The Kingdom of The Greatest Creator has Come! The Paradise Home for New Era Human Beings - Lifechanyuan
The Only Purpose of Becoming a Chanyuan Celestial Is to Accomplish the Spiritual State of Immortality on One’s Own
The standards of a pure and beautiful soul
Perhaps you have never lived in the kingdom of heaven, so you have no idea what it is like. Or maybe you once lived in heaven, but you have completely forgotten the life scenes of heaven due to a few cycles of transmigration. This does not matter; we still have ways to peep at the things in the kingdom of heaven. First of all, we must realize that the kingdom of heaven is a joyful, relatively free place in which there is no worries about food, clothes, living, transportation or birth, death, illness and old age; no interpersonal fight or attack; in which everyone get along with each other; no one would bully you, oppress you, hurt you or torture you.
Well, such a beautiful place! But how can we achieve that? By having a pure and beautiful mind. When everyone's mind is pure and beautiful, the place they live in is heaven! When we look back and think of the many people we met, some people brought us delight and joy, happiness and freedom which indicated that their souls were pure and fair; whereas, other people brought us distress and trouble, anxiety and pain which mean their souls were ugly.
The fact is as clean as a piece of white paper. Only those who have pure and beautiful minds can go to the kingdom of heaven. Only when we stay together with people who have pure and beautiful minds can we enjoy the blessing of the kingdom of heaven.
Well, how to recognize whether a person's mind is pure and beautiful? Please refer to the following standards.
The standards of a pure and beautiful soul
Appreciative, praising, reverent, trustworthy, honest, kind, diligent, unsophisticated, smart and lively, clean and neat, pure, modest, open-minded, forgiving, magnanimous, selfless, positive and optimistic, passionate, humorous, gentle and amiable.
1. Appreciation is a source of happiness, and a foundation to get along harmoniously with the Greatest Creator, nature and human populace.
2. Praise is a symbol of wealthy mind for a person. Praising the Greatest Creator, praising nature, and praising others is the symbol of a pure and beautiful soul.
3. Reverence means pious and respectful; it is the symbol of being clear-minded and self- understanding.
4. Trustworthiness is the symbol of being reliable. A man can't be trusted is nothing.
5. Honesty is an excellent quality which gives people a sense of dependable, stable, reliable and comfortable.
6. Kindness is the expression of respecting life as well as a guarantee to be harmonious with other life.
7. Diligence is a virtue and is the basic guarantee of survival, as well as the means of winning respect from others.
8. Unsophisticated is the state of non contamination, is the revelation of nature, and the Buddha state.
9. Smart and lively shows the vibrant life phenomenon, and it is the oneness of nature and man, the love for nature, the love for life, and the love for existence, is the symbol of full vitality.
10. Clean and neat is the portrayal of being civilized and well-bred
11. Pure reveals the state of being non hypercritic, non artificial, non superficial, truth- seeking and straight-talking.
12. Modest and gentle is the reflection of serenity, profound wisdom, grace and calmness, generosity.
13. Open-minded is the intangible state of reaching spiritual pure land, as well as the symbol of having beautiful and bright future.
14. Forgiving is the symbol of being magnanimous and calm as well as being mentally healthy.
15. Magnanimous represents the quality of being frank and forthright, radiant and elegant.
16. Selfless is a kind of state which represents a state of ask for nothing, yet having nothing and owns everything at the same time.
17. Positive and optimistic is the most important symbol of being healthy in spirit and mind.
18. Passionate is the symbol of being full of vigor, the process of creating beauty in life, and the artistry of life.
19. Humor and wit is the expression of being tactful, the life portraiture of being skilful, ease, natural, unrestrained and elegant.
20. Gentle and amiable is the catalyst of perfect life, the auxin of excellent quality, the yeast subliming of life, the detergent of blundering and weariness, the nourishing womb of joy and happiness, the midwife of happy life.
When a person has the above qualities, then he/she has the qualification of proceeding to the kingdom of heaven, and his future is bound to be in heaven. When we are staying with such people, delight, joy, freedom and happiness will be flowing continuously.
Only intelligent people know the value and significance of having the above mentioned qualities. Foolish people won't bother even to try.