of time, and to do this, one must work hard to master the spiritual entity of LIFE; when all conditions are ripe, success will follow. Once you break through, you will be able to enter latitudinal time and space as you like, feel relaxed and happy, and be overwhelmed by unparalleled beauty.
436. It is impossible to understand the nonmaterial world by means of science, intellect, facts, and logical reasoning. The only way to know it is to make one’s consciousnesses enter the nonmaterial world and go there to personally observe it, as when entering a dreamland. We can only understand the nonmaterial world by personally interacting with it. There are two types of nonmaterial worlds; one is the type that is perceived from a time tunnel, and the other is the type that is perceived from a space tunnel. The one that is perceived from a time tunnel is longitudinal and the one that is perceived from a space tunnel is latitudinal. This is to say that to learn about your past or future, you must enter a time tunnel; to know about other nonmaterial worlds existing at this moment, you must enter a space tunnel.
437. If we do not see anything in the material world, it means that our naked eyes have failed; they are covered, closed, or have become blind; if we cannot see anything in the nonmaterial world, it proves that our spiritual eyes have failed, they are covered, closed, or have become blind.
438. The sum of positive and negative energy in the universe is always zero. The total score of wins and losses is always zero. Behind the glory of winners are hidden the bitterness and misery of losers. Therefore, for the sake of other people’s happiness, we should only take what is necessary for us instead of having an insatiable greed for all benefits.
439. Eight dialectics of the universe:
(1)Emptiness is form and the very form is emptiness
(2)When things are exhausted, they revive. When they end, they begin again
(3)The small can grow big and detail matters
(4)Life and death are the root of one another. Yin flourishes and Yang will decline
(5)To have nothing is to have everything and to have everything is to have nothing
(6)The mind abides nowhere, the nature shows. The mind abides somewhere, the nature fades
(7)Motion and stillness co-exist. Light and dark are interdependent
(8)The positive and negative are symmetrical, and the proportion constrains
440. Tao is the consciousness of the Greatest Creator, the blood of the universe, nature, the synthesis of all rules and laws, and is the general programme that governs the operation of everything.
441. Tao has these eight (8) characteristics:
(3)Instantaneous detection and response
(4)Lack of interior or exterior and transcendence over time and space
(8)Elusiveness, yet substantiality
442. The realization of everything represented by Tao is expressed in form. Without form, Tao would be difficult to materialize. Form is the embodiment of Tao, but is by no means Tao itself. In the same way, the cells in our bodies are our embodiment, but they are not us.
443. Tao exists in everything; everything exists in Tao; Tao is ONE. The bulky universe has only one consciousness, that of the Greatest Creator, which is represented by the way of Tao.
444. The attributes of Tao have no contradictions. If one has conflicts with others, then that person has not followed their Tao; if there are conflicts within groups, then those groups have not follow their Tao.
445. The operation of Tao begins with minor details, continues in dribs and drabs, and consummates in both profound and subtle, but there is no trick to it.
446. Zen is the best approach through which one can receive the enlightenment of Tao. Any other approaches can be described by words; only Zen can be perceived with soul. Understanding the truth of Zen does not require formal education, because heaven, earth, and all phenomena are all “books”. We can read the books of heaven, earth, and all phenomena, the “book without words”, at all times whether we are awake or asleep.
447. One thing is eternal: from the remote past to the distant future, it has been committing itself silently; its semblance can change at any time, but its essence always remains the same, in the past, the present, and in the future; as long as we are willing to rely on it, we always can, and this is how we can settle for LIFE. It is Tao; the embodiment of the consciousness and the soul of the Greatest Creator; by entrusting our lives to the care of Tao, we are entrusting them to the care of the consciousness and soul of the Greatest Creator. In one word, we must do exactly that.
448. Without use, entities are of no avail. This is a big mystery. This profound thought means that the realizations of all entities are exhibited by their “use”. To obtain an entity, one must spend time and effort on their “use”. Without “use”, no entity will be obtained. It is only by exhibiting our “use”, that we can achieve Tao, because the value of thing lies in its “use”. Without use, one cannot obtain an entity.
449. The values of things lie in their use. The functions and values of Tao are embodied completely in use. The greater and the more the use, the greater the value. All objects in the universe exhibit their value through their uses. As far as we are concerned, the more uses one has or the greater use one has, the greater value they will have and the greater realization they will have. Therefore, they will be more likely to endure. We cultivate ourselves to expand our uses. The more useful we are, the greater achievements we will obtain in cultivation.
450. The characteristic of Tao is holographic order. Chaos is the phenomenon of holographic order; holographic order is the essence of chaos. Actually, 99.9999% of people see the chaos, but one in a million perceive the holographic order. Jesus, Sakyamuni, and Lao Tzu were great because they understood the holographic order rather than just the chaos. The perception of chaos is narrow-sensed, unilateral, local, and linear, while the perception of holographic order is broad-sensed, comprehensive, integrated, and nonlinear.
451. To learn from Tao, one must learn from everything in nature, from the mirror, and from children; to achieve Tao, one must forget themself and faithfully reflect the truth and facts. Those who have achieved Tao are like mirrors which reflect everything truthfully, including the endlessly changing outside world; they do not distort facts or scenes. One who has no self but faithfully reflects the truth and the facts is one who has achieved Tao.
452. The pursuit of various arts is a small matter, but the pursuit of Tao is an important matter. It is easy to acquire and learn art but extremely difficult to achieve Tao. Do not fall into and get stuck in the traps of arts because arts are endless. The search for arts cannot be completed in a century of millenia, so let us rush directly to the headstream - Tao.
453. It is difficult to reach heaven, but more difficult to understand oneself; difficult to pursue Tao, but more difficult to confront oneself truthfully.
454. Neither chickens nor dogs will follow you into paradise as a result of your acquisition of Tao; neither friends nor relatives can become celestial beings by shadowing your success in achieving that goal. Everyone must achieve Tao through their own efforts.
455. Our cultivation should be concentrated on the perception, pursuit, acquisition, and practice of Tao, and we must never be infatuated with exploits, magic, arts, or ceremonies. We should pay attention to meanings, rather than appearances and forms. The core of cultivation is to perfect the nonmaterial structure of LIFE rather than to obtain wisdom, extrasensory perception, and psychokinetic powers. We should concentrate our thoughts and efforts on our transformation of consciousness, instead of on sitting cross-legged and practicing our skills.
456. The perception, pursuit, verification, acquisition, and maintenance of Tao is the road to the sublimation of LIFE.
●The perception of Tao means to understand, by observing the endless variety of phenomena in the boundless universe, the laws and rules that govern the operation of the universe, the origin of all things and phenomena, the principles of the operation of LIFE, and the secrets and profound mysteries of the universe, of time and space, and of LIFE and being.
●The pursuit of Tao is to establish one’s own outlook on the world, LIFE, being, and values, on the basis of the perception of Tao.
●The verification of Tao is to constantly validate through one’s practices whether the outlooks on the world, life, being, and values are correct and conform to the laws and procedures of the evolution of Tao.
●The acquisition of Tao means that one understands the secrets and profound mysteries of the universe, time and space, and LIFE and being, and has established unshakable correct views on the world, LIFE, being, and values.
●The maintenance of Tao means that one will self-improve, self-refine, and behave according to the views on the world, LIFE, being, and values that one has established, and will stick to their faith and belief no matter how the world may change, what great events have happened in the vicinity, whether they are in favorable circumstances or in adversity, and no matter how great a temptation with which they are faced. They will remain resilient and strong even after going through endless batterings of hurricanes from every direction, and remain seated on the fishing boat, unaffected by the surging stormy waves. Jesus’ teaching that, “one who has the greatest endurance will be saved”, is the cornerstone meaning of maintaining Tao.
457. Tao’s effect on the practical world is huge and grand; the track of the world’s movements follow it absolutely. Tao is immeasurable and inexpressible; it arouses all phenomena of the world, although it is absolutely immeasurable; it gestates and creates the universe, although it is absolutely inexpressible; it is far-reaching and dark, but the smallest micro hypostasis that creates the world has come from it. The smallest micro hypostasis is true and can be proven authentic. Tracing from ancient times through today, we see that Tao has always existed, and can explore the genesis of the universe through Tao. How can I know the status of the genesis of all things? I study it through the principles of Tao.
458. “10-9=Tao” Tao has intricate layers of meanings. However, when reduced to a nutshell, it is simply the law and the order; the one. For us, the meaning of “10-9=Tao” is to cast away the numerous and complicated matters in life and concentrate all our efforts onto one thing: to thoroughly, intensively, and completely attend to one matter is to obtain everything from it that we need. That is to say, as long as we stick to ONE, we will be connected to Tao. Undivided attention, whole-hearted devotion, total commitment, and perseverance are the embodiment of “10-9=Tao”. As long as we are capable of this, there is nothing that we cannot achieve; constant water drops wear away hard stones, sawing will cut wood into halves, the pedicles will come off naturally when the melons are ripe, and a channel will be formed when the water arrives.
459. Who can change the program of the evolution of Tao? We can neither change it, nor should we attempt to do so. What we need to do is escape from the traps of LIFE. Those who cannot save themselves cannot save others. Can the poverty-stricken offer financial help to others? Can the imprisoned help other prisoners to escape from their cells? Those who have fallen into a trap should first find a way to escape by their thoughts and consciousnesses. As long as you are awake spiritually and sober mentally, you can escape from the traps of LIFE, step by step.
460. Ultimate Tao cannot be reached by active pursuit. Great Tao has no feelings. Tao would not help you if you were poor and pathetic; it would not punish you if you were rich and powerful. The only measure of rewards or punishment is to see whether or not you are following Tao. If you are, then you will be rewarded; if not, you will be punished.
461. What if you are not in an ideal environment?
●You may actually refine yourself by immersing yourself in the world of laities
●You may keep yourself aloof from worldly affairs by involving yourself with them
●You can accomplish your wishes by your devotion
●You may make yourself outstanding from the ordinary by following the steps of the ordinary.
462. Anyone who is always happy, joyous, and free is a celestial.
463. To become a celestial, one must finish all worldly ties and foster new ones with celestial beings. It is hard to be a celestial being while still engaging in worldly ties.
464. Let our minds abide nowhere, but follow what is predestined and be unrestrained. “You must just enjoy your life no matter where you are or what you are doing.”
465. You must do three things in the process of transforming from human to celestial:
(1)Pay back your debts and finish you worldly ties
(2)Accumulate your merits and virtues
(3)Purify your nonmaterial structure
466. Fame, power, wealth, and rank are traps. Glory and favor, as well as humbleness and humiliation are obstacles. Only with the least amount of selfish desire and indifference to favor and humiliation, can one embark on the road to celestial immortality. The lack of selfish desire is the starting point toward becoming a celestial being. If selfishness is not banished, one will be bound to live as a laity, and if their desires are not extinguished, then they may be engulfed by the fires of desire. To become a celestial being, one must decrease their selfishness, weaken their desires, and keep a sober mind in the face of fame, power, and carnal pleasure; never be enslaved by material but use it as you will.
467. To become a celestial, one must be detached from worldly affairs and withdrawn from worldly pursuits. There is only one word to describe the secular world: restless; there is only one word to depict the human world: noisy; there is only one word to portray fairylands: serene. Transcendence over worldly affairs means a great leap from restlessness and noise to a return to serenity.
468. Every type of LIFE structure lives in its corresponding space. Animals scurry about on the ground, birds soar in the sky, bees buzz among the flowers, flies dash to and fro between garbage piles, laities hustle and bustle in private ownership and having families, sages wander freely in public ownership, celestials loiter in non-ownership, and fairies follow their own inclinations in their own world.
469. One of the requirements for attaining a celestial being status is to be able to perceive the future fairyland in our consciousnesses. We must first imagine ourselves as celestial beings in our consciousness; “Different modes of thinking correspond to different modalities of LIFE forms”. If we always envision life in the Thousand-year World, then the structures of our LIVES will develop toward that end in the long run, and we will go to the Thousand-year World when the conditions become right. Others may think that you are dead, but you will actually have departed the human world to enjoy a celestial being’s life in the Thousand-year World.
470. Buddhism has theories of “five monastic precepts and ten kindnesses”, and of “precepts, calmness, and wisdom”, Christianity has theories of original sin and penance, and human ethics has theories of rules governing human relationships. The theories of celestial immortality preach the exposition of nature, freedom, and pleasure, following predestined relationships, freedom from restraint, and peripateticism.
471. When we are tired and fatigued, then we have strayed from the Celestial way; when we are happy and unrestrained, then we are closer to the Celestial way.
472. Swine must know the thinking of swine keepers to know the meaning of their lives; people must know the thinking of their keeper to know the meaning of their lives; anyone who knows the meaning of their life has become celestial.
