Souls Sharing the Same Vibration are Family
Who are our family? Jesus told us, “For whoever does the pleasure of my Father in heaven, he is my brother, and sister, and mother." – Matthew 12:50.
Jesus Christ is the Road, the Truth, also the LIFE. When we follow his teachings, we will be reborn in the heaven, and we know that whoever lives in the will of the Greatest Creator is our family.
I am the embodiment of Jesus Christ of this era, an era for “reaping the ripe crops”. Let me tell you again, whoever meets the following standards are our family.
- Revere the Greatest Creator, and walk on his Way.
- Revere LIFE, revere nature. Love life,love peace.
- One with whom we can share hardship and blessings; one who cares us, one who never oppresses us, never exploits or bullies us.
- One,who talks gently, never shouts at us, never complains, never laughs at us, never insults and discourages us.
- One who can forgive our mistakes and gives us smiles anytime.
- One who never quarrels or fights with us, and always is willing to sacrifice his or her interests for us.
- One who brings happiness, joy, fun and freedom.
- One who is close but never hurts us.
In short, whoever shares the same vibration is our family.
Family is the close one we can get along with very well and the one who is caring and loving. When we are with our family, we should have no troubles and worries, and would not feel lonely and isolated. When we are with our family, there are no quarrels and fights, no anxieties and fears. Wherever we are, as long as we are with our family, our life is beautiful and happy, and our future is blessed.
We should redefine the traditional “family” concept which is merely based on the blood relationship, and build up a new family theory. Let us make everyone have more families in the journey of life and make their lives even more beautiful!
Dec 11, 2009
You are not authorized to reply, please login