Self-harmony Is An Essential Qualities that Super Celestial Being Must Have On the Celestial Islands Continent
Eliminate Greed, Corruption, Laziness, Extravagance and Selfishness--the Culture Building of the Second Home Part 6
One Root can Give Birth to Thousands of Branches, Accept the one Root as the Fundamental —— Culture Building of the Second Home Part 8
“No one would pocket anything found on the ground, and doors are not bolted at night” – Series of the Bright Spots (14)
Everyone Tries to Their Best Ability and Takes What they Need Freely — Series of the Bright Spots (15)
No classes, No Difference Between Urban and Rural Areas, Physical and Mental Work, Workers and Peasants-Series of the Bright Spots(16)
The Kingdom of The Greatest Creator has Come! The Paradise Home for New Era Human Beings - Lifechanyuan
The Only Purpose of Becoming a Chanyuan Celestial Is to Accomplish the Spiritual State of Immortality on One’s Own
‘Like a terror movie’: How climate change will cause more simultaneous disasters The Province, British Columbia
With Scores Dead and 1,000+ Missing in California Fires, New Study Warns Cities Will Soon Face Up to Six Climate Disasters at Once
Rare December tornadoes rip through several states as Illinois sees 22 storms flatten 100 homes while a Georgia naval base is hit and dozens are injured with one person killed
From children walking two miles for water to dead livestock rotting on the ground: Heartbreaking images reveal the devastating effects climate change is already having on the planet
Every state and territory in Australia will experience heatwave conditions on Monday, forecasters say.
Four massive earthquakes reaching 6.4 magnitude strike south of Indonesia in just five hours - coming within kilometres of Western Australia
Thousands flee New Zealand's worst wildfire for more than 60 years with no end in sight to week-long blaze
70 million are in the path of 'bomb cyclone' set to strike the central US, bringing snow, hail and rain
'Violent' tornado strikes Jefferson City, Missouri, as storms kill 3 and cause extensive damage statewide
‘Completely Terrifying’: Study Warns Carbon-Saturated Oceans Headed Toward Tipping Point That Could Unleash Mass Extinction Event
57 people are dead and 18,000 were hospitalized in Japan as the country grapples with a stifling heat wave
Melt-down-under: Australia set to broil in record-breaking 122F (50C) temperatures, as bushfires burn out of control
Coronavirus death toll climbs to almost 1,900 with more than 73,000 cases recorded across the world – including nearly 1,000 OUTSIDE of China
Eight Criteria for Individual Freedom
An advancing Life ascends from the realm of necessity toward that of freedom, while a regressive one retreats in the opposite direction. If we want to climb to a higher-level space of LIFE, we must strive to move toward the free kingdom. What are the criteria for complete freedom of the individual? In other words, what criteria do individuals need to achieve the realm of freedom?
1. Sexual Freedom
2. Lack of Responsibilities and Obligations
3. Lack of Cares
4. Lack of Close Personal Relationships
5. No one to Answer for You
6. No Answering for Anyone Else
7. Doing as You Wish Without Overstepping Basic Law
8. Managing and Governing Yourself
We will examine each in detail:
1) Sexual freedom: As long as an individual and their partner are willing, when and how they make love should be their unrestricted decision. Only common sense manners should dictate the proper time and place.
2) Lack of responsibilities and obligations: Just as flowers grow, bloom, and pollinate, everything is natural and voluntary, not forced by responsibilities or obligations. Once there are even the least amount of responsibilities and obligations, freedom is lost. A newborn baby lives on milk and its mother gives her breast, but this is natural and voluntary, brings pleasure to both, and is not done out of responsibility.
3) Lack of cares: “Own nothing, own everything!” Act freely and have no cares. Once you care for something, your freedom is lost.
4) Lack of close personal relationships: Once you have close familial relationships, you have obligations and responsibilities, and once you have friends and lovers, you have to care for them. Therefore, friends, relatives and lovers are obstacles to freedom.
5) No one to answer for you: You need to solve your own problems and expect no one to solve them for you. Deal with your own necessities of life, such as food, clothing, shelter, transportation, birth, old-age, illness, and death naturally and with neither regrets nor complaints.
6) Do not answer for anyone: Answer to the Greatest Creator and for yourself, but not to anyone else.
7) Doing as you wish without overstepping basic law: Do as you wish but never overstep the basic law. You can do as you wish, but always revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, revere nature, and never harm LIFE or nature.
8) Managing and governing yourself: As long as one is managed, supervised, governed, or controlled by others, they have no freedom. This means that individuals who have reached the highest level of quality and accomplishment will have achieved the highest realm of civilization, so they will not need to be managed, supervised, governed or controlled by others because they will naturally interact with others, both harmoniously and efficiently.
September 18, 2008