473. To become a celestial being and achieve celestial immortality, one must strive to find the “spiritual pure land”, and they must plan their life around it, spread their love across the world, and pool in effort to the new era.
474. Eight major consciousnesses are involved in the process of advancing from the human world to heaven; namely, from stagnating in a human life to achieving a celestial one:
(1)Consciousness of LIFE. LIFE is a nonmaterial structure of spirit; it undergoes endless transmigrations without annihilation.
(2)Consciousness of life and Death. Life and death are only superficial phenomena, not essences; only forms, not roots. “Boundless grasses across the plain come and go with every season; wildfires never quite consume them, they are tall once more in the spring wind”. When your boat reaches the other shore, you should disembark and forget about it.
(3)Consciousness of Karma. “As a man sows, so he shall reap”;”Divine punishments, though slow, are always sure.”
(4)Consciousness of Space. There are twenty (20) parallel worlds in the universe, thirty-six (36) dimensional space, and paradises and hells. Paradises are for perfect souls; hells are for defective ones. There are different spaces of LIFE for different life states.
(5)Consciousness of Predestined Relationships. All relationships are predestined. Relationships with ghosts will drop one to hell; relationships with celestial beings will raise one to a fairyland. If one’s debts are not paid off, they cannot escape their obligations, and if one does not have enough merits and virtue, they cannot reach a fairyland.
(6)Consciousness of Mind and Nature. Reality is a projection of consciousness; consciousness creates reality. Phenomena arise from minds and minds transcend all phenomena. “Minds are the most important of the Three Realms, and consciousness is the most important of all rules.” Fragrances will attract butterflies to flowers and pure hearts will be frequented by celestial beings. Minds that do not abide anywhere are Tathagata. Nature is the characteristic of structure, and nature is Buddha.
(7)The consciousness of Magical Arrays. The universe has thirty-six (36) magical arrays, and they are the sources of games. They are full of fun. For example, power, money, fame, gain, carnal pleasure, and sentiment are magical arrays from which no one can detach themself once they become entrapped. Only after one has acquired supreme Authentic Wisdom, can they transport themself outside the samsara world of endless transmigrations.
(8)The consciousness of the Real Self. Everything has its source; its real self. Consciousness, structure, and energy are the three constituent elements of the universe. All others are “as a dream, an illusion, a bubble, a shadow; as dew and lightning. Thus, should you meditate upon them”. Buddha and the Greatest Creator are the sources of everything and therefore, the real self. Understanding the Greatest Creator and following Way of the Greatest Creator, will lead you to find any of the eighty-four thousand (84,000) Buddhist gates (ways) which lead to smooth paths. If you do not understand the Greatest Creator and follow Way of the Greatest Creator, the eighty-four thousand (84,000) Buddhist gates (ways) will lead to cliffs.
475. How does one become enlightened? If you can cultivate a righteous body and mind, a true spirit and soul will abide within them, and great capabilities and virtues will arise from them. If you do not have the wish of a Great Vehicle, then you will find it impossible to understand the profundity of the universe and to achieve this consciousness. If you can stick to and keep “universality”, have no self or selfish desire, revere the Greatest Creator, LIFE, and nature wholeheartedly, follow Way of the Greatest Creator, and devote your heart and soul to the creation of a reality in which “the talented will be put to good use, and the whole world will be one family”, in which “no one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”, and in which everything is in harmony, the weather is perfect, and everyone is happy, joyous, free, and blessed, then the light of your soul will become brighter and brighter and your consciousness will become clearer and clearer and you will finally become enlightened.
476. If conditions are not ripe, the program cannot initiate. One cannot ascend to a celestial being if their self-improving and self-refining has not achieved the necessary ideal status.
477. Heaven is the general term for the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, and the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent.
478. The Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, and the Elysium Celestial Islands Continent are not fanciful imaginations. They are an inevitability caused by the law that the sum of positive and negative energies are always zero, just like the inevitable existence of Mercury, Venus, Mars, and the outer planets in our solar system or the inevitable existence of our seven apertures, hair, limbs, and all of our human internal organs.
479. The Thousand-year World is a celestial body 960 light years away from the Earth. About ten times the size of the Earth, it is currently inhabited by approximately 200 million people. Because the basic life span of LIFE (celestial being) on this celestial body is about 1,000 years (in relation to Earth time), it is called the Thousand-year World. It is a pure world of sincerity, kindness, and beauty; one of love, peace, pleasure, and a place of sublime human nature. Undoubtedly, anyone with a perfect human nature can go there, as there is no limitation on the number.
480. The Ten-thousand-year World is a beautiful celestial body located 3,480 light years away from the Earth. It is sixteen (16) times bigger than the Earth and is surrounded by sixteen (16) suns arranged at equal distances. About 100 million celestial beings live there. The basic characteristics of these celestial beings are pretty much the same as those of land celestial beings described by Taoism. They enjoy life spans of about 35 thousand years, and thus this celestial body is called the Ten-thousand-year World.
481. The Elysium World is the general term for the Paradise universe (the universe inhabited by man is a small one that is called the Earth universe). The Paradise universe is so called in relation to other universes. The structure of the Paradise universe is a Taiji ellipsoid which is called the Law- Rotary Galaxy. Law- Rotary Galaxies contains three thousand (3,000) the Rotary-River Galaxies, each Rotary- River Galaxy contains three thousand (3,000) Milky-Way type Galaxies, and each Milky Way type system contains three thousand (3,000) Solar systems. In other words, the Elysium World is composed of three thousand macro worlds, nine million medium worlds, and twenty-seven billion small worlds.
482. The Elysium Celestial Islands Continent is the backyard of the Greatest Creator. It has 80 billion islands, each the size of the Earth. Each island has a name. There is only one celestial being living on each island. Apart from the 30 billion islands that have been used by celestial beings as their homestead, the remaining 50 billion islands are not currently inhabited by any celestial beings. They are to be inhabited by people from the human world, the Thousand-year World, and the Ten-thousand-year World as they succeed in transforming themselves into celestial beings through self-cultivation and self-refinement to the highest level.
483. The Elysium World has ten continents:
(1)The Lotus Continent
(2)The Borneo Continent
(3)The Kasyapa Continent
(4)The Yingwu Continent
(5)The Amita-Buddha Continent
(6)The Celestial Islands Continent
(7)The Three Worlds, Two-way Continent
(8)The Moon Temple Continent
(9)The Gods Continent
(10)The Supreme Authentic Wisdom Continent.
The Celestial Islands Continent is one of the continents of the Elysium World.
484. Super Celestial Beings are the highest realm that humans can attain. The base camp of celestial beings is on the Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World.
●Hostess Yu’e, of Xuefeng Island on Celestial Islands Continent is a Super Celestial Being.
●Guanshiyin, the revered Goddess of Mercy and Compassion, is a Super Celestial Being.
●Angels in western culture are Super Celestial Beings.
Super Celestial Beings are Buddha. The difference is that Buddha has certain restraints, while Super Celestial Beings do not. Buddha has responsibilities but Super Celestial Beings do not. The greatest characteristic of Super Celestial Beings is that they can play in whatever way they think is most interesting. After Buddhahood is attained, there are still higher realms awaiting, but after becoming a Super Celestial Being, there are none to pursue. Super Celestial Beings mainly engage in self-entertainment and do not care for affairs in heaven or the human world. Buddha does not pursue entertainment and is not obsessed with momentary relaxation, but focuses on the acquisition of supreme authentic wisdom. Super Celestial Beings are the freest, most pleasant, and happiest LIFE in the universe. As the favorites of the Greatest Creator, they do not undertake any responsibilities or obligations. Buddha is the most intelligent and self-disciplined LIFE in the universe. When necessary, Buddha will bear responsibilities and obligations.
485. Heaven is for happy and joyous people. It is not for those who are weighed down by worries. The longer the time of one’s happiness and pleasure, the better and more stable the nonmaterial structure of one’s LIFE becomes and the closer their LIFE will be to paradise.
486. To obtain a visa to the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, or the Elysium World, one must give up their ego and enter a holographic state. The abnegation of ego is not “Sustain justice and extinguish humanly desire” as advocated by Confucianism in China, nor is it a rivalry against “the realization of individual value” as advocated by American culture, rather the abnegation of the self means the abjuration of obstinate belief in oneself. If you are convinced that your own cognition is completely right and immaculate, then you may be correct in every step along your way, but finally go astray into illusive thinking and never be able to walk out of the desert of LIFE and the “Cave of Silken Web” of transmigration.
487. Heaven, be it the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, or the Elysium World, is a world of liveliness and recreation. And this is particularly true of the Celestial Islands Continent. If you are not good at or have no intention of having fun, then why do you self-improve and self-refine to enter the land of heaven? Do you want to be a police officer in heaven? Let me tell you, there are no police, lawyers, judges, director generals, section chiefs, or supervisors there.
488. People who cannot dream of a colorful dreamland will be unable to enter heaven, so as long as you often see green mountains and clear rivers, gentle breezes and bright sunshine, and delightful auspiciousness pervading everywhere in your dreams, then you have taken a glimpse of the Thousand-year-world. If you always dream of wonderful and fantastic places, soaring in the sky, feeling extremely marvelous in your mental, spiritual, and physical blending with the opposite sex, and you do not have the slightest fear or trepidation, then you have received indications that you can go to the Ten-thousand-year World. If you dream that you can make yourself invisible, soar freely, transform yourself at will, and make places change according to changes of your own consciousness, then this indicates that you can enter the Elysium World.
489. To aim for heaven, you must climb two huge mountains, one is the man-made program, and the other is the “Egypt of the Soul”.
●The man-made program includes family, nationality, state, religion, political party, the existing order, and the lifestyle of human society. To enter heaven, you must walk out of this program of necessity. You cannot reach heaven if you do not escape from this program.
●The Egypt of the Soul includes jealousy, comparison, complaining, arrogance, wrath, possessiveness, forced occupation, enmity, tenets and doctrines, commandments and dharma, contention, avarice, laziness, and intentional action. If you do not clear away this trash in your soul, then you cannot reach heaven.
So please abandon the human program, flee from your “Egypt of the Soul”, break your chains, and run toward freedom.
490. How can we accumulate wealth in the land of heaven? Here are eight (8) ways:
(1)Revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, revere nature, and follow the Way of the Greatest Creator
(2)Unselfishly spread your love
(3)Dissolve enmity, and bring serenity, peace, and warmth to others
(4)Have a kind heart and do good deeds
(5)Sing praises to the Greatest Creator, Jesus Christ, Buddha Sakyamuni, celestial being Lao Tzu, the prophet Mohammed (PBUH), and the sages and saints from throughout history, to life and other people, and sing praises to and protect nature
(6)Promote people’s confidence in life, prompt people to long for beautiful futures, and eliminate people’s anxieties, worries, trepidations, and fears
(7)Bloom one’s affectionate and romantic love in ways that do not bring any psychological, spiritual, or physical harm or stress to anyone else
(8)Fully exhibit one’s aesthetic skills
491. Heaven does not accept childish or immature people, but neither does it accept adults who do not behave like children, nor mature childlike adults. People’s traditional lifestyle has hindered them from growing up. Many people are still immature and cannot become “ripe crops”, even though they are well into their advanced years. This is something that provokes our thought. “Ripe crops” are certainly children who have grown up and matured; if you have not done so, then you will absolutely not enter heaven.
492. To enter the Thousand-year World, one must meet the following eight requirements:
(1)Revere and firmly believe in the Greatest Creator, and always be grateful to the Greatest Creator
(2)Revere LIFE and nature
(3)Possess no jealousy, resentment, greed, persistence, selfishness, or complaints against others
(4)Never hinder other people’s happiness or freedom under any pretense or excuse
(5)Have a kind heart, be kind to others in behavior, action, and word
(6)Be honest, practical and realistic, and truthful; never cheat or lie
(7)Work hard, but keep the living and surrounding environment clean, tidy, beautiful, and harmonious
(8)Keep all promises and agreements
493. To enter the Celestial Islands Continent, one must achieve the status of a Super Celestial Being; to achieve the status of Super Celestial Being, one must possess the LIFE structure of a Super Celestial Being. Self-consistency is one of the eight characters necessary for the LIFE structure of Super Celestial Beings. Self-consistency refers to a self-formed complete system, which is defective of nothing, runs in good coordination and congruity, and satisfies what it needs without relying on anything outside of itself. Self-consistency is Tathagata, with no form of ego, other people, other beings, age, dharma, or non-dharma. Self-consistency is trance, obscurity, the subtle, male and female, yin and yang, and Taiji.
494. How can we cultivate the character of self-consistency? Here are eight (8) ways:
(1)Create millions of images and dharma within your mind; namely, “create reality with consciousness”
(2)Life is death, death is life, glory is disgrace, and disgrace is glory; show no concern for life, death, glory, or disgrace; possess strength but retain gentleness; know and observe all, but remain obscure
(3)Emptiness is form, and form is emptiness; consciousness returns to the state of zero, and the soul returns to the spiritual pure land
(4)Everything is but a game, only soul is true, so do not persist in anything
(5)You own everything when you own nothing, transcend over time and space, and maintain a powerful and unconstrained style
(6)Follow your own nature, and be unrestrained; follow predestined relationships, and be carefree; follow your destiny
(7)Maintain holographic order with no interiors or exteriors, no borders or boundaries, no rights or wrongs, no truths or falsities, and no kindness or wickedness
(8)Make the “real”, illusive and dreamlike; make the “illusive”, reasonable
495. There is neither oppression nor exploitation in heaven; all those who want to enter heaven through self-improving and self-refining must make certain that they do not contend with others, oppress or exploit others, bring unhappiness or unpleasantness to others in any way under any pretense, restrict others’ freedom in any way, impose their own ideas and views on others, or cause any spiritual, mental, or physical harm to others.
496. If you have a clear conscience, have repaid the favors of nature and your parents for your upbringing, and do not owe any debts to any people, animals, or nature, then you can march toward heaven in your next life. If you have eliminated from your consciousness the concepts of families, nationalities, states, political parties, and religions, if you like freedom, non-restraint, happiness, and joy, have repaid all debts in the human world and have built your merits and virtues, then you can enter the Thousand-year World of paradise in your next life. If you often dream of soaring freely and can maintain a state of pleasure without sexual contact, then you can enter the Ten-thousand-year World of paradise in your next life. If you possess the consciousness of Buddha, you will enter the corresponding Elysium World in your next life. If you revere the Greatest Creator, LIFE, and nature, follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, possess supernatural power, and can create the world you yearn for, then you will undoubtedly enter the Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World.
497. Three steps are required to become a celestial being.
(1)One must step out of trouble, pain, sorrow, worry, and fear, and live a happy, joyous, free, and blessed life
(2)One’s mind must not abide anywhere, must follow predestined relationships and be carefree, must follow their destiny, and can maintain a condition of pleasure
(3)They are not constrained by heart forms, everything is nature and they live in nature, are flexible, accommodating, and agile, and possess sixty-four (64) kinds of magical powers, are easy and self-harmonious, are in a state of free from ego and form, and have become fully synchronized with Tao.
498. Becoming a Super Celestial Being and reaching the Elysium World is to reach the peak of LIFE. Man cannot become god and cannot ever become the Greatest Creator.
499. Everyone is always pursuing Tao. Tao is actually not very far from us and it will not abandon us. Tao surrounds us as water surrounds fish. Tao exists in our everyday lives and in everything. Tao also exists in changing all phenomena. Going with the flow of Tao means that you have attained it; letting yourself melt into Tao and having Tao manage your life means that you have attained it.
500. Everything in the universe moves with Tao, including the behaviors of governments. Therefore, do not complain or get upset or enraged, just do what you need to do. If you choose to plant a flower, that is your business; if the government chooses to destroy your flower, that is their business. Ultimately, Tao gives everyone fair and just trials.
501.The Greatest Creator is the supernatural soul of the universe.
502. Everything traces back to the Greatest Creator:
Everything comes from its source; the Greatest Creator is the ultimate source;
Every LIFE is at its level; the Greatest Creator is the highest level;
Everything is in motion; the Greatest Creator is the original power for all motion;
Everything has order; the Greatest Creator is the designer of all order;
Everything has spirit; the Greatest Creator is the ultimate source of all spirit.
503. Wuji gave rise to Taiji and Taiji is the Greatest Creator. Taiji came from nature, so nature and the Greatest Creator are one and the same.
504. The Greatest Creator has eight (8) features:
505. The Greatest Creator is:
The supreme leader of the universe
The master of all gods
The nerve centre of the universe
The cradle of LIFE
The birthplace of wisdom
The creator of the universe and of LIFE
The driving force of the universe
The energy center of the universe
The sweet spring in the desert; the beacon in the dense fog
The ancestor of Buddha, Allah, Grand Brahma, and heaven
506. The Greatest Creator is not a god. There are many gods in the universe, but the Greatest Creator is exclusive.
507. Jesus Christ is not the Greatest Creator but a god.
508.The relationship between man and the Greatest Creator is the most fundamental of all human relationships.
509. The Greatest Creator never communicates with individuals directly with spoken words. Everything is through the language of the Greatest Creator. Changing phenomena are the dialogues between the Greatest Creator and man. People capable of understanding the “book without words” have direct dialogues with the Greatest Creator.
510. The Greatest Creator never records his will with words, never worries that some deity or demon might usurp his authority, never enters anyone’s mind to grant them special instructions or edification, and never judges, rewards, or punishes anyone.
511. Where is the Greatest Creator? The entity of the Greatest Creator is at the Zero World, but the spirit of the Greatest Creator pervades everything throughout the universe.
Where is the Zero World? The Zero World is the point of zero in the universal coordinate system through which X, Y, and Z axises all pass through.
The twenty (20) parallel worlds are connected at the zero (0) point. As a result, the Greatest Creator exists simultaneously in all twenty (20) parallel worlds, but without the Greatest Creator, none of them would exist.
512. All spiritual wisdom originates from, and all glory remains with the Greatest Creator.
513.It is Tao that governs the universe and the operation of everything in order. Tao is the consciousness and the magical power of the Greatest Creator.
514. The way of nature is the way of the Greatest Creator; the way of the Greatest Creator is the way of nature.
515. The Way of the Greatest Creator has eight major meanings:
(1)The universe is the product of the consciousness of the Greatest Creator
(2)Everything comes into being as a result of creation
(3)Everything runs within the consciousness of the Greatest Creator - Tao
(4)One must give play to their nature and conform to nature.
(5)Revere and emulate the Greatest Creator
(6)Reality is the collective projected image of the consciousness of all LIFE forms
(7)Happiness, joy, freedom, and blessings are the theme of LIFE
(8) Everything is but a game
516. The essence of the Way of the Greatest Creator is nature, love, and Tao.
Nature is the feature of structure.
Love is the feature of energy.
Tao is the feature of consciousness.
517. The core of the Way of the Greatest Creator is Tao, to “Reap what you have sown”; if you want to eat cucumbers, then you must sow cucumber seeds in the field. In this way, you will undoubtedly reap cucumbers, and not watermelons or pumpkins. If you deviate from it, you may reap beans from melon seeds or melons from bean seeds. To be less abstract, the seeds of selfishness, greed, jealousy, resentment, ignorance, fatuity, and trickery, will yield different harvests than the seeds you have sown. You may reap beans from melon seeds, or vice versa. Only from the seeds of kindness, honesty, credibility, and unselfishness, can you “reap what you have sown”. In order to do that and realize your dream, you must follow the Way of Nature. If you stray from it, hope will become desperation and comedy will morph into tragedy.
518. The Way of the Greatest Creator is rich in meaning and extensions; it transcends time and space and governs everything. It is so extensive that there is no exterior and so narrow that there is no interior. It operates everything and governs the universe.
The Way of the Greatest Creator is:
The Way of light
The Way of creation
The Way of LIFE
The Way of love
The Way of freedom
The Way of happiness
The Way of magic
The Way of holographic order
519. The way of the Greatest Creator is the way of nature, so we must comply with and benefit from nature, while neither conquering nor changing it.
520.There was only one random accident in the universe: the birth of the Greatest Creator. Other than that, all other things are a matter of inevitability; inevitability is the order of the universe and the order of the universe is inevitability. The universe is unified harmoniously by Tao; Tao is law and principle. Everything within the scope of law and principle is inevitable. There are absolutely no coincidences. Coincidence was a link in the chain of inevitability.
521. There is no final judgment because judgments are being rendered continuously. What judges LIFE is not the Greatest Creator, gods, Buddha, or Hades, but the Tao of the Greatest Creator. The Tao of the Greatest Creator operates during every moment throughout eternity.
522. As for the LIFE of the universe, it is the original intention and will of the Greatest Creator to let all LIFE forms live happily, joyously, freely, and blessedly.
523. To understand, revere, and believe in the Greatest Creator, and to follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, is the precondition to initiate our conscience. One who has no Greatest Creator in their mind will be unable to initiate their conscience, and their conscience may die out. We can even say that such a person has no conscience and is a sly hard nut. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is the fundamental prerequisite and guarantee for human being and anyone who wants to lead a happy life.
524. Anyone who wants to become, thinks they can become, or instigates others to try to become the Greatest Creator is an incarnation or representative of, and an accomplice of demons.
525. Psychic energy is the highest level of energy in the universe; all psychic energy comes from the Greatest Creator. As long as we continue to believe in and follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, then we will have no shortage of psychic energy. Essence and spirit are energies second only to psyche. The energy of Essence mainly comes from the aura between heaven and earth, and this aura includes the energy brought to man by everything in nature, namely the energy given to man by all the beauty of nature and the energy of carbohydrates converted into food. The energy of spirit mainly comes from the level of consciousness. It is a structural energy, a program energy, a belief energy, and can also be generalized as the energy of Tao.
526. All life can be called spiritual as long as it gives reverence to the Greatest Creator, perceives the profundity of Tao within its soul, pursues supreme authentic wisdom, and tries hard to achieve the highest realm of life. To attain a spiritual life, one must listen to the teachings of Jesus Christ and march toward the Way of the Greatest Creator by following Jesus’ instructions.
527. Why should we take the Way of the Greatest Creator? Because we can only get to higher LIFE spaces via that path. Without the Greatest Creator, we can hover in a certain space or slide into lower spaces, but we can never climb to higher spaces.
528. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the road to happiness, joy, freedom, and blessing. You are to keep a peaceful and joyous inner mind whether you are in a favorable or an unfavorable circumstance or even in the face of desperation or death. You must be convinced that the Greatest Creator is perceptive of the slightest errors and is definite about punishments and rewards, and you must be brave enough to have the Greatest Creator take charge of your LIFE and to have Tao manage it.
529.All things created by the Greatest Creator are arranged in clearly defined layers. As long as we obey the arrangement of the Greatest Creator, strictly adhere to our required behavior, and move forward, following the track of human nature, we will have an unregretful life, no matter whether we are in a favorable circumstance or in adversity; in a bright situation or a dark one.
530. Even gods, Buddha, celestial beings, monsters, demons, and goblins are powerless before the Greatest Creator, so on our road of life and LIFE, everything will give way to us and cannot harm us as long as we cling tightly to the hand of the Greatest Creator.
531. The Greatest Creator does not decide anyone’s destiny. Everyone’s destiny is ultimately brought about by themselves. Their destiny is the result of their consciousness.
532. Understanding things is not for the sole purpose of enjoying and living harmoniously with them. What is more important is to make use of them to serve us and to broaden our scope of free activity to the greatest extent. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is not to endure hardships and sufferings but to enjoy life, enjoy LIFE, and obtain more happiness and pleasure.
533. Great love is like a mountain and is wordless. The Greatest Creator’s love for us is constant and eternal; the Greatest Creator’s love for us has never been expressed in language. If conditions are attached to love, if it needs to be repaid, or if it can be expressed in words, then such love can be only called small love; not great love.
534. Why should we revere the Greatest Creator? The Greatest Creator is the supreme sovereign king of the universe, the creator of LIFE, and the guardian of equity and order. Without the Greatest Creator, there would be no universe; without the Greatest Creator, there would be no mankind; without the Greatest Creator, there would be no god or Buddha. So should we not feel awe and respect? Only if we feel awe, can we hold our desires properly in check; only if we feel awe, can we obey the objective law and model after nature; only if we feel awe, can we understand that “there are divinities watching over us” so that we dare not harbor evil ideas or conduct misdeeds; only if we feel awe, can we live in harmony with nature, beings, and everything, instead of doing whatever we want to including the butchering of beings. Awe and respect derive from feelings of gratitude, humility, passionate love for life, and heartfelt esteem for the creator and the governor.
535. If we do not follow the Way of the Greatest Creator, then we cannot solve the problems of life; if we do not sublimate our LIFE, then we cannot have an excellent life.
536.The Way of the Greatest Creator is neither of private ownership nor of public ownership, but of non-ownership; resources are simply used as they are needed. It is only when people can use things as and when they need them; not just to have them, that the human world will become an ideal land and the beautiful dreams of mankind will be realized.
