Let Us Hold Up the Hope for Humanity --- to Isadon and All the Brothers and Sisters in Konohana Family
Stay Apart From the Noise of the Mortal World, Overcome All Worldly Thoughts, and Attain Sainthood - Xiandao Celestial
Good Upbringings and Self-Cultivation are Required in the New Oasis for Life, but Self-Restraint is also
Those who Nourish Themselves from the Meat of Birds and other Animals will be Harmed by Their Instincts
Abandon Self-persistance to Develope Yourself; Achieve Holographic Order State and Become A Celestial Being
The Survival of Mankind is in Great Danger The Production and Life Model needs to Change Immediately
The Extragalactic, High-energy Cloud Cluster has Proven Xuefeng’s Theory of Universal Structure to be True
Eliminate Greed, Corruption, Laziness, Extravagance and Selfishness--the Culture Building of the Second Home Part 6
One Root can Give Birth to Thousands of Branches, Accept the one Root as the Fundamental —— Culture Building of the Second Home Part 8
6. They revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE and nature, and they are cultivated and civilized.
7. They love many people, and are loved by them in return.
8. They are kind, understanding, full of vitality, and they are positive and optimistic.
As long as one can reach the above eight standards, they will lead a premium-quality life.
I can assure you that most people want to achieve the standards of premium-quality lives, but how can they achieve it?
Jade cannot become beautiful art without skillful carving, gems cannot become shining ornaments without processing, and one cannot be a premium-quality person without cultivation. No matter how good-looking the mold is, if the materials are not processed correctly, they cannot become useful products.
I propose the following eight ways which should be enough to help guide you toward achieving a premium-quality life.
1. Choose the people you befriend and the groups with whom you associate cautiously. “He who stays near cinnabar gets red, he who stays near ink gets stained black”. Be with those who are cultivated, positive, and optimistic. Avoid associating with those who are negative and pessimistic, and who complain and disrespect others.
2. Be grateful at all times on everything and in all places. As long as you have the ability to help people, do not haggle over every ounce, but rather contribute your talents and wisdom unconditionally.
3. Be a lifelong diligent worker, attain fruits through your own labor and creation, do not be greedy, and do not cling to anything that does not rightfully belong to you.
4. When dealing with benefits, whether it is between brothers and sisters, friends and relatives, neighbors and acquaintances, or coworkers and associates, you should lag behind and award the most benefits to others.
5. Never put chains on the people you love, on the contrary, allow them the widest birth and the most freedom.
6. Help others to achieve success, never be jealous or become barriers to them.
7. Have more than eight bosom friends who treat each other with sincerity.
8. Revere the Greatest Creator, revere LIFE, revere nature, and walk on the way of the Greatest Creator.
Life is a Kaleidoscope, the kinds of flowers that will blossom depend on its physical structure, and the kind of life that one can achieve depends on the structure of their consciousness. Therefore, the core question is not on the elements of the uncontrollable, objective environment, but on the interior quality of the people themselves.
“As you approach the mountain, you will learn the tweeting of birds, as you approach the water, you will know the free swimming of fish”；“As you worship the Buddha, you will acquire the nature of the Buddha, as you seek celestial beings, your dream of becoming one will materialise”.
As long as we have the will to make premium-quality lives, we will realize this ideal unconsciously. It is an imperceptible process.
I hope everyone will achieve premium-quality lives.
December 10, 2006