Self-harmony Is An Essential Qualities that Super Celestial Being Must Have On the Celestial Islands Continent
Eliminate Greed, Corruption, Laziness, Extravagance and Selfishness--the Culture Building of the Second Home Part 6
One Root can Give Birth to Thousands of Branches, Accept the one Root as the Fundamental —— Culture Building of the Second Home Part 8
“No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night” – Series of the Bright Spots (14)
Everyone Tries to Their Best Ability and Takes What they Need Freely — Series of the Bright Spots (15)
No classes, No Difference Between Urban and Rural Areas, Physical and Mental Work, Workers and Peasants-Series of the Bright Spots(16)
The Kingdom of The Greatest Creator has Come! The Paradise Home for New Era Human Beings - Lifechanyuan
The Only Purpose of Becoming a Chanyuan Celestial Is to Accomplish the Spiritual State of Immortality on One’s Own
‘Like a terror movie’: How climate change will cause more simultaneous disasters The Province, British Columbia
With Scores Dead and 1,000+ Missing in California Fires, New Study Warns Cities Will Soon Face Up to Six Climate Disasters at Once
Rare December tornadoes rip through several states as Illinois sees 22 storms flatten 100 homes while a Georgia naval base is hit and dozens are injured with one person killed
From children walking two miles for water to dead livestock rotting on the ground: Heartbreaking images reveal the devastating effects climate change is already having on the planet
Every state and territory in Australia will experience heatwave conditions on Monday, forecasters say.
Four massive earthquakes reaching 6.4 magnitude strike south of Indonesia in just five hours - coming within kilometres of Western Australia
Thousands flee New Zealand's worst wildfire for more than 60 years with no end in sight to week-long blaze
70 million are in the path of 'bomb cyclone' set to strike the central US, bringing snow, hail and rain
'Violent' tornado strikes Jefferson City, Missouri, as storms kill 3 and cause extensive damage statewide
‘Completely Terrifying’: Study Warns Carbon-Saturated Oceans Headed Toward Tipping Point That Could Unleash Mass Extinction Event
57 people are dead and 18,000 were hospitalized in Japan as the country grapples with a stifling heat wave
The Three Great Treasures of Life
People accumulate and process three types of treasures of wealth during their Lifetimes.
They are defined as：
· Material wealth. This is the physical material to sustain human bodies, represented by forms of money, such as currency,precious metals, jewellery, real estate, vehicles, food, household appliances, clothing, and any other physical properties.
· Intellectual or ideological wealth. This includes those elements that enable consciousness, including wisdom and understanding, and all mental activities to remain healthy, free, uplifted, comfortable, and blessed through at tributes such as knowledge, skills, experiences, family affection, friendship, love, religions, groups, states, reputations, positions, and so on.
· Spiritual wealth. This is the intangible energy and information that can make the quality of LIFE elevate and the nonmaterial structure of LIFE evolve to the perfect system, such as the psychic energy of the Greatest Creator, the order of Tao, the revelation of Gods, the teachings of Buddha, the cultivation of Celestial Beings, inspiration, spiritual perception and so on.
The three great treasures above complement each other and are integral to each other.
· With no material wealth, we cannot have the foundation to make a living. We will either die or become beggars and parasites. Our bodies will not rest, our hearts shall not be at peace, and our undertakings will fail. We will be starving and impoverished, and so we must create and get material wealth by relying on our intelligence and hard work. However, those with only material wealth and no ideological or spiritual wealth are lacking and tend to commit crime, suicide, and abuse LIFE and nature.
· Without ideological wealth, we would be a constantly moving animal who lives by instinct. The lack of ideological wealth would make us lonely, bored, and empty, and we could not reach a state of joy and blessing, and our mentality would be twisted and distorted, suppressed, hot tempered, eccentric, and prone to go to extremes. However, those with only ideological wealth but with no material or spiritual wealth are lacking, prone to being liars, to talk big and fool along. They are likely to do things stealthily, be opportunistic, and become parasites who love to eat, drink, and have fun, as well as careerists and schemers.
· Without spiritual wealth, we would never know the meaning and value of Life and the purposes of human life, we would not be able to establish the right worldview and outlook on Life, and our values would be confused. Not having belief and faith would be like walking through the black of a starless night with low spiritual perception and living a muddled life like a walking corpse. However, those with only spiritual wealth but no material or ideological wealth are also lacking. They are likely be possessed by devils, dwell upon spirits and deities, fortunes and disasters, and to play with concepts. They look ghost-like and are obsessed and maniacal. They tend to defile the names of the Greatest Creator, Gods, Buddha, and celestial beings, to poison and bewitch people’s hearts, to bring harm to society, and to deviate from humanity and from nature.
Earth, water, air, and fire mutually reinforce and neutralize each other. Symmetric balance is blessing. If you ignore any single one of the three great treasures, you will not be able to obtain a perfect Life, and will walk on a deformed Life road.
The perfect Life should be as such:
· To learn knowledge and skills lifelong, based on the experiences acquired through hard and honest work, getting a constant, proper amount of material wealth, but never taking the pursuit of material wealth as Life’s ultimate purpose, lest we become slaves to material wealth.
· To love nature, cherish family affection, friendship, love, to honour our good reputations, to comprehend the revelations of Gods and Buddha, to listen to the teachings of saints and sages, to revere nature and the Greatest Creator, to constantly self-refine and self-improve, to never stop trekking and climbing to the highest realms of Life and LIFE, and develop to perfection.
· To take the Way of the Greatest Creator and pursue the three great treasures, giving neither up nor going to extremes with either, but controlling the balance, having peaceful hearts and minds and enjoying the clear streams falling from from the head source while cheering and jumping across valleys and between mountains, winding their way and rushing to the vast ocean while singing all the way.
In the end, it is to get wishes fulfilled, debts paid off, connections unbound from the mortal world, and to become extraordinarily refined, to accumulate achievements, to understand the mystery of LIFE, to meet death with joy and excitement, and to ultimately reach the Elysium world.