537. “Man proposes and god disposes”. That is to say, one’s success in achieving something and realizing certain wishes and ideals relies 30% on individual diligence and 70% on the natural environment; in this sense, the natural environment means the Greatest Creator, Tao, the program, good timing, geographical convenience, harmonious human relations, and nature. Human wisdom and human endeavors are both very limited; if time and geographical positions are not favorable, you cannot achieve anything no matter how much effort you exert.
538. By following the Way of the Greatest Creator, you can do these things:
You can disengage yourself from the abyss of misery and arrive directly at the most ideal realm of LIFE.
You can connect with the origin of the universe and enjoy the pleasures of LIFE at any time.
You can shake off the bondage of time and space and let your thinking and consciousness race freely across the unlimited universe.
You can accumulate your merits and virtues.
You can pay back all your debts from all of your past lives.
You will have a limpid mind and a clear consciousness to realize your dream.
539. Following the Way of the Greatest Creator is most convenient, simple, direct, and effective; by following it, you can dispense with all taboos, and not immerse yourself in daily exploring and searching after Tao, virtue, benevolence, righteousness, courtesy, wisdom, credibility, and art; you need not chant scriptures and pray every day, go to great lengths to cultivate special magical power and arts, tread great distances to follow the enlightened, or engage in serious heated discussions. All you need is to model after nature.
540. The Way of the Greatest Creator is the Way of nature. Everything is accomplished naturally. It is against the Tao of nature to expect to obtain and achieve something as soon as you want it. “Success will come when conditions are ripe” - this is what is meant by nature. Force and compulsion are against nature. Conscious effort should be combined with adherence to the course of nature. Without conscious effort, we can only circle at the original spot and cannot walk out of the bewilderment and the thirty-six (36) eight-diagram arrays. Without an attitude and state of mind that adhere to the course of nature, we will certainly feel anxious and contentious, act hastily, and our eagerness for success will backfire. In the end, we may get the opposite of what we have wished.
541. For five thousand years, man has only had a smattering of knowledge of the Greatest Creator, but without a correct and relatively complete understanding, we cannot feel awe and reverence; without awe and reverence, our lives as individuals will be perplexed and doleful, and society as a whole will not be able to eliminate the hidden troubles and establish auspicious and peaceful vital forces in harmony with nature. One can only have a perfect life by following the Way of the Greatest Creator; mankind can only keep itself from going astray by doing the same.
542. Walk on the way of the Greatest Creator but not on the way of gods, because Satan is also a god.
543. The Greatest Creator is love, sincerity, kindness, beauty, faith, honesty, happiness, joy, freedom, and blessing, and so should we be; the Greatest Creator, as the name means, is a wonderful creator, and so should we engage in and derive pleasure from labor and creation; the Greatest Creator per se is selfless dedication; and so should we derive happiness from selfless dedication.
544. Human beings must never say or do things in the name of the Greatest Creator.
545. The way to contact the Greatest Creator is to read the “book without words”, to meditate, and to pray.
546. If one's life is not smooth, then they must go against the way of the Greatest Creator. The Greatest Creator will not use suffering and misery to test those people who walk along its way; no, not at all. If we encounter tribulation and suffering, it is not the Greatest Creator testing us, but we ourselves who have deviated from the way of the Greatest Creator.
547. The will of the Greatest Creator manifests itself through the rules and laws of nature.
548. People who practice divination, fortune-telling, magic arts, evil arts, necromancy, are charmers, or who consult with ghosts or wizards are hated by the Greatest Creator.
549. Do not put the Greatest Creator to the test.
550. Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.
551. Forgive those who sin against you, and the Greatest Creator will forgive your sins: forgive not those who sin against you, and the Greatest Creator will not not forgive your sins.
552. Have firm faith in the Greatest Creator and not worry about tomorrow.
553.Do not judge others’ guilt, so that your guilt will not be judged by them; for as you judge others, so shall you be judged, and the measure that you weigh upon them will be weighed upon you.When we see others' shortages, we shall consider that we might be more worse than others.
554. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find it; knock, and the door will open to you.
555. Always do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
556. Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to LIFE, and very few ever find it.
557. Guard against false prophets, for they come to you in sheep's clothing, but are inwardly ferocious wolves; by their fruits, you can recognize them.
558. Not everyone who cries, “Lord, Lord”, will enter the kingdom of heaven; only those who do the will of the Greatest Creator while on earth will be so blessed.
559. In the realm of the Greatest Creator, people do not marry; only those who do not marry are entitled to enter the realm of the Greatest Creator; those who want to marry can never enter the realm of the Greatest Creator.
560. Trust is truth, and love is LIFE; trust can accomplish everything. Small trust brings about small achievements; great trust brings about great achievements. Without trust, you will be at loose ends and will achieve nothing.
561. The disciples said, “If this is the situation between husbands and wives, then it is best not to marry”, but Jesus said, “Not everyone can accept this, but those who are able to, should accept it. Accept it if you can”.
562.For whosoever does the will and walks on the way of the Greatest Creator is my spiritual relative.
563. My brother keeps offending me; I will forgive him seventy-seven (77) times. If we do not forgive others from the bottom of our hearts, then the Greatest Creator will treat us likewise.
564.Whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, and whoever wants to be first among you must be your slave.
565. Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's, and to God(the Greatest Creator) what is God's(the Greatest Creator’s).
566. The Greatest Creator is not for the dead, but for the living.
567. For whoever exalts themself will be humbled and whoever humbles themself will be exalted.
568. What goes into a man's mouth does not make him unclean; what comes out of it does.
569. What does it benefit someone to gain the whole world and yet lose his soul? What can anyone give in exchange for his soul?
570. Love the Greatest Creator with all your hearts, minds, and souls. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'
571. To worship the Greatest Creator, you need not go to churches or temples. The whole universe and man’s soul are places of worship for the Greatest Creator.
572. Do not amass wealth for ourselves on the earth, but accumulate our wealth in heaven. Our heart and future will be wherever our wealth is.
573. The realm of our LIFE will certainly be reflected by what we value. We will live wherever our consciousness is.
574.The sky will not offer rain over land that is a bleak wilderness; heaven will not offer spirituality to a heart that is a bleak, spiritual wilderness.
575.The mind governed by the flesh is death, but the mind governed by the Spirit is LIFE and peace.
576. If we do not change back to being as children, then we will not enter the kingdom of heaven.
577.A man's foes shall be his own household.
578. What is grand trust? It is 100% doubtless belief and acceptance. It means trusting both what you already understand and what you do not yet. If grand trust cannot be established, then we are as water without a source or a tree without roots.
579. Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and LIFE, so we must hear his teachings and follow his guidance.
580.All who hear the words of Jesus and act on them will be as the wise one who built a house on a rock; and the rain came down, and there was a flood, and the winds blew, but the house remained because it was based on solid ground. All who hear the words of Jesus but do not act on them will be as the foolish one who built a house on sand; and the rain came down, and there was a flood, and the winds blew, and the house came down and great was its fall.
581. Do not hold mantras and swear, because we can not control the changes and developments in our lives; once we fail to hold our oaths and lose our faith, we shackle and bind ourselves.
582.Do not be unfeeling; love, but do not fall in love.
583. Proper emotion is good for the mood; excessive emotion is like poison; emotional poison causes trouble and sorrow.
584. People with greater love in their hearts have more beautiful souls, gentler characters, calmer tempers, live more happily, love LIFE, nature, and other people, and are closer to the Greatest Creator; people with less love in their hearts have uglier souls, more venomous characters, meaner tempers, live more miserably, do not love LIFE, nature, or other people, and are farther from the Greatest Creator.
585. The lower the level of LIFE, the less love there is. The higher the level of LIFE, the richer the love will be. What is hell? A place that is absolutely devoid of love! What is heaven? A place that is absolutely brimming over with love.
586. Control the extent of your love; love will develop among those who karma has brought together; love will follow with nature and opportunity. When you feel love, your heart will show it; when you feel it go away, your heart will be devoid of it and show that, too. You must not be obsessed or infatuated, you must not intend to claim it as your own, and you must not occupy it with force. Let love carry on as long as both of you still feel it. If you fall out of step with each other, then neither must impose it on the other. The extent of love is the extent to which it makes both parties happy and pleasant.
587. Escape from the whirlpool of sentimentality; we are not indifferent, but we are not without feelings and we are not immersed in our emotions. It is like eating and drinking; we need food and water, but we do not view them as the purpose and significance of our lives. If we only scurried about looking for food and water during our entire lives, then there would be no value or significance in being human. In the same way, if we only lived for good feelings throughout our entire lives, then we could tramp over hills and dales all we like, but we should never expect to reach the realm of freedom.
588.Each love has its own frequency; only loves that share the same frequency will resonate in sympathetic vibration; love will be found with love; a heart without love cannot find love; to obtain love, you must first understand it, then seek and maintain love with love. People who lack love cannot feel it from others.
589. Emotions, love, sex, and beauty are our most primitive perceptions from nature and our most basic feelings, but also the most precious elements of our LIVES, the sources of all fun, and our essential motive force to live. In order to have a good life and future, we must integrate them into our life rather than isolate them. When we melt into them, they will be unusually brilliant with highlights too beautiful to be absorbed all at once, and be brimming over with vigour, vitality, and endless enjoyment. If we isolate them, then our lives will be like the Gobi desert, with utterly dreary cries and screams, profound silence, and an endless sea of tribulations.
590.Sex is a kind of resource. It is not only a material resource, but one of spirit and soul. The resource of sex is the particular resource which is even more value and significance than food.
This resource has eight major pleasures and benefits:
It makes people placid and gentle
It makes people satisfied and content
It makes people love life and LIFE
It makes people yearn for the future
It guarantees our propagation and continuation
It pleases people and makes them happy and joyous
It makes people feel grateful
It gives people a taste of the blissful realm
591.The best way to live is to follow nature; the best way to associate with others is to follow predestined relations; the best way to achieve tranquility is to accept things as they are; the best state of being is to unite with Tao; the best emotion is the emotion with nature; the best love is romantic love.
592. Exclusive relationships between men and women are ugly phenomena. From humanity's perspective, exclusive relationships are nice, but from celestial beings’ perspectives, they are very ugly. Similarly,having many different exclusive relationships is also very ugly. It is best to take things as they come, associate with others by following predestined relations, act in accordance with your natures, and take advantage of opportunities that arise.
593.The love between lovers, exclusive couples, and married couples who pledge solemnly to love eternally and "grow old together" are all toxic love relationships; falling into toxic love relationships guarantees that there will be pain in one’s future.
594. Emotional romantic love can make us , but it can also ruin us. Broad and extensive love is the quality of LIFE in heaven; narrow and exclusive love is the character of LIFE in the human world; scrambling for and possessing sexual resources is the nature of animals.
595. Emotional and sexual love are only beautiful embellishments in life; accessories to life, not all of life at all.
596. True love is selfless. Selfishness and wanting to possess others as your own private goods, embellishments, and accessories becomes unusually ugly and shows the indecency and domineering natures of slave masters. When that happens, the picturesque and noble love which began, falls into the trap of vulgarity and no longer grows the fragrant flowers of love.
597. Sex, is not a dreadful monster. If you let a river flow naturally, it will not become a dreadful monster, but if you block the water and do not let it flow naturally, then once the floodgates open or the dam breaks, it will cause devastating floods and certainly become one. The more repressed sex is, the more violent it will turn, and it will become a dreadful monster.
598.Everybody has a pure heart，but the mind reflects the world. Thinking can create anything and the pure nature can conquer everything.
599.Women are beautiful for their femininity and softness; their softness can dissolve hardness. It is neither weak, nor suggestive of a lack of will. Rather, it means that they will neither take anyone in, nor be bullied arbitrarily. On the contrary, their softness is their strength. Femininity and softness contain marvellous strength. Soft sentiment is like water; it can wash away all dirt, wear away stones, and conquer everything.
600. Love is an attribute bestowed upon people by the Greatest Creator; a precious gift. All love is pure, true, kind, and beautiful. The perfect man will honestly sincerely love all ladies everywhere; the perfect woman will passionately love all men everywhere. This is not being promiscuous or fickle, but a noble quality which only celestial beings can appreciate.
601.To marry is to be duped by the patriarchal clan system, by the autocratic governors, and ultimately by Satan.
602.Marriage licenses are legal bills of sale on people’s most freedom of their life.
603.Chinese written characters were created by god. Let us consider the character “婚” (marriage), what does it mean? 女 means women, 昏 means confused. So, “婚” means that women marry when they are confused, and that men unite with women who are confused. That is “结婚” (get married).
604.Of all the traditions established by people, marriages and families are the worst; they maintain the rule of men, but actually benefit no one.
605.Secular relatives help us to fall into hell as they hinder our ascent to heaven. Therefore, Jesus Christ said that a man’s foes will be the members of his own household.
606.Traditional marriages and families have caused a lot of harm. Of all the relationships between people, those between married couples are the most difficult to maintain, the most unfortunate, the most upsetting, the most emotionally destructive, and the most restricting. This has been proven repeatedly with endless examples everywhere over thousands of years. Therefore, to see through them and emancipate oneself from their shackles as soon as possible is to swim out of the abyss of misery and reach the shore of freedom.
607.The traditional family life program is the birthplace of humanity’s afflictions. Marriages and families are boundless abysses of misery.
608.Families are prisons of souls, shackles weighing people down, the root causes of narrow, selfish greed, barriers to freedom, obstacles to people’s natures, the greatest barriers to realizing beautiful lives, and stumbling blocks that prevent people from advancing toward higher levels space of LIFE .
609.None of the contradictions, conflicts, and disasters occurring in traditional families are caused by parents, children, husbands, wives, or any sisters or brothers, but by the program of family life itself, which carries spiritual viruses. No matter how civilized people might be, they can not help being infected by them once they enter the family program.
610.It is unnecessary for couples to marry, because their love might not last forever, but if it is to have any chance of doing so, then they should occasionally separate and live apart.
611.If you have a traditional family, love it, and cannot leave it, then no matter how well you engage in self-cultivation, how far you cultivate it, or how thorough your cultivation is, then you can never reach or have any relationship with heaven.
612.The abysses of misery are boundless, so repent and be saved. What are the abysses of misery? Marriages and families are! They are the roots of all agonies and afflictions. People’s vexations, depressions, anxieties, and misgivings all stem from them. “The abysses of misery are boundless, return to the right track and you will see the shore.” Where is the shore? The shore is the the New Oasis for Life (formerly the Second Home), created by Lifechanyuan. Devoid of marriages and families, it offers the most ideal lifestyle and is the only hope to end suffering and afflictions.
613.We should address problems from their root causes. The root cause for the suffering and affliction of the masses is the existence of families. They are like garbage; if it is not thrown away, then flies cannot be kept away; without the disappearance of families, the misery and affliction of the masses will never end. To occupy yourself with relieving people’s endless misery and suffering on surface rather than addressing their root causes is dealing with a situation ineffectively, as one who tries to stop water from boiling by scooping it up and pouring it back in , without turning the fire off or cutting branches off brambles but not digging up their roots. Wherever families exist, so will endless misery and suffering. If we do not start with the root causes, then the misery and suffering of the masses would remain and continue, even if the Buddha, Jesus Christ, and Lao-tzu were still in the world; were families to exist in heaven, then even heaven would change into an abyss of misery.
614.Marriages and families are Satan’s cradles; upon entering them, even angels become devils; upon entering them, everyone becomes prone to commit crimes.
615. The cells of society are its individual people, NOT its families; the essence of society is people, NOT relation of production. Families are only relationships for production and only the cells of certain social formations related to production, but not the cells of society. The best societies have no families.
616.Difficulties and hardships never crush people; only the invisible pressures and destructive nature of marital and family bonds make them lose confidence in life, feel that life is meaningless, and even collapse.
617.Marriages and families are the hotbeds and soil to generate selfishness, the sources of trouble and misery, and are enough to cause one to commit crimes.
618.The human world is mortal only because of the existence of marital bonds because they require that couples possess each other, occupy each other, depend on each other, tie each other down, and form shields against the outside world. No one who is wrapped in a marital bond can be unselfish and able to reach the realm of heaven.
619.The most complex and troubling relationships in the world are marital bonds. Not only are they the saddest and most disappointing ones, but also the most desired and desperate. When involved with them, one must avoid being too hard or too soft, too near or too far, too strong or too weak, or going to or coming from them; they are tangled like silk, untouchable like flame and ice, unspeakable, and indistinct.
620.Marriages are tombs of love, and families are sources of humanity’s sin. Being involved with one, people lose their freedom; having one, they become selfish. Marriages and families have generated boundless misery and are the abysses of misery themself.
621.Ending nuclear families and establishing BIG families under Xuefeng-style communism is the only way for new era people to advance.
622. Escaping from nuclear families is not escaping from one’s relatives; it is escaping from the traditional life program and entering a new life program; it is absolutely:
NOT leaving one’s duties and obligations
NOT disregarding one’s relatives
NOT abandoning filial piety.
623.Traditional families are ingrained. Family consciousnesses have infiltrated into everyone’s blood, cells, and even souls. Traditional families are like huge icebergs which have grown for thousands of years, so they will not disappear today or tomorrow, but mankind has come to the crossing of a transformational era. When enough people realize the disadvantages of traditional families and take part actively in the work of melting these icebergs, then mankind has hope and the Greatest Creator will show appreciation and offer a way out. Vicious cycles can change or even reverse and people can be led into a happy era. However, if too many people choose to maintain their traditional families and not enough join to melt the icebergs, then they will suffer the punishment of natural law.
624.Throughout history, family tragedies have been performed throughout the world continually. From remote countrysides to prosperous cities, from the illiterate to Nobel prize winners, from ordinary citizens to international celebrities, and from official, commercial, and cultural circles, the tragedies resulting from families are repeated everywhere. Facts speak more loudly than words; people should reflect and discuss profoundly to change the traditional family life patterns and improve everyone’s existence.
625.After breaking up marriages and families, is any life pattern better than the traditional one? Yes! Since 2009, Lifechanyuan has put into practice a new and different kind of production and life mode, that is “The Second Home”, now renamed “the New Oasis for Life”. One hundred and eighty (180) people, young and old, early and late, participated in our practice for up to eight (8) years, and proved that the life pattern of the New Oasis for Life is superior to the traditional one. For more details, please refer to:
Our English language website: http://www.newoasisforlife.org
Our Chinese language website: http://www.lifelvzhou.org
626.The New Oasis for Life is a new life pattern for people created by Lifechanyuan which has been proven to be successful in practice.
627.The general program of the New Oasis for Life has eight (8) objectives:
(1)Unify all thoughts and all beliefs into one the Greatest Creator’s will.
(2)Unify all religions into one uniform belief system.
(1)Unify the whole world with 800 Values for New Era Humans.
(2)Lead mankind into the Lifechanyuan Era, which is characterized by the absence of state, religion, political party, marriages, families, and spousal relationships, and in which the following will happen:
(3)“The worthy person will fully utilize their talents”
(4)“The whole world will be as one family”
(5)“No one will keep lost articles found on the roadside and house will not need to be locked at night”
(6)Everything will be in complete harmony, the weather will be good for harvesting, and everyone will be happy, joyous, free, and blessed.
628.The New Oasis for Life has eight (8) characteristics:
1)Take the way of the Greatest Creator: holographic order management.
2)Possess nothing yet own everything.
3)Ask for and take only what you need.
4)Have no marriages or nuclear families.
5)Educate the young, support the old, and feed everyone.
6)Politics and Religion are NOT to be practiced.
7)Everyone works to the best of their abilities.
8)Be flexible, act tactfully, and bend according to the situation.
629.The New Oasis for Life consists of people who are not ready to marry and establish families, have divorced and choose not to remarry and set up another family, and couples who are both Chanyuan celestials. This new life pattern copies the lifestyle of celestial beings in the Thousand-year World. The main content of the new life pattern includes:
1)Non-ownership, with everyone owning nothing but possessing everything
2)No marriages, no families, and no distinctions between close and distant relationships; relationships between everyone are as those between sisters, brothers, close relatives, and lovers.
3)Everyone takes what they need but never waste or indulges in luxuries or extravagances.
4)The homestead shall be collectively responsible for everyone’s food, clothing, shelter, transportation, birth, aging, illness, and death, for rearing and educating the children, and for nursing and supporting the elderly.
5)Everyone chooses jobs according to their skills and hobbies and does their best to ensure the highest quality performance in the work they do; there is no place for lazybones or parasites in the Second Home.
6) Everyone’s bedroom is their sacred and private space which is free from disturbance and interference; no one intrudes into these special spaces under any pretense with any excuse. All other spaces are public.
7) Everyone shall enjoy happy, joyous, free, and blessed lives.
8)Individuality shall blend with commonness; commonness shall accommodate individuality. There shall be both uniform will and a personally comfortable mood, and everyone must be able to exhibit their special talents. It is both an integrated group and a paradise consisting of mutually independent individuals.
9)Holographic order management will be implemented; namely, that non-management is the best management. There are no bosses or offices; everything runs on the members’ own initiatives and under the 800 values for New Era Human Beings.
630.The New Oasis for Life bombards traditional marriages and families; a program of life which is infected with viruses. Such viruses will encroach upon the sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, and honesty in human nature and drag the originally happy, joyous, free, and blessed lives into abysses of suffering, anxiety, enslavement, and desperation. To disband them and replace them with a brand-new style of life is the most important matter that concerns every person’s happiness. Leaving traditional families for the New Oasis for Life of Lifechanyuan resembles leaving one family and entering another one outwardly, but the content of life is actually totally different. The New Oasis for Life is not only capable of what traditional families are, but also of much, much more.
631.The New Oasis for Life is the number one home in the world. A happy and auspicious place is one that is blessed by the grace of the Greatest Creator; a pleasant and jubilant place is one that is cared for by Jesus Christ and Buddha Sakyamuni; a free and beautiful place is one in which the dreams of the sages and saints of past generations are realized. This is the first homestead born for the grand adjustment of LIFE; it serves the purification of the Earth and lays foundations for the new life of humanity after 2013. It is hoped that virtuous people will find the gate to our first homestead as quickly as possible and become members as soon as possible. This is the most important of all issues for you to address. It is time to redefine traditional relationships which have been based on kinship. All those who act on the order of the Greatest Creator are our relatives and all those whose souls resonate to the same frequency as ours are also.
632.In order to realize the ideals of sages and saints as well as the wishes of the broad masses and to set a good example for mankind, Lifechanyuan has initiated an unprecedented model of a new life style for humanity’s future - The New Oasis for Life. This is no longer idle theorizing, but a reality of life. The New Oasis for Life is a copy of the Thousand-year World, but in the human world. It is the base of self-cultivation for Chanyuan celestials to thoroughly remould themselves and become Celestial beings and the transfer station from the human world to heaven. The New Oasis for Life explores a new pattern of life. We believe firmly that when everyone lives according to the life pattern of the New Oasis for Life, their tribulations will be alleviated, their suffering will be eased, nature’s deterioration will be reversed, and we will have entered into the Lifechanyuan Era that is to last for a millenium. The New Oasis for Life has solved problems that have been with us for thousands of years, such as support for the elderly. By consolidating and improving continuously, the New Oasis for Life will become a paradise, not only for children, young people, and middle-aged people, but particularly for the elderly.
633.All members of the New Oasis for Life are transferred to a new location every three years. That is, after working and living in a certain branch, they are transferred to live and work in another one.
634.Any member living and working in the New Oasis for Life shall be expelled from the homestead immediately if they are found to have intentionally caused physical, psychological, or spiritual harm to any other member.
635.Laziness is the archenemy of the New Oasis for Life. Diligence symbolizes beauty, while laziness creates ugliness; diligence leads to bright futures, while laziness ruins the happiness endowed by the Greatest Creator. Laziness destroys everything; it makes people sink into depravity; it corrupts and erodes people’s wills, spirits, souls, and bodies; it causes the collapse of diligent collectives; it destroys the spiritual health of communities as viruses, and eventually casts listless and spiritless spells over everything. What comes out of it are depression, ruination, and destruction.
636.Laborers have the greatest souls; although they may not be able to compose articles of great literary talent and wisdom, they may lack the skills for debate, they are not clever enough to exhibit their intelligence, they may be extremely ordinary, they may not be able to recite Buddhism and Taoism, and they may not be able to quote phrases and sentences from the classics, they still have the greatest souls; their behaviors in themselves prove that they have abided by the teachings of Jesus Christ, Sakyamuni, Lao Tzu, and sages and saints.
637.Birthdays are not celebrated at the New Oasis for Life.
638.Only festivals which glorify nature are celebrated at the New Oasis for Life.
639.The New Oasis for Life will implement a holographic order management pattern. Holographic order management is non-management. Everyone is always both the master and the servant. One is different from another only in the type of work they do. There exist no hierarchical relationships between the leaders and the governed. Everyone does their best to bring their qualities of sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, and honesty into full play. Everyone says what is on their mind, does their own work, takes charge of their own responsibilities, builds their own paths, and goes their own way without minding anyone else’ business. They are responsible to themselves and to the Greatest Creator, but to no one else. They will not help unless asked, but will render it immediately if it is. Anyone who offers a suggestion will be responsible for its execution. Everyone will build a sacred court in their own conscience and pass judgment upon themselves.
640.The most significant characteristic of the New Oasis for Life which distinguishes it from the secular society and other communities is that there are no marriages or families, and no individuals upon whom to depend with regard to one’s emotional and sexual life. We take things as they are, associate with others by following predestined relationships, act in accordance with our natures, and take advantage of opportunities as they arise.
641.The New Oasis for Life is not a shelter. No one who intends to escape secular debts, obligations, implications, or punishment can join us.
642.The New Oasis for Life is not a charity.
643.The New Oasis for Life is a paradise which consists of the most civilized, diligent, kindhearted, and selfless people.
644. Affectionate and romantic love in the New Oasis for Life : Affectionate love is considered to be a precious gift bestowed upon us by the Greatest Creator. Romantic love is the inevitable path to sublimating human nature and leaving for the high-level space of LIFE; Affectionate and romantic love are two souls dancing in resonance. As long as both parties desire each other, they can do whatever they feel is appropriate. Nobody supervises, interferes, bothers, gossips backsides, possesses, occupies, or envies another. Freedom is everything; respecting each other’s freedom fully. Never do the slightest bit of mental, spiritual, or physical harm, or act against the least bit of reluctance from another person.
645. The eight (8) advantages of the New Oasis for Life:
(1) Life is guaranteed, there is no longer any need to worry about food, clothing, shelter, or transportation; you will be cared for when you are sick and your affairs and remains will be dealt with after you pass on.
(2)You will live for your values and faith, escape from the secular world, and no longer suffer from its structure and business.
(3)Without the control of relatives, you will achieve more physical, mental, and spiritual freedom; nobody will watch you, bother you, or tangle with you; you will no longer be entangled with the issues of your young children.
(4)Regardless of how you might change, you will always be able to find someone whose personality and temper will fit yours and with whom to work, chat, and enjoy life.
(5)As the division of labor is clear-cut, you will have a great amount of free time in which to do what you want and read what you like.
(6)There are endless activities and entertainment to keep you from ever feeling bored or lonely.
(7)Our collective energy will always support your path to achieving Tao and liberating yourself from the sansara of reincarnations, then leaving for heaven.
(8)Our collective energy will help you to overcome all hardships.
646.The New Oasis for Life defines no rules or regulations and no leadership roles in the traditional sense. One is different from another only in the division of labor. There are no top-down relationships between the leaders and the governed. Everyone is the master of the homestead and everyone needs to carry out their responsibilities and obligations as masters. All affairs should be handled flexibly in accordance with the principle of “Keep the main but change the others according to the situation”, “Buddha has no set rules; Buddha's rules always conform to meet the situation” Anyone can do whatever they want, consistent with the nature of origin, which consists of sincerity, kindness, beauty, love, faith, and honesty.
647.The New Oasis for Life does not practice democracy, but rather Superman philosophy; this is how the division of labor of all affairs among everyone works; each person has the final say over their own jobs. Anyone who accepts a job has the final say over how it gets done, but also accepts all the consequences.
648.The New Oasis for Life is not an organization in any form, not a political one and not a religious one. It is a loosely unified utopian group which consists of people who share the same resonance of soul, and who are willing to produce and live together according to the 800 Values of the New Era Human Being. There are no organizational forms to go beyond the charter, the convention, the constitution, or the laws, nor does it have any power to deal with contradictions, conflicts, violations of laws, or disciplining anyone.
649.The New Oasis for Life is not a promiscuous place; rather, it is a highly-civilized place where people interact with each other, with society, and with nature in very harmonious ways.
650.The New Oasis for Life opposes psychic activities, chanting mantras, fortune telling, the use of supernatural powers, magical arts, witchcraft, ESP (extrasensory perception), psychokinetic power, members praying collectively in support of individuals, and holding unified Qigong practice or meditational activities.
651. No political or religious ceremonies are allowed in the New Oasis for Life.
652.The New Oasis for Life does not condone the building of temples and churches, hanging any portraits of gods, Buddha, prophets, or saints, engaging in any form of personal worship activities, or engaging in any sneaky and furtive activity dealing with spirits and deities or fortunes and disasters.
653. The program for entering the New Oasis for Life:
· Learn and understand these 800 Values for New Era Human Beings.
· Communicate with other members on our website for at least half a year; present an application if you are satisfied.
· If nothing bonds you to secular society, then you can enter and live in the New Oasis for Life.
654.Small workshop production modes will inevitably be replaced with the streamline production technique; small workshop style families will inevitably be replaced with the streamline style - the New Oasis for Life. Whether you like it or not, it is a historical imperative that the traditional family lifestyle WILL be replaced by the New Oasis for Life mode of life; the traditional small family order WILL be seen as an ignorant and backward lifestyle to be swept into the garbage bin of history.
655.Collective lives are superior to individual ones; they are the best places for self-improving and self-refining. If we cannot blend into collective lifestyles and go through the edification and smelting of collective lives, then we will never be able to enter heaven.
656.To scale the highest realms of life and LIFE, we should resolve to sublimate ourselves into collective lives, because without doing this, our dreams and ideals cannot be realized. Thus far, no people have yet experienced real collective lives. A group of people simply working together cannot be counted as a real collective unless all their members’ food, clothing, shelter, transportation, birth, aging, illness, and death are included as public interests, and with neither private property, private ownership, nor marriages and families, and when those coworkers also live and relax together and share all their blessings and woes. Any differences between individuals in terms of status, life, or enjoyment means a departure from the tenet of collectivism.
657.The perfect ideal group is made up of excellent individuals. Without excellent ones, the so-called ideal group would only be a castle in the air and impossible to achieve.
658.Consciousness determines existence. The form of consciousnesses will determine the form of LIFE, and that will determine the living conditions
659.The combined wisdom of three cobblers can never match that of a master strategist; the thinking of the multitudes can never equal the great vision and insight of a saint. Democracy will always be the pursuit of mediocrity , the magical weapon to cling to bygone values, and its proponents will always use it as their hidden weapon to strangle saints.
660.Consciousnesses sense territories; they like familiar places but feel uncomfortable in strange ones, so they are usually reborn into familiar environments. Therefore, if you yearn for a place, you must first develop a conscious familiarity with that place.
661.Consciousnesses originate from structures and they act upon them. Energy is neutral; it comes and goes with changes of structure. Consciousnesses come from nonmaterial structures; different nonmaterial structures give birth to different consciousnesses.
662.The ultimate goal of life is not to move toward death, but toward another life; the ultimate goal of a fetus is not to grow in the womb, but to come to the human world. Human society is like a big womb; one must pass through what appears to be "death" in order to go to another world. Therefore, death is not the end; it is the beginning of another journey of LIFE.
663.Do not learn too many skills; specializing in one is enough. Even without much expertise or talent, one can lead an easy life if they are honest, diligent, kind, sincere, unsophisticated, or keep the faith. Life is very short, so why worry yourselves over business and always be tired?
664.Consider water; it takes the form of any container which holds it; it can be round or square depending on its container. We also possess this property. Different generals will produce soldiers of different fighting abilities and different environments will foster different kinds of people. If you live on a mountain, then you will learn the tweeting of birds; if you live beside water, then you will learn about fish; if you work with ink, then you will stain yourself black; if you associate with saints, then you will develop agile thinking, sudden enlightenment, and transcendence over vulgarity; if you mingle with laities, then you will have prejudicial thinking, contention, and vulgar interests.
665.You must think before you can solve; when your thoughts change, everything that follows also changes; first get the concept, then carry it out.
666.The highest realm of thinking is holographic thinking; it is the thinking of the Greatest Creator. It can also be called the thinking of god, which is unimaginable to ordinary people. Buddha Sakyamuni attained non-form thinking, Lao Tzu achieved Taiji thinking, celestials achieve visualized thinking, Zhuge Liang, Einstein, and the like achieved associative thinking; artists like Beethoven knew image thinking; common people are stuck in material thinking. Religionists possess illusive thinking.
667.The most significant feature of illusive thinking is that every small step is a step forward, but all of them eventually return to their original starting points; that all ideas are correct but return to their original starting points after a big circle.
668.Long-standing habits induce mindsets which are very difficult to break away from after they form. Everyone’s intellects are covered by invisible meshes of thinking and everyone is weighed down by heavy crosses. Whether they feel them or not, they have neither the courage nor the power to break away from them. Seeing people around them living in this manner sets them at ease and justifies their own behaviors; they become accustomed to their situations, numb, and tolerate them. They never think to ask, “Why is it this way?”, or “Is there another way?”.
669.Without unconventional thinking, it is impossible to escape from fate. We should work while common people idle with their hands crossed behind their backs, but relax while common people hustle and bustle, because 98% of people live according to planned programs. The trajectory of their lives and beings have been programmed from screenplays. To avoid the confines of heaven and earth, we must escape from the bondages of the Three Realms and Five Elements and leave the realm of necessity for the realm of freedom. We must not resonate with the thinking and mindsets of the multitudes; rather, we should act in the opposite way.
670. What is thought to be impossible with conventional thinking can be solved easily with unconventional thinking. Topology is unconventional thinking; it can shift positions of space and interconnect closed spaces both internally and externally; it is impossible to distinguish between interiors and exteriors, just as with mobius strips, where it is impossible to determine the obverse from the inverse. Therefore, when we face psychological obstacles, spiritual depression, difficult situations in life, or feel that our situations are hopeless, unconventional thinking will guide us to find hope right under our noses.
671.Unconventional thinking is the magical weapon for us to explore the profound mysteries of the universe and discover its truths. It is the best way for us to find the true meaning of life. As long as we proceed forward steadily, we will eventually enter into a vast world at which time we will be amazed to understand the nature of the universe and the profound mysteries of LIFE; we will be thrilled to learn that a beautiful future life as a celestial being awaits us, we will love LIFE and mankind more deeply, and we will cherish this life even more.
672.As we know from the mystery of the three elements of the universe - consciousness, structure, and energy - our beautiful futures will not be created by our hands, but by our brains; that is, by our consciousnesses.
673.You are the only one who can end your worldly ties. The best way to do this is by giving alms formlessly.
674.The most brilliant swordsmanship lacks a sword; the most supreme mind-dharma lacks a mind; the most profound Buddha dharma lacks Buddha; the greatest self lacks self.
675.Buddha is nature; nature is Buddha.
676.We should cultivate pure and clean minds which do not abide in form, sound, smell, taste, touch, or dharma, but actually abide nowhere. We should have no notions of egos, personalities, beings, or lives of Dharma or non-Dharma. Form is emptiness and absolute emptiness is form.
677.The merits and virtues of formless alms-giving outweigh those of the seven-treasures alms-giving that are as countless as the grains of sand in the Ganges river; the returns on formless alms-giving are inconceivable. One should give without a mind abiding in form, sound, smell, taste, touch, or things. A Bodhisattva should give alms without a mind abiding in false notions of form (laksana). Everything with form is unreal; all that is void of different forms is called Buddha. A Bodhisattva should not be after merit or virtue.
678.Those who suggest that Buddha Sakyamuni preached dharma, slander Buddha and do not understand the essence of Buddha’s teaching or the gist about the way of Buddha. All dharma is the way of Buddha; the real way of Buddha is free from ego, personality, being, life, and dharma.
679.All phenomena are like dreams, illusions, bubbles, and shadows; like dew and lightning; thusly should you meditate upon them. No dharma of inaction can be expressed; they come like lightning and vanish as illusions. There is neither entity, nonentity, sound, breath, edge or border, movement, nor target. They are invisible, intangible, and tremendously powerful; can neither be hidden nor stolen; are forever changing. Everything is them, yet they are not everything. Conform to them, and you will enjoy smooth faring and peace for tens of thousands of years; go against them, and your future will suffer frustration and disasters.
680.Buddha Sakyamuni is not the ancestor of Buddha; only the Greatest Creator is.
681.Words of Tathagata are real and true. They are ultimate; neither deceitful nor heterodox. The Dharma the Tathagata has obtained is neither real nor unreal. It possesses human eyes, deva eyes, wisdom eyes, Dharma eyes, and Buddha eyes and is so named because Buddha is as he is, coming from nowhere and going to nowhere.
682. Everything with form is unreal. If all forms are seen as unreal, then Tathagata will be perceived.
683.“All Bhadras and Aryas differ because of the Eternal Asamskrta Dharma.”
684.All rules are Buddha’s rules, and yet all rules are not Buddha’s rules; Buddha has no set rules; Buddha's rules always vary according to the situation. So-called Buddha’s rules, are non-Buddha’s rules.
685.Never believe that you can, “liberate living beings”; “you cannot save a fish from drowning in water”.
686.“Those who see my outward appearance and seek me in sound, tread the heterodox path, and cannot perceive Tathagata.”
687.Buddha has no mind; Buddha is nature. An enlightened heart is perceptive of nature; perceptive of Buddha.
688.Without the perception of nature, one will always be bewildered and seek others’ help but never find Buddha; without it, even those who can explain the creed of The Twelve Classics only say demonic words; without it, it is impossible to obtain the way of Buddha; without it, even praying for Buddha, reciting sutra, chanting mantras, making vigorous effort, building or repairing temples, offering and sustaining, freeing captive animals, kowtowing, and burning incense, one still cannot become Buddha.
689.Give homage to the perfection of wisdom, the lovely, the holy! Avalokita, the Holy Lord, and Bodhisattva were moving in the deep course of wisdom which has gone beyond. He looked down from high above; He beheld but five heaps; He saw that they were empty in their own-being.
690.Form is emptiness, the very emptiness is form; emptiness does not differ from form, form does not differ from emptiness; whatever is emptiness is form. The same is true for feelings, perceptions, impulses, and consciousness.
691.All dharmas are emptiness; they are neither produced nor stopped, defiled nor immaculate, and neither deficient nor complete.
692.In emptiness, there is:
No form, feeling, perception, impulse, or consciousness
No seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, feeling, or thinking
No decaying and dying; no end of decaying and dying
No suffering, origination, stopping, or path
No attainment or nonattainment
693.Rely on the perfection of wisdom, expose your mind, and it will be entirely free from worry; thusly, you will overcome all fear and all that upsets you, and ultimately attain Nirvana.
694. Those who rely on the perfection of wisdom are fully enlightened.
695.Gone, gone，gone beyond，gone completely beyond，praise to awakening.
696.Life is a journey of LIFE in the human world, what is heard and seen during the journey is an illusion; indulging in the illusion gives an abyss of misery, while escaping from the illusion takes you to heaven.
697.Dreams are illusions, but we rarely indulge them; life is an illusion, so why do we indulge it unconsciously? When we awaken, our dreams disappear; when our life is over, the illusion of life will disappear.
698.Nature has been polluted, but who are its worst polluters? Who has polluted nature more seriously, the poor or the wealthy? Is it not those who possess the most wealth who harm nature the most? The more we take from nature, the more we go into debt; debt which must be paid off. Those who are in debt must pay their debts; nobody can transfer them or substitute for them, nor should they be allowed to.
699.Across thousands years of civilization, who have been the most unselfish people? They were Jesus Christ, Sakyamuni, Lao Tzu ,and Mother Teresa. Therefore, it is right to follow their teachings.
700.Feeling happy is the most important thing in life. First you are happy, then you are a celestial being. What can lead to happiness? Being philosophical and enlightened!
701.To unify all thoughts and all beliefs into the Greatest Creator’s will and all religions into one uniform belief system; the whole world will be one family; a stateless world will be in great harmony.THIS is the main theme of the New Era.
702. The existences of families, states, political parties, and religions are the root causes of the following:
The pollution of the Earth’s environment
The global polarization between the rich and the poor
The irrational allocation of resources
The turmoil in the world and the crisis of humankind
The hardships of the lower-classes
The huge waste of human and material resource
703. The world should move toward unification and becoming a global community; it is best to strengthen the role and function of the United Nations continuously for it to eventually become the global government.
704. Every citizen on earth should regard themselves as citizens of the entire earth, not merely of a region or country.
705. The Earth belongs to its citizens; they have the right to migrate and move freely throughout it.
706. Heaven will become clear and bright when all is unified, the earth will become peaceful, deities will be effective, grain will be abundant; all things thrive when unified and saints’ ideas become universal when they pursue the uniform truth. The whole of mankind can have only one government, one belief, one order, and one pattern; we can only have one goal, one wish, one path to build, and one road to follow all through our lives, otherwise we will not be able to realize true clarity, peace, effectiveness, and prosperity. Excess breeds confusion and heterogeneity causes irritation; this is history. Only if “all thoughts and beliefs are unified into the Greatest Creator’s will”, and “all religions are unified into one uniform belief system”, can uniformity be realized. Only if uniformity is realized, can we enjoy harmony, peace, auspiciousness, good weather, and happy, joyful, free, and blessed lives.
707. Unmarried people should be elected as leaders in all regions. Unmarried people are more selfless and open-minded; less tied and troubled than those who are married and have families. In a word, unmarried leaders are better than married ones with familial relations and are more in line with the interests of the general public.
708. Localism and nationalism are symbols of barbarism and fatuity. No affairs on earth belong to any particular nation or local adherents. Rather, they belong to the whole of humanity. The administrations of every region should be exercised not by the people chosen from among the locals or from among a local nation but by the most outstanding talents selected from the whole of humanity. It is only if the talented are entrusted with important missions that the whole world can be united as a single family and the toiling multitudes can obtain freedom and happiness.
709. All affairs are of concern to all people. Everyone has the power endowed by their creator to condemn and intervene in the affairs of all countries, all political parties, all religions, all nationalities, and all organizations everywhere in the world.
710. The first universal core value is the belief in the Greatest Creator; the cornerstone of all universal values. Faith has nothing to do with religion.
711. On the first day of 2018, mankind entered the New Era, namely, the Lifechanyuan Era. The symbol of this is that we have prepared a huge theoretical system for mankind to enter the New Era; we have resolved everything in practice. At the same time, the international family has come into being on a legal level. In addition, the number of single people who are unwilling to marry has increased worldwide, the divorce rate has risen dramatically, and travel visas between countries are becoming more and more convenient. All these are significant indicators that the world has entered the New Era.
712. Objective things will not be transformed by man's free will; mountains cannot stop Spring from coming. When the earth is frozen, everything looks solid and strong, but when the spring wind blows, snow and ice melt and all the grasses become lively. Families, states, political parties, and religions seem very strong, but will inevitably collapse when the flavor of the New Era comes. Nothing is indestructible.
713. New Era people will not be managed by laws or be ruled by people, but will rather be ruled in compliance with Tao, the core of which is taking the way of the Greatest Creator. The core of the Greatest Creator’s way is the way of nature, and the core of nature’s way is the harmonious coexistence between people with people, people with society, and people with nature.
714. The way for people to get along with each other is to make each other happy, joyful, free, and blessed.
715. The way for people to get along with society is “the talented will be put to good use, and the whole world will be one family” and “no one will pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night”; share bliss while shoulder misfortune together and coordinate globally to share resources.
716. The way for people to get along with nature is to keep the mountains green, the water clean, the sky blue, the mountains and rivers beautiful, the soil rich, the fish and shrimp abundant, and to protect wild animals from harm, poultry and livestock from abuse, with singing birds and fragrant flowers everywhere, and always favorable weather.
717. In the New Era, the funeral and interment system of Lifechanyuan is implemented: the body is cremated and the ashes are scattered across rivers, lakes, seas, green mountains, and fields, which dispenses with the building of tombs, the keeping of ashes, the establishment of memorials, and all marks and traces.
718. In the New Era, no one celebrates birthdays, but only natural festivals such as Spring Festival, Qingming Festival, Mid-Autumn Festival, and Water-splashing Festival; no celebrations or festivals related to gods, Buddhas, fairies, people, states, political parties, religions, or the military, including Christmas Day, Buddha's Birthday, and so on.
719. In the New Era, people no longer exchange gifts or hold celebrations for relocation, promotions, birthdays, or other affairs for which gifts have traditionally been exchanged.
720. In the New Era, churches, Buddhist temples, mosques, and Taoist temples, are no longer built.
721. In the New Era, the interests of all humankind are above those of the local and of the individual. Personal and local interests should be subjected to the interests of all humankind.
722. Let the talented bring their genius into full play and make the best use of everything; let everyone work and have shelter.
723. Sages manage affairs without action and preach doctrine without words.
724. Exalt not the wise so that people shall not scheme and contend.
725. Prize not rare objects so that people shall not steal.
726. Shut out of site things of desire so that people's hearts shall not be disturbed.
727. Banish wisdom, discard knowledge; banish humanity, discard justice; banish cunning, discard utility.
728. Tao’s principles operate naturally. Renounce all ethical sermons.
729. Accomplish but claim no credit.
730. Sages love:
In their dwellings, they love the earth
In their hearts, they love the profound
In their relations with others, they love kindness
In their words, they love sincerity
In government, they love peace
In business affairs, they love ability
In their actions, they love choosing the right time
731. When gold and jade fill your hall, you will be unable to protect them;
To be proud with wealth and honor is to sow the seeds of your own downfall.
Retire when your work is done; such is the way of Tao.
732. By the existence of things, we profit; by the non-existence of things, we are served.
733. Those who value the world as themselves may then be entrusted with the government of the world; those who love the world as themselves may then be entrusted to care for the world.
734. Those who identify will be welcomed gladly:
Those who identify with Tao will be welcomed gladly by Tao
Those who identify with virtue will be welcomed gladly by Virtue
Those who identify with abandonment will be welcomed gladly by Abandonment
Those who identify with Satan will be welcomed gladly by Satan
735. Good ones need nothing:
Good runners leave no tracks
Good speeches leave no flaws for attack
Good reckoners make use of no counter
Well-shut doors make use of no bolts yet cannot be opened
Well-tied knots make use of no rope yet cannot be untied
Sages are good at helping people; therefore no one is rejected. They are good at saving things; therefore no thing is rejected.
736. The world is God's own Vessel
It cannot be used or held
Those who use it spoil it
Those who hold it lose it
737. The Sage eschews excess, eschews extravagance, eschews pride.
738. Those of superior virtue are not conscious of their virtue; hence, they attain it.
Those of inferior virtue are intent on not losing their virtue; hence, they are devoid of it.
739. Do not discuss in a higher presence:
In the presence of Tao, do not discuss virtue
In the presence of virtue, do not discuss benevolence
In the presence of benevolence, do not discuss righteousness
In the presence of righteousness, do not discuss courtesy
Courtesy mainly refers to rules, laws, and regulations.
740. There is no greater curse than the lack of contentment and no greater sin than the desire for possession.
741. When governments are lazy and dull, their people are unspoiled;
when governments are efficient and smart, their people are discontented.
Good fortune lies within Bad, Bad fortune lurks within good.
742. The Tao of heaven blesses but does not harm; the Way of the Sage accomplishes but does not contend.
743. In the New Era, everyone needs health-cultivation to be free from disease. Health-cultivation needs the cultivation of essence, qi, spirit, and body. Before health cultivation, we need mind cultivation; before mind cultivation, we need virtue cultivation; before virtue cultivation, we need to enter Tao. Those who are good at health-cultivation can offer preventative treatments for diseases:
Less speech nourishes the internal qi
Forgetting anxiety and stress nourishes the spirit qi
Mild taste nourishes the blood qi
Avoiding anger nourishes the lung qi
Eating sparingly nourishes the stomach qi
Less thought nourishes the liver qi
Less desire nourishes the heart qi
Less lust nourishes the essence qi
Before you can cultivate your body, you first must calm your mind and be free from worry, persistence, delusion, lust, greed, and indulgence. Settle your inner spirit down while keeping your desire out.
744. What affects us?
Fasting will cause you to lose weight
Freedom from lust will clear your spirit
Freedom from anxiety and stress will put your heart at peace
A peaceful heart will lead to spiritual perception and to achieve Tao
A troubled heart will leave you exhausted
Excessive physical exertion will leave you timid
Being too spiritual will make you weak
Expending too much qi will finish you
Being free from anxiety and stress will give you good spirit
Speak less, and your qi will be good
Be free from lust, and your essence will be sufficient
Meat-eaters have thick auras, plant-eaters have clean auras, grain-eaters are wise, and qi-eaters are invigorated.
745. How do things affect qi?
Anger drives qi up
Joy smoothens qi
Sadness eliminates qi
Fear lowers qi
Coldness restrains qi
Heat allows qi to escape
Shock scatters qi
Overexertion expends qi
Thinking blocks qi
Silence generates qi
Watching for too long hurts the blood
Lying in bed for too long hurts qi
Sitting for too long hurts the flesh
Standing for too long hurts bones
Walking for too long hurts muscles
746. Eat sparingly, sleep regularly, do not overwork or overuse your mind or body. Those who fear and think will harm their spirits, but those who are happy and joyous will not preserve theirs; those who are sorrowful will block their flow of qi; Those who are angry will be confused but will not be cured; those who are scared will not restrain and quiet their spirits.
747. Keeping calm and indifferent to fame and gain will prevent misery from approaching and evil from invading, strengthening your bones and muscles will keep your body healthy, reducing your cravings will preserve your spiritual health, and talking less will maintain your blessings sufficiently. Guard your eyes from improper sights, your ears from improper words, your nose from foul odors, your mouth from strong flavors and poison, and your mind from considering deceptive actions.
