‘Like a terror movie’: How climate change will cause more simultaneous disasters The Province, British Columbia
With Scores Dead and 1,000+ Missing in California Fires, New Study Warns Cities Will Soon Face Up to Six Climate Disasters at Once
Rare December tornadoes rip through several states as Illinois sees 22 storms flatten 100 homes while a Georgia naval base is hit and dozens are injured with one person killed
From children walking two miles for water to dead livestock rotting on the ground: Heartbreaking images reveal the devastating effects climate change is already having on the planet
Every state and territory in Australia will experience heatwave conditions on Monday, forecasters say.
Four massive earthquakes reaching 6.4 magnitude strike south of Indonesia in just five hours - coming within kilometres of Western Australia
Thousands flee New Zealand's worst wildfire for more than 60 years with no end in sight to week-long blaze
70 million are in the path of 'bomb cyclone' set to strike the central US, bringing snow, hail and rain
'Violent' tornado strikes Jefferson City, Missouri, as storms kill 3 and cause extensive damage statewide
‘Completely Terrifying’: Study Warns Carbon-Saturated Oceans Headed Toward Tipping Point That Could Unleash Mass Extinction Event
57 people are dead and 18,000 were hospitalized in Japan as the country grapples with a stifling heat wave
Melt-down-under: Australia set to broil in record-breaking 122F (50C) temperatures, as bushfires burn out of control
Coronavirus death toll climbs to almost 1,900 with more than 73,000 cases recorded across the world – including nearly 1,000 OUTSIDE of China
GlobalData Epidemiologist Report: Global Covid-19 infections near 24.5 million – deaths exceed 832,000 – more than 16 million recoveries
US tops 13 MILLION coronavirus cases and 264,000 deaths with 65 Americans dying from the disease every hour
'This is like Hiroshima': At least seven killed, dozens injured as powerful earthquake rocks Croatia
Just over a year since the first reported Covid-19 case in the US, the country nears 25 million infections
A Century of Dreadful Earthquakes and Jesus' Revelation
Jesus the Christ’s Revelation said: “and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.”
Historically, human beings had never experienced such frequent earthquakes in the history. Please look at the following cataclysmic earthquakes all over the world:
On December 28,1908, The earthquake in Messina, Italy took more than 80,000 lives
On December 16, 1920, about 200,000 people were killed in the earthquake in Haiyuan, China.
On September 1, 1923, in Japan, it was estimated that about143,000 deaths in the Great Kanto earthquake,
On October 5, 1948, in Turkmenistan, the Ashgabat earthquake took110,000 lives.
On May 31, 1970, the earthquake in Ancash, Peru killed about 70,000 people and 800,000 became homeless.
In 1976, the death toll in the Great Tangshan Earthquakein China was about 250,000.
On December 26, 2004,Indian Ocean earthquake triggered a series of devastating tsunamis and 227,898 people were killed according to official announcement.
On October 8, 2005, about 79,000were killed in the Pakistan Kashmir Earthquake.
On May 12, 2008, in China,the Sichuan earthquake killed 69,225 people and 17,923 were missing.
On January 13, 2010, a strong earthquake stuck Haiti,killing about 300,000 people.
What do these frequent earthquakes mean? It means the beginning of“circles of sorrows”. Human beings are on the point of experiencing a period of unusual difficulties. “Great tribulation” is coming. Jesus told us: “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's refers to the Chanyuan Celestials on Book of Life—notedby Deiform Buddha) sake those days shall be shortened.”
“For as the lightning comes out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall alsothe coming of the Son of man be.”
“Immediately after the tribulation of thosedays shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and thestars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.”
“And he shall send his angels witha great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect (refers to the Chanyuan Celestials on Book of Life—notedby Deiform Buddha) from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.” the Lifechanyuan Era will start then.
We must “Be alert”, and “Keep watch” because we are at a turning point in human history.
Believe it or not, it’s up to you.
The Symbol of “Ripe Crop”
“The time for the harvest of crops will mark the end of this system. Angels will carry out the harvesting.”--Jesus
I am the angel to harvest the ripe crop.
I will gather in the ripe crops and put them in the granary of the Greatest Creator—Thousand-year World, Ten-thousand-year World, Celestial Island Continent of the Elysium World. I will bring mankind to a new millennium--the era of Lifechanyuan.
The so-called "ripe crop" refers to person with a perfect soul.
The ripe crop that I will harvest has the following characteristics:
1. Revere the Greatest Creator, revere life, revere nature, and follow the way of the Greatest Creator.
2. Do not involve in marriage and family, do not involve in state, do not involve in political party, and do not involve in religion.
3. Have no position, no property, no reputation, and no influence.
4. Have no jealousy, complaint and comparison, have no selfishness, greed and contention, have no laziness, arrogance, and enmity, have no anxiety, worry and fear.