748. When you love someone, do not love them too much; when you hate someone, do not hate them too much. Keep fewer thoughts in your mind, fewer words in your mouth, less food in your stomach, and get less sleep at night. Excessive sleep makes your spirit dizzy, frequent drunkenness makes your qi scatter, excessive sweating hurts the blood, and exhaustion of strength damages the body. Moving continuously without resting disturbs your qi and frightens your spirit. Ascending to extreme heights causes serious shocks.
749. Remain undisturbed whether granted favour or subjected to humiliation, and your liver will be peaceful; Keep deferential and grateful whether in stillness or motion, and your heart will be calm; eat sparingly, and your spleen will not leak; practice pranayama and less speech, and your lungs will be sound; stay indifferent and do not crave, and your kidneys will be sufficient. Eat before you are hungry, but stop before you are full. Overeating hurts the spleen and stomach, and excessive thirst hurts the blood and the qi. Eat not to dullness in hunger and drink not to elevation in thirst to avoid food expansion and hurting your heart and lungs. Prevent the wind from blowing against your back, for no one enjoys longevity when the back of their head is constantly blown upon.
750. Anger weakens your qi, and illnesses will invade when your qi is weak; thoughts damage your spirit, and your heart is prone to uneasiness when your spirit is tied. Avoid extremes of joy and sorrow, eat a balanced diet, do not get drunk at night, and most importantly, never get upset in the morning. Do not see, hear, speak, or think about evil or improperness. Purify your heart and restrict your desire, stay indifferent to fame and gain, empty your brain, and then attain quietness in motion. Let your heart be at ease and your kidneys at rest, and lead a restful life.
751. Consolidate and you will be better:
(1)Consolidate your liver’s essence or your eyes will be dizzy and lack lustre
(2)Consolidate your lungs’ essence or your muscles will atrophy and be weak
(3)Consolidate your kidneys’ essence or your spirit and qi will be weak
(4)Consolidate your spleen’s essence or your hair will fall and your teeth will decay
(5)Do not overwork when moving, for that will damage your qi
(6)Do not remain immobile, for that will coagulate your blood and block your qi
(7)Enjoy a long life by not overworking your body or draining your essence
(8)Look without seeing, and your mind will remain innocent; then your spirit will guard your body and give you longevity.
752. There are eight unlivable places:
(1)Where there are dirt and mess
(2)Where there is noise
(3)Where there is negativity
(4)Where there is trouble
(5)Where there is hostility
(6)Where there are gloom and dampness
(7)Where there is no fresh air to breathe
(8)Where graves and temples are near
753. Those who revere and respect LIFE do not harm their bodies by over-supporting themselves with wealth and rank, do not exhaust their bodies to rise above poverty and low status, can shake off their desires, and can feel calm, purify their minds, and clean their spirits. Foresight, retentive memories, worry, sorrow, sadness, fear, anger, puzzlement, anxiety over what has been wished, and disharmony between Yin and Yang all hurt people.
754. You flow from your essence
Water has its source, so it surely flows far
Trees have their roots, so they surely are leafy
Houses have their bases, so their pillars surely are straight
People have their essence, so they surely live long lives
755. Your pillow must be neither too high nor too low; too high causes the liver to shrink, but too low causes the lungs to shrink.
Tears from the eyes cause the liver to leak
Mucous from the nose causes the lungs to leak
Saliva from mouth causes the kidneys to leak
Sweating while awake causes the heart to leak
Sweating while asleep causes the small intestines to leak
Drooling while asleep causes the brain to leak
Dreaming of intimacy with ghosts causes the spirit to leak
Lustful people cause their own bodies to leak.
One with full spirit does not want sleep; one with full qi does not want food; one with full essence does not want lust.
756. The taboo of a day is stuffing oneself; the taboo of a month is getting drunk; the taboo of a year is excessive work and rage; the the taboos of a lifetime are being bullied in the early morning, observing only your faith, keeping peace, not being thoughtful, and scheming. Sadness causes streams of tears, bitterness causes the nose to run, anger generates goitre, rage causes deep-rooted ulcers, your heart desires what your qi reaches, and you can generate everything. Great people restrain their grief and bitterness and refrain from anger.
757. Lack of physical bonding between sexual partners, Yin and Yang, causes diseases to form due to blood stasis and qi stagnation. Therefore, those who remain celibate and abstinent are prone to be sickly and short-lived, while excessive indulgence in lust will damage their lives. Rich food smooths the intestines but also causes phlegm; breakfasts should be simple and early, lunches should be rich and full, and dinners should be small. Following these rules, one can have a long and healthy life.
758. Lead a leisurely and unrestrained life without cravings or painstaking effort. Enjoy life no matter where you are or what you are doing:
When your kidneys are immobile, your essence is preserved
When your body is immobile, your qi is preserve
When your heart is immobile, your spirit is preserved
When your essence, your qi, and your spirit are perfectly preserved, you will become naturally immortal
759. It is no disgrace to be poor and lowly, but it is to flatter and beg others; it is no honor to gain wealth and rank, but it is to benefit the world with wealth and rank.
760. Gaining fame and wealth that should not be gained invites fortune to become misfortune, but enduring hardships and poverty that are the hardest to bear invites bitterness to become sweetness.
761. Misfortune comes very easily from wealth and rank; we need to stay sincere, honest, and humble to avoid great trouble; fortunes and blessings are originally destined; we must remain thrifty and simple in order to extend their time with us.
762.We are born with consciences and would be no higher that the birds and beasts without them; saints and sages teach people the correct way, but people always go through thistles and thorns when deviating from it.
763. There are no fools in the world; how can one deceive others in vain hope? Suffering is everywhere; how can one enjoy leisure alone?
764. Material wealth causes wise people to lose their ambition, but foolish people to sin more. In either case, accumulating material wealth and then leaving it to one’s children does irreparable harm.
765. People might not encounter difficulty, but they should not forget about it; flukes happen, but people should not keep them on their minds.
766. It is sinful to bang the drum to guide people the wrong way.
767. People need to be earnest and down to earth in order to perform deeds of merit and to set up businesses because remaining even slightly lustful for fame will misdirect them toward achieving the wrong goals. Self-cultivation should be based on the idea of a void; if one cares more for success, then they will descend into the level of the vulgar world.
768. With a constantly clear head, one can avoid heavenly punishments; with a spotlessly clean conscience, one can untie the divine mesh.
769.A merciful attitude is the root that sprouts to make all living beings survive and grow, and the moral courage to refrain from doing wrong can be a tower of strength for the world. Therefore, one of noble character neither bears to harm an insect nor embezzle a single penny to set the core values of humanity and establish the meanings of life and LIFE for all living beings.
770. To find the truth when fame and fortune disappear, you may reduce your craving; to find the cause of your suffering from adversity, you may stop complaining.
771. Heaven gives you a small piece of luck to embolden you before giving you a serious disaster; do not be too happy when luck comes, the important thing is how you enjoy it.
Heaven gives you a small disaster to admonish you before giving you great luck; do not be sad when disaster comes, the important thing is how you remedy it.
772. How long is life? Life is as short as the spark from stones knocking into iron; how big can it be in such a vast universe? The world where people compete with each other is as tiny as a snail’s antenna.
773. Knowing that there are both successes and failures in life, it is unnecessary to persist too much for success; knowing that life and death are the roots of each other, it is unnecessary to struggle too much for a nourishing life.
774.Leading an easy and wealthy life, one should learn the pain of the poor; being young and strong, one should understand the bitterness of the old.
775. Do not reproach others for small faults; do not reveal their private matters; do not bear grudges against them. Refraining from doing those three things helps to cultivate one’s moral character and to avoid disaster.
776. Those who give happiness have rich souls, those who give joy have rich spirits, and those who give blessings have material wealth
777. The pursuit of life leads to endless troubles, but the pursuit of death leads to endless benefits.
778. Those who oppress the poor insult their maker, but those who are kind to them honor theirs.
779.Laying good foundations in advance is better than setting tents and building houses hastily on sandy beaches; improving the soil first is better than sowing seeds in barren fields.
780. Do NOT:
Do not damage the whole for the sake of a small reward
Do not favor yourself by pretending to cater to publicity
Do not contrast others' shortcoming to your advantages
Do not envy others' advantages over your shortcomings
Do not use power and authority to bully the weak and lonely
Do not willfully kill beasts and birds for your mouth and belly
Do not abandon your own opinion because of group doubts
Do not reject others’ advice because of your own stubbornness
Do not heed only one side in case you are deceived by the wicked
Do not be wayward and driven by anger
781. Good fortunes cannot be seized by scheming; maintaining a happy mood is the right way to invite them. Disasters cannot be shunned by flukes; discarding hatred and grudges from one’s mind is how to avoid them.
782. Too much enjoyment brews disaster; abnormal acts forebode misfortune.
783. The faithful do not pray for happiness, but heaven helps them to fulfill their wishes without their awareness. Vicious people are most concerned with avoiding calamities, but as they move to do so, Heaven deprives them of their senses and leaves them defenceless against them.
784. If you have done nothing to trouble your conscience, then you should not fear a late-night knock on your door. Nothing can be concealed, for gods are watching just above your head.
785. Those who do not want their faults to manifest themselves in the open should first ensure that nothing is amiss in their darkest closets. Live in silt, but remain unstained; know about schemes, but do not be lured.
786. The beauty of all things is the masterwork of the Greatest Creator, whose love can be felt upon all of us.
787. Merits and mistakes do not offset each other; undoubtedly, the guilty and wrong have to be punished regardless of their other great merits.
788. Upbringing, self-cultivation, and self-restraint are compulsory courses throughout life.
789. Cosmic geometry tells us that the world we live in is not Euclidean. That is, the circles of Euclidean geometry are not really circles and parallel lines eventually intersect, diverge, or both. The sums of the three inner angles of triangles are not 180º. Therefore, no one should negate ideology which you take as unnatural or unreasonable based on your personal experience. Different realms lead to different understandings.
790. The wave-particle duality tells us that the nature of things or the way that they move depend on the observer’s consciousness and that different consciousnesses create different realities. It can be concluded that heaven and hell exist just as the rich and poor exist, from which we know that these 800 Values for New Era Human Being will bring peace and happiness to everyone.
791. Superstring theory bridges the incompatibility between general relativity and quantum theory, which argues that strings do not move in normal three-dimensional space, but in high-dimensional space which we cannot comprehend. Our past conception about space was wrong; space is not limited to three dimensions, but could have as many as ten, or even twenty-six. Paradoxes and contradictions are always eventually reconciled. We can never reconcile them unless we increase our understanding and cling to theories of "absolute truth".
792. Cosmic holography shows that people are a part of nature. The vibration of a butterfly’s wings in Alaska can eventually lead to a storm in the Cape of Good Hope, so no one should ignore their own little efforts; someone's small cough will also cause heaven to vibrate.
793. Why are scientists unable to find a Unified Field Theory? Because scientists only recognize the first four forces: the weak force, the strong force, gravity, and magnetism, but not the second four forces: the tectonic force, the repulsive force, the conscious force, and the spiritual force. This shows that there are blind spots in both science and religion. The only way to solve these blind spots is with holographic theory.
794. When you step onto a thorn, your brain should sense it instantly. If it does not, that is not because there is no thorn, but because your brain is either too slow or dull or is malfunctioning. The world is about to change greatly; sensitive brains must have sensed this. If yours has not, then you must reconsider your thinking and reposition your outlook on life, your sense of values, your worldview, and your understanding and awareness of LIFE!
795. When you think you are right, you are probably wrong.
796. There are eight Ways in the mortal world:
The Way of the Greatest Creator
The Way of Gods
The Way of Buddha
The Way of Celestial beings
The Way of Humans
The Way of Animals and Plants
The Way of Ghosts
The Way of Devils
797. Without ending your worldly ties, you will transmigrate; without paying off your debts, you will return.
798. If you are confused and unable to find answers from humanity’s historical experiences and accumulated knowledge, then try to read the book without words.
799. It is said that “The core of truth is in one sentence, while falseness is spread over millions of books”. Actually, one sentence is too long, the core of truth is only one word: NATURE.
800. These 800 Values for New Era Human Beings are an open system. Time and space change ceaselessly, new thoughts, new ideas, and new methods emerge endlessly, and these 800 Values are subject to constant updating and perfection. This is the third revision; with the developments of the era, that which should be added will be added, and that which should be deleted will be deleted. We shall never follow the beaten track and the old routine or stick to obsolete ideas stubbornly, and we shall never impose limitations. While Deiform Buddha is in the human world, he will take charge to add and delete; when Deiform Buddha passes on, saints and sages will take charge and continue to do so. No one else may add to it or delete from it because that could compromise its holographic order.