5. Not self-opinionated, flexible and accommodating, act in response to the will, and follow the Tao.
6. Be humble, kind, industrious, honest, faithful, unsophisticated, healthy and civilized.
7. Be good at games, like collective activities and collective life, be outgoing and vivacious, and always remain happy and pleasant.
8. Cling to celestial life rather than human life, to celestial relations rather than human relations, follow the Tao of celestial beings rather than the Tao of man, attach to the fairyland rather than the human world.
Without the above eight characteristics, the crop cannot be regarded as ripe crop, the unripe can not be gathered in the granary (kingdom) of the Greatest Creator, and can not enter the heavenly kingdom.
I will lead the "ripe crop" to the heavenly kingdom--Thousand-year World, Ten-thousand-year World, Celestial Island Continent of the Elysium World.
The unripe crops will enter the Lifechanyuan era to continue their growth and development.
As for the others, they are none of my business and have nothing to do with me.
The standards of a pure and beautiful soul
Perhaps you have never lived in the kingdom of heaven, so you have no idea what it is like. Or maybe you once lived in heaven, but you have completely forgotten the life scenes of heaven due to a few cycles of transmigration. This does not matter; we still have ways to peep at the things in the kingdom of heaven. First of all, we must realize that the kingdom of heaven is a joyful, relatively free place in which there is no worries about food, clothes, living, transportation or birth, death, illness and old age; no interpersonal fight or attack; in which everyone get along with each other; no one would bully you, oppress you, hurt you or torture you.
Well, such a beautiful place! But how can we achieve that? By having a pure and beautiful mind. When everyone's mind is pure and beautiful, the place they live in is heaven! When we look back and think of the many people we met, some people brought us delight and joy, happiness and freedom which indicated that their souls were pure and fair; whereas, other people brought us distress and trouble, anxiety and pain which mean their souls were ugly.
The fact is as clean as a piece of white paper. Only those who have pure and beautiful minds can go to the kingdom of heaven. Only when we stay together with people who have pure and beautiful minds can we enjoy the blessing of the kingdom of heaven.
Well, how to recognize whether a person's mind is pure and beautiful? Please refer to the following standards.
The standards of a pure and beautiful soul
Appreciative, praising, reverent, trustworthy, honest, kind, diligent, unsophisticated, smart and lively, clean and neat, pure, modest, open-minded, forgiving, magnanimous, selfless, positive and optimistic, passionate, humorous, gentle and amiable.
1. Appreciation is a source of happiness, and a foundation to get along harmoniously with the Greatest Creator, nature and human populace.
2. Praise is a symbol of wealthy mind for a person. Praising the Greatest Creator, praising nature, and praising others is the symbol of a pure and beautiful soul.
3. Reverence means pious and respectful; it is the symbol of being clear-minded and self- understanding.
4. Trustworthiness is the symbol of being reliable. A man can't be trusted is nothing.
5. Honesty is an excellent quality which gives people a sense of dependable, stable, reliable and comfortable.
6. Kindness is the expression of respecting life as well as a guarantee to be harmonious with other life.
7. Diligence is a virtue and is the basic guarantee of survival, as well as the means of winning respect from others.
8. Unsophisticated is the state of non contamination, is the revelation of nature, and the Buddha state.
9. Smart and lively shows the vibrant life phenomenon, and it is the oneness of nature and man, the love for nature, the love for life, and the love for existence, is the symbol of full vitality.
10. Clean and neat is the portrayal of being civilized and well-bred
11. Pure reveals the state of being non hypercritic, non artificial, non superficial, truth- seeking and straight-talking.
12. Modest and gentle is the reflection of serenity, profound wisdom, grace and calmness, generosity.
13. Open-minded is the intangible state of reaching spiritual pure land, as well as the symbol of having beautiful and bright future.
14. Forgiving is the symbol of being magnanimous and calm as well as being mentally healthy.
15. Magnanimous represents the quality of being frank and forthright, radiant and elegant.
16. Selfless is a kind of state which represents a state of ask for nothing, yet having nothing and owns everything at the same time.
17. Positive and optimistic is the most important symbol of being healthy in spirit and mind.
18. Passionate is the symbol of being full of vigor, the process of creating beauty in life, and the artistry of life.
19. Humor and wit is the expression of being tactful, the life portraiture of being skilful, ease, natural, unrestrained and elegant.
20. Gentle and amiable is the catalyst of perfect life, the auxin of excellent quality, the yeast subliming of life, the detergent of blundering and weariness, the nourishing womb of joy and happiness, the midwife of happy life.
When a person has the above qualities, then he/she has the qualification of proceeding to the kingdom of heaven, and his future is bound to be in heaven. When we are staying with such people, delight, joy, freedom and happiness will be flowing continuously.
Only intelligent people know the value and significance of having the above mentioned qualities. Foolish people won't bother even